• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why I left the Republican Party....and other basement goodies

tecoyah

Illusionary
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
ptsdkid

TimmyKid

Annoy a Liberal: WORK...SUCCEED...BE HAPPY!

Oppose a Liberal:
LOVE OUR TROOPS
LOVE YOURSELF
LOVE GOD
LOVE AMERICA

**I neutered my cat, now he's a liberal!

Find all posts by ptsdkid
Find all threads started by ptsdkid
Referrals: 0

Biography:
Conservative to the right of Atilla the Hun
Interests:
Teaching liberals to be American
Disabled combat veteran, Vietnam
Political Leaning:
Very Conservative
Party Affiliation:
Republican

There is simply no possible way I can look in the mirror....knowing I have anything in common with this person

Perhaps I should have listed the names of all the former liberals that I have influenced into becoming true Conservatives. Obviously, someone like you is easily influenced by the anti American rhetoric of the liberal media. You were never a Republican; more like a RINO (Republican in name only) at best.

Strong willed--politically astute people like myself are always going to be a threat to weak-kneed ass-kissing phonies like you.

Put your bio up there sport; I need a good belly laugh today.

ptsdkid said:
Perhaps I should have listed the names of all the former liberals that I have influenced into becoming true Conservatives. Obviously, someone like you is easily influenced by the anti American rhetoric of the liberal media. You were never a Republican; more like a RINO (Republican in name only) at best.

Strong willed--politically astute people like myself are always going to be a threat to weak-kneed ass-kissing phonies like you.

Are you somehow trying to insinuate that the Bush Republicans are Conservative? If so, then take that elephant out of your avatar, and replace it with something a little more appropriate, like this one:

logo_rhino.gif

danarhea said:
Are you somehow trying to insinuate that the Bush Republicans are Conservative? If so, then take that elephant out of your avatar, and replace it with something a little more appropriate, like this one:

logo_rhino.gif

***No, I'm not insinuating that at all. I have never been in lock step with any president, but I sure would rather have Bush at the helm then a traitor like Kerry. Now, I find it hard to have differed with anything that Ronald Reagan did or stood for. Ronnie was America's third greatest president behind George Washington and honest Abe.

ptsdkid said:

I have to agree with Mr. Timmy here, if you were ever a true republican, you wouldn't be intimidated by anything, and most likely, agree with some of what TimKid writes. Im not a republican, but I can sure say, damn, he is ****in right about you.

@_girL........ said:
I have to agree with Mr. Timmy here, if you were ever a true republican, you wouldn't be intimidated by anything, and most likely, agree with some of what TimKid writes. Im not a republican, but I can sure say, damn, he is ****in right about you.

As if, in some way....your opinion may hold value to anyone......its no wonder you dwell in basements

tecoyah said:
As if, in some way....your opinion may hold value to anyone......its no wonder you dwell in basements
I value her opinion, The fact that she dwells in the basement is not the problem, it is the liberal sewer that is full of rats.

ptsdkid said:
Perhaps I should have listed the names of all the former liberals that I have influenced into becoming true Conservatives.

Knowing how nuts you are, I bet you did it at gun or knife point, Mr. Doctor of Nutsology.

ThePhoenix said:
I value her opinion, The fact that she dwells in the basement is not the problem, it is the liberal sewer that is full of rats.

Isn't hating such fun!

Middleground said:
Isn't hating such fun!
In reality, I hate no one. I hate the ideals of liberalism and am disgusted to the point it sickens me. What I do hate is the platform liberalism represents.

tecoyah said:

I don't only dwell in the basement, Mr. Confused about what he really belives in. I make it a point to not get frustrated by idiots like you, so I keep myself entertained, in between debating. I didn't start off in the basement, nor will I end in the basement.

ptsdkid said:
***No, I'm not insinuating that at all. I have never been in lock step with any president, but I sure would rather have Bush at the helm then a traitor like Kerry. Now, I find it hard to have differed with anything that Ronald Reagan did or stood for. Ronnie was America's third greatest president behind George Washington and honest Abe.

The difference between you and me is that I never differed with anything Reagan did, except Iran-Contra, and unlike Bush, Reagan had the balls to admit screwing up on that one. Much of what Bush is doing is contrary to the Reagan approach. In fact, Reagan kept the Neocons at arms length when he was in office, and Bush's own father referred to them as "the crazies in the basement". Your saying on one hand how great Reagan was, and at the same time supporting a donkey in an elephant suit who is the exact opposite of Reagan, which is what Bush is, is laughable.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, has entered the debate!

You know, Ivan, I have yet to see you say anything substantive on this message board. Besides the above line, posting who are your accolytes, enemies, and who you have "terminated," and making really ridiculous statements, you have said nothing else. Personally, I find it utterly boring, and it's not funny/interesting anymore. *snore*

@girL........, don't be mad at me. I just needed to get this off my chest.

aps said:
You know, Ivan, I have yet to see you say anything substantive on this message board. Besides the above line, posting who are your accolytes, enemies, and who you have "terminated," and making really ridiculous statements, you have said nothing else. Personally, I find it utterly boring, and it's not funny/interesting anymore. *snore*

@girL........, don't be mad at me. I just needed to get this off my chest.

I agree, get some new material dude, even for the basement, this is lame, and that's saying something.:doh

aPs

Just as morning has a way to work. So do the apples.... At night... sixy seconds of after shot.

Tea Coy Ah!

Did you really leave the Conservative party or is this just a sick joke aimed at an Honarable Mark?

I see you have no answer human... I am glad you left the Party. We will do well without weak minded people such as yourself.

Coming to a War Theatre near you!

active

Captain America,

Dum **** Mountain was a master piece! I especially enjoyed the part were George W. Bush, Your President, finally kills the libreal and/because gay-homosexual John Kerry in an old fasion Texas shootout.

What happened to you? You used to be such a patriot.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Captain America,

Dum **** Mountain was a master piece! I especially enjoyed the part were George W. Bush, Your President, finally kills the libreal and/because gay-homosexual John Kerry in an old fasion Texas shootout.

What happened to you? You used to be such a patriot.

He still IS a patriot. He just simply saw the treason.

Back
Top Bottom