• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Hunter’s Laptop Matters

The train has left the station some time ago.

Because it could be the first step in the oldest of investigative journeys: follow the money.

Let's recap who has probably seen the laptop material based on various news stories.

The FBI, the Delaware AG, Bill Barr, Trump's DOJ, a Trump party Senate committee, NY Post, Daily Caller, Daily Mail, Rudy's lawyer, Rudy, Steve Bannon, Tucker Carlson ... anyone else?

Do you think ALL these entities conspired to hide the smoking gun that points at Joe Biden or that they are all too stupid to connect the dots? (rhetorical question)

Last edited:
Lol. You guys lack the ability and material to attack Joe Biden on his actions and policies, so you continuously harp on this ridiculous conspiracy theory nobody cares about.

Hunter Biden isn't holding any kind of US office so I don't care what he's done or doing. Present your hard evidence of his crimes so he can be prosecuted. You haven't done that because you have nothing other than your hopes that something, anything might be eventually found.

What kind of rube is still pushing Laptop Fake News. Honestly, I think it's people who never owned a laptop or even computer. They think it's a mysterious magical object that yields never-ending information. A sort of well of political ammo that can never run dry. The Holy Grail of political bs. That's what they think they found.

"This gun never runs out of ammo!!11!!"

No, it did. You all, laptop pushers, look stupid as ****.

Because it could be the first step in the oldest of investigative journeys: follow the money.

It's only a matter of time now - and that very likely just after the mid-term elections. The media has been informed by tptb that Joe is no longer needed and so they're now - quite dutifully - all marching to the same orders to finally start reporting on, and getting to the bottom of his corruption.

Saudis paid the Trumps $2 bil for shutting up and covering up a murder...

When I see/hear anyone on the right give a shit about 'following that money' then I might care about a laptop.

Seriously, I'm done seeing Republicans lie, cheat, break every ethic law on the books, but then they expect the Dems to be squeaky clean?? Nope, no more, not in my book.

Clean your own house, then get back to me.

A5427412-D432-4EAF-AFC1-B0FC587A6197.jpeg

Melania Trump sues the Daily Mail for $150m over ‘lies’ about her past​

CD495E6B-3AAF-4D38-B037-ADA1C4F3CE65.jpeg
The Daily Mail is pure garbage. Only complete idiots believe anything the rag publishes.

It's only a matter of time now - and that very likely just after the mid-term elections. The media has been informed by tptb that Joe is no longer needed and so they're now - quite dutifully - all marching to the same orders to finally start reporting on, and getting to the bottom of his corruption.
WHut?

Let's recap who has probably seen the laptop material based on various news stories.

The FBI, the Delaware AG, Bill Barr, Trump's DOJ, a Trump party Senate committee, NY Post, Daily Caller, Daily Mail, Rudy's lawyer, Rudy, Steve Bannon, Tucker Carlson ... anyone else?

Do you think ALL these entities conspired to hide the smoking gun that points at Joe or that they are all too stupid to connect the dots? (rhetorical question)
Something about all of this makes no sense to me. The FBI has Hunter's laptop and one has to assume the hard drive for there to be a meaningful investigation. Rudy claimed he had the hard drive and presumably all the contents of it. Did Rudy give the hard drive to the FBI? I just don't get how a hard drive and all its contents got around so much and yet ended up in the hands of the FBI.

I think it's simpler than that. A GOP led House will spin up some kind of investigation.

🤣 no

Never hard to spot those who are secretly worried about this. They always go after the messenger.
Who's worried about Hunter's laptop but the one's pushing the Trump's still potus agenda?

Never hard to spot those who are secretly worried about this. They always go after the messenger.

Yeah, the secret cabal. They're plotting against you and laughing behind closed doors. Won't anyone stop them?!

How do you not see your bs is paranoid delusion. I guess that's just part of it and now I sound dumb.

We know that the big guy has either been lying or he's brain dead.

From your link...

In January 2019, Hunter’s assistant Katie Dodge wrote an email to book-keeper Linda Shapero and Biden aide Richard Ruffner, saying Joe had agreed to pay his hundreds of thousands of dollars of bills.
‘I spoke with Hunter today regarding his bills. It is my understanding that Hunt’s dad will cover these bills in the short-term as Hunter transitions in his career,’ Dodge said.
The assistant attached a spreadsheet of bills with the email, totaling $737,130.61.
One of the last items was $28,000 in legal fees for the ‘restructuring’ of Hunter’s joint venture with the government-controlled Bank of China.
The spreadsheet listed the bill as ‘Faegre Baker Daniels: BHR Restructuring’ costing $28,382 and due ‘ASAP’.
BHR (‘Bohai Harvest RST’) is a private equity firm and one of Hunter’s two major Chinese business ventures. The joint venture was co-owned by the state-controlled Bank of China.
Hunter’s personal attorney, George Mesires, is a partner at Faegre Baker Daniels, now called Faegre Drinker.
A separate October 2018 invoice from the law firm shows Hunter spent a total $68,933.41 on the ‘restructuring’ beginning in September 2016.

Something about all of this means no sense to me. The FBI has Hunter's laptop and one has to assume the hard drive for there to be a meaningful investigation. Rudy had the hard drive and presumably all the contents of it. Did Rudy give the hard drive to the FBI? I just don't get how a hard drive and all its contents got around so much and still ended up in the hands of the FBI.
Supposedly, Mac Isaac (the blind repairman) nosed through the laptop after it was abandoned and saw emails and pics he thought were disturbing so he contacted the FBI/authorities. He got mad that nothing was being done so he sent a copy of the hard drive to Rudy's lawyer. (Isn't that what we all would do with important info?) /s

The linked interview where Isaac talks about the details is frankly a mess. IMO, anything Isacc declares needs to be taken with a grain of salt. But, he seems to be the key so his voice shouldn't be ignored.

Last edited:
Unsure this will result in much other than continued Benghazi attack like investigations, initiatives, and so forth.

The point being the political spin machine has amplified whataboutism and frankly situational ethics on how money and power influences politics.

Even if Republicans win the next two Congresses and make Biden a one term President it will still look like retribution over substance.

A sad statement on the current climate of politics these days but prove me wrong.

:rolleyes:

What is that old saying about cheating......

4ae3152ea0941787498078fbc7862df5fbb661b0.jpg

.....something about only hurting yourself.

You have only yourselves to blame.

:rolleyes:

What is that old saying about cheating......

4ae3152ea0941787498078fbc7862df5fbb661b0.jpg

.....something about only hurting yourself.

You have only yourselves to blame.
B...b...b...but what about Trump!

Unsure this will result in much other than continued Benghazi attack like investigations, initiatives, and so forth.

The point being the political spin machine has amplified whataboutism and frankly situational ethics on how money and power influences politics.

Even if Republicans win the next two Congresses and make Biden a one term President it will still look like retribution over substance.

A sad statement on the current climate of politics these days but prove me wrong.
IOW
DfnJRTIU8AA2LeW.jpg

The Republican base doesn't want to follow the money with Donald Trump but they want to follow the money with Hunter Biden.

Is anyone fooled by this?

Back
Top Bottom