• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I came here

KobbeKid

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
To ge away from a board that was constantly moving threads seemingly for no reason other than the mods just wanted to do something.

Some of you may know which one I refer to.

Also this board appealed to me because it offered an appeal process....something I have not seen on anyother board.

Not to mention they also advocate for free speech.

More boards should offer such things.

To ge away from a board that was constantly moving threads seemingly for no reason other than the mods just wanted to do something.

Some of you may know which one I refer to.

Also this board appealed to me because it offered an appeal process....something I have not seen on anyother board.

Not to mention they also advocate for free speech.

More boards should offer such things.
If it’s where I’m thinking and we can’t say it I think. Anyway, I was active there 12 years. Changed emails and never updated account. Needed to reset password and resets went to old account. They had no other method of verification. So they wanted me to start a new account.

They are still bumping couple of my old Obama threads 👍

I left. Isn’t DP lucky 😁

Back
Top Bottom