• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I love being Attacked here.

Almost nothing is more personally pleasing than when I post an argument that points out such things as Obama being a damn liar, or that him hiding his educational records is because he's border line, mentally challenged, (Formerly known as RETARDED), or that he is Anti-America, which is proven in his 20 year association with Rev. Roberts Black Liberation Theology Phony Church, than when I am personally attacked and called nasty names by Liberals.

Oh there are the attacks by people who claim to be other than liberals and they threaten me call me names etc. and I get off on it every time.

I find I am very seldom in fact nearly never attacked on facts because unlike Liberals I don't post my ideas as facts.

I post facts as facts and as I have always said Liberals cannot deal in the truth or facts.

That is why the name calling is so pleasing, because it proves every point I just made. Liberals have to go right to the attack because they lack the ability to deal in the truth or the facts.

So I want to thank you ahead of time for the attacks that are coming next.

You do actually understand, that the reason you get ripped on so much, is because every single post you make about Obama, shows you to be pretty much insane.

If you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that stuff that you say, I worry about you man.

On the flip side

In many others matters I find you quite agreeable, and have some interesting insight.

The only thing is dude, your howling and whaling and bitching and moaning and lying and sweat and blood and tears over Obama is really getting old. How long have you been telling us that terrible things would happen to people under Obama? Death Camps, Death Panels...

None of its happened, and none of it will happen.

Want my advice?

Get a ****ing grip man.

This blog entry is great :lol:

Jetboogieman;bt265 said:
You do actually understand, that the reason you get ripped on so much, is because every single post you make about Obama, shows you to be pretty much insane.

If you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that stuff that you say, I worry about you man.

On the flip side

In many others matters I find you quite agreeable, and have some interesting insight.

The only thing is dude, your howling and whaling and bitching and moaning and lying and sweat and blood and tears over Obama is really getting old. How long have you been telling us that terrible things would happen to people under Obama? Death Camps, Death Panels...

None of its happened, and none of it will happen.

Want my advice?

Get a ****ing grip man.

Thank you for making my points about Liberals and their lack of ability to think past what they are told to think. Do the research and you will find that every word a=I say about the Anti-American Obama is true and I have proved it time and again by posting videos of Obama being, a Racist, and Ant-American.

So thank you.

Back
Top Bottom