• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why iis no one on this mesaage board writing about the massacre happening in Ukraine?

I started a thread. The Russian propagandists here, and I guess the guys who thought trump was telling the truth when he said Putin was a genius, haven't chimed in yet.

This country has a very high tolerance for death. 25K homicides a year and 100K overdoses a year. We definitely have an amazing tolerance for massacre.

The GOPers continue to write about Hunter Biden and I have no idea where the Dems are, but there has been a massacre of civilians in Ukraine that continues now in other parts of the country. Women, children and old men shot down in the streets, people killed with their hands tied behind their backs, women stripped naked, rapped and then shot in the back of the head. Trenches filled with the dead bodies of people gunned down like the Nazi's, who the Russians complain about running Ukraine, did to the Jews in WWII. Some of the bodies burned, hopefully after they had been killed, but how are we to know. People complained when Biden said Putin was guilty of war crimes, well I think he was just saying what we know to be true in Ukraine. And yet the GOP and right wingers want to change the topic and only talk about Hunter Biden and the Dems seem to be no where to be found on this message board. It is pitiful.
Maybe crawl out of your little hole in the General Political Discussion forum and travel around here a bit - we got all kinds of forums here - even a special subforum just for the Ukraine:

1649199932228.png

Just in case somebody wants to follow up on post #25 and claim that the Russian missile and artillery assets are doing a pretty competent job, lets just remember that they don't actually care where their ordinance falls as long as it hits within THE SECOND LARGEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE!! That is not much of a challenge I would wager.

I think about it too.

I'm on the Board of Directors of two animal rescues. We were shown videos of a shelter in Ukraine with over 450 dogs that Putin and his filthy asshole soldiers took over in February. They finally let the volunteers back in and there are less than 150 animals still alive. They had no food and no water. The dead bodies of the other shelter animals are all over the place.

We also saw videos of the soldiers shooting the pets who were left behind and are running up to the Russian soldiers wagging their tales looking for love and food and water. And those Russians are laughing.

**** Putin. I hope someone takes him out. Painfully.
Oh God, no, don't tell me about dogs....

I think about it too.

I'm on the Board of Directors of two animal rescues. We were shown videos of a shelter in Ukraine with over 450 dogs that Putin and his filthy asshole soldiers took over in February. They finally let the volunteers back in and there are less than 150 animals still alive. They had no food and no water. The dead bodies of the other shelter animals are all over the place.

We also saw videos of the soldiers shooting the pets who were left behind and are running up to the Russian soldiers wagging their tales looking for love and food and water. And those Russians are laughing.

**** Putin. I hope someone takes him out. Painfully.
That's horrible. War is horrible.

we aren't commies. That may upset you though.
Regale me on your love of capitalism there, brother!

Are you willing to throw away your Che poster? Really?

The GOPers continue to write about Hunter Biden and I have no idea where the Dems are, but there has been a massacre of civilians in Ukraine that continues now in other parts of the country. Women, children and old men shot down in the streets, people killed with their hands tied behind their backs, women stripped naked, rapped and then shot in the back of the head. Trenches filled with the dead bodies of people gunned down like the Nazi's, who the Russians complain about running Ukraine, did to the Jews in WWII. Some of the bodies burned, hopefully after they had been killed, but how are we to know. People complained when Biden said Putin was guilty of war crimes, well I think he was just saying what we know to be true in Ukraine. And yet the GOP and right wingers want to change the topic and only talk about Hunter Biden and the Dems seem to be no where to be found on this message board. It is pitiful.
There has been coverage of the massacre of civilians in Ukraine by left and right media. So what do you want Biden to do? Send troops?
It is a shame what is happening in Ukraine. Putin should be held responsible for his actions.
However, Ukraine is not the only problem in the world where people are dying.
Where is the outrage of the 92,000 that die from drug overdose and we do nothing to stop it from crossing the border.
Where is the outrage of the 19,600 murders that were committed last year and we are we doing about it.
Where is the outrage of the two million that die of hunger world wide and the conflicts in Libya, South Sudan and Ethiopia to name a few places.
So you can save your "GOP and right wingers want to change the topic" BS.

Regale me on your love of capitalism there, brother!

Are you willing to throw away your Che poster? Really?
you need to be re educated on what exactly communism is. You couldn't be any more wrong.

Back
Top Bottom