• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I’m voting for Trump, let me make a short list.

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
To answer all of those who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump." I'm not just voting for him...
I'm voting for the Sanctity of Life.
I'm voting for the Second Amendment.
I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice.
I'm voting for the Electoral College, and the Republic we live in.
I'm voting for Police, and law and order.
I'm voting in support of our Military, and the Veterans who fought for and died for this Country.
I'm voting and standing for our American Flag.
I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
I’m voting for secure borders.
I’m voting for every unborn soul the Democrats want to murder.
I’m voting for freedoms and our American Constitution.
I’m voting for good and against evil.
I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of this Country

i'm voting against Tweety because he's completely inept. it's time to move past this reality tv debacle.

To answer all of those who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump." I'm not just voting for him...
I'm voting in support of our Military, and the Veterans who fought for and died for this Country.

Yeah, you voted for all mawkish 'American flag' crap last time. You elected a loser, a thief, a fraudster, a pathological liar and a racist. No wonder the world is laughing at the stupidity of conservative voters. Trump has made a laughing stock of your country. Nobody trusts America under Trump either.

Last edited:

You're voting fir the military? Aren't they losers and ******s?

I am voting for the Honorable Donald J. Trump for the same reasons, except one.

I think abortion is the second best thing in the world (the first being family planning. Thank you, Ms. Sanger!).

I am voting for the Honorable Donald J. Trump for the same reasons, except one.

I think abortion is the second best thing in the world (the first being family planning. Thank you, Ms. Sanger!).

No such creature exists. Might as well vote for Bigfoot or Nessie.... :lamo

Voting for Trump is:
Voting for the virus
Voting for Putin
Voting for KJU
Voting for MBS
Voting for Erdogan
VOTIMG FOR XI for you labor fans
Voting to continue to destroy small businesses
Voting for the fires in the west
Voting for the floods in the farm belt
Voting for the Hurricanes (Donnie would need a new supply of sharpies in a second term)
Voting for divisiveness and domestic conflict
VOTING FOR A RACIST

Did I mention voting for the virus

The most important reason to vote for Trump is the appointment of federal judges.

The most important reason to vote for Trump is the appointment of federal judges.

It's the "most" important one because other than abortion (he is well known to be pro-choice himself but just won't interfere with it as he does not really care), this is the ONLY thing he actually delivered. He completely and utterly failed at everything else.

You do realize you listed abortion twice? I get you want to vote for it and conservative judges, but Biden beats Trump on the rest hands down. Biden is also MUCH better for environment, education, healthcare, our system of government (unless you want a 3rd world banana republic) AND yes, even for economy for more people!

Last edited:

And as I have often stated voting for a candidate because you think he is going to appoint LIFE TENURE Justices that are going to vote YOUR way when they are completely insulated from you is voting for fool's gold. How has that worked out so far by the way.

I'm a registered democrat and I'm voting for Trump. I just don't feel like the democratic party has its act together enough to deserve my vote.

I'm a registered democrat and I'm voting for Trump. I just don't feel like the democratic party has its act together enough to deserve my vote.

Yes a proud DEM I see Mr Undisclosed.

I cannot vote for Trump. Trump’s appointees get worse by the day, there will be no one with any credibility who will work for this Administration.
4 more years of Kushner and Miller? 2 absolute bozos.

How is that wall coming about?

I was taught to respect the Presidency of These United States.

But in this case I find it's not wrong to call this president a chicken-****.

It's wrong to call this chicken-**** a President.

bad.jpg

choking.jpg

birdie.jpg

:lamo

The funny part is you think Donald Trump actually is fighting for every single one of those things while he basically ****s on all of them.

Yeah, you voted for all mawkish 'American flag' crap last time. You elected a loser, a thief, a fraudster, a pathological liar and a racist. No wonder the world is laughing at the stupidity of conservative voters. Trump has made a laughing stock of your country. Nobody trusts America under Trump either.

That's why the right voted for Trump. He is all of the things you mentioned - to the left. To the right he is not.

Voting for Trump is:
Voting for the virus
Voting for Putin
Voting for KJU
Voting for MBS
Voting for Erdogan
VOTIMG FOR XI for you labor fans
Voting to continue to destroy small businesses
Voting for the fires in the west
Voting for the floods in the farm belt
Voting for the Hurricanes (Donnie would need a new supply of sharpies in a second term)
Voting for divisiveness and domestic conflict
VOTING FOR A RACIST

Did I mention voting for the virus

Voting against Trump is voting to keep the TDS pandemic.

Yes a proud DEM I see Mr Undisclosed.

Ummmmmmmm, perhaps you need to reread their post. They fully disclose they are a Democrat and voting for Trump.

I cannot vote for Trump. Trump’s appointees get worse by the day, there will be no one with any credibility who will work for this Administration.
4 more years of Kushner and Miller? 2 absolute bozos.

How is that wall coming about?

I don't see why any lefty would vote for Trump.

:lamo

The funny part is you think Donald Trump actually is fighting for every single one of those things while he basically ****s on all of them.

So, which ones of those are Democrats fighting for?

So, which ones of those are Democrats fighting for?

I don't have time to break down every one of them but I don't delude myself either party is fighting for regular citizens over corporations on any of those things. Especially a man like Donald Trump.

It's like me saying I am voting for Joe Biden because he is fighting against sniffing women's hair and it'll save our country. :lol:

I don't have time to break down every one of them but I don't delude myself either party is fighting for regular citizens over corporations on any of those things. Especially a man like Donald Trump.

It's like me saying I am voting for Joe Biden because he is fighting against sniffing women's hair and it'll save our country. :lol:

So, you're saying that the right shouldn't vote for Trump because he hasn't accomplished any of these things and, instead, should vote for Biden who has no plans whatsoever to accomplish any of these things.

So, you're saying that the right shouldn't vote for Trump because he hasn't accomplished any of these things and, instead, should vote for Biden who has no plans whatsoever to accomplish any of these things.

I am saying the people [/I ]should not vote for Trump because he has failed to do anything and actually makes a mockery out of that list. Four years is enough and I agree though Biden needs to ramp up actual plans.

You might like to be "downplayed" to but I don't. :shrug:

I am saying the people [/I ]should not vote for Trump because he has failed to do anything and actually makes a mockery out of that list. Four years is enough and I agree though Biden needs to ramp up actual plans.

You might like to be "downplayed" to but I don't. :shrug:

Assuming that Trump has totally failed the right in accomplishing anything they want, why should the right vote for a party who has zero plans to accomplish the goals the right wants? Biden claims he is going to unite Americans and be less divisive. What does he have to offer the right to unite with them? As with both parties, compromise only means the other side coming over to your side and doing things your way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom