• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Hillary Clinton Is So Unpopular

Brtblutwo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The “good old boy” network in Washington is made up of long serving, professional politicians of both parties. The rank-and-file Republicans love the corrupt liars of the GOP just as the Democrats’ base accept the corrupt liars they reelect as often as terms limits allow. But these lovable crooks are all men.

There was a gaggle of lovable, corrupt liars running for the 2016 Republican nomination, among them was Carly Fiorina. But unlike her male counterparts, Fiorina lacked any real political experience. Instead, she brought a mediocre record of corporate management as her resume in her attempt to join the lovable, corrupt, liars in “good old boys” club.

Most women who reach the U.S. Senate know they've climbed as high in elected government as is possible with the “good old boy” network in charge.

But Hillary Clinton does have all the qualifications of the lovable, corrupt, liar so adored by most U.S. voters, except one, she is NOT male. So, instead of being considered a dynamic individual seeking a place of power, Hillary is seen as nothing but a lying, power-hungry b*tch. Especially by women.

As First Lady, Bill put her in charge of establishing a national healthcare plan. (This was when many people decided she was a power-hungry b*tch) She designed a plan where all Americans could enjoy the same comprehensive medical plan as Congress gave themselves decades before.

But, the Congressional Republicans convinced enough of the public that they did not deserve such medical benefits so the plan was quickly killed. (Too this day it aggravates the vast majority of conservatives that poor people can now receive “undeserved” medical care due to the ACA, better known as “Obamacare”.)

Despite being an accomplished, professional politician, with the same qualifications and ethics that make male politicians popular, the majority of the voting public hate Hillary Clinton.

So, when the right-wingers shout that, “Hillary is a liar,” they should remember so are their favorite Republican politicians. When those in the Democrats’ base say, “she is untrustworthy,” they should realize that all but a few of their preferred, long serving Democrats cannot be trusted either.

Our political system uses the media to marginalize the best and the most ethical people, while the high powered donors refuse to contribute anything to the campaigns of honest and honorable candidates.

Every election cycle the average American voters are convinced by the media using story after story that those who are incorruptible and running for office are silly dreamers, who deserve no respect and are to be scorned and laughed at. Understanding this makes Bernie Sanders jump to mind.

So it has become a U.S. tradition that the average American voters much prefer the lovable, corrupt liars of their chosen political party, and there is no changing that.

David Brooks: Why Hillary Clinton is so unpopular | Dallas Morning News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you agree with me that's fine. If you do not, I don't really care.

It's probably because she is a crook, she is a liar, she is a charlatan, she is a bought and paid for Corporate Politician. She is such the supporter of the status quo that sh might as well be "conservative."

Her husband had and still does to some degree the ability to make people like him with ease, while Hillary as the opposite ability. Or in other words, Hillary has the ability to make people hate her with ease. It's the way she handles herself, the sound and tone of her voice, the way she responds to questions and challenges, the way she gives off the impression that she actually hates your guts for even thinking she is not the best **** ever. Sure, she's corrupt, a liar, a self centered twat, and likely a criminal, but I think it's the way she comes off and approaches things and people that turn people away the most. She is simply put unlikable.

Her husband had and still does to some degree the ability to make people like him with ease, while Hillary as the opposite ability. Or in other words, Hillary has the ability to make people hate her with ease. It's the way she handles herself, the sound and tone of her voice, the way she responds to questions and challenges, the way she gives off the impression that she actually hates your guts for even thinking she is not the best **** ever. Sure, she's corrupt, a liar, a self centered twat, and likely a criminal, but I think it's the way she comes off and approaches things and people that turn people away the most. She is simply put unlikable.
The only thing even remotely appealing about Hillary Clinton is her last name, and the fact that she's Bill's wife. Without that, she'd be nothing.

Trump the Anti-Establishment candidate is selling well.

So, a Hillary / Leftie forum propagandist is now trying to re-paint Hillary as a Rebel, Anti-Establishment and Outsider....

you're 'gunna need allot of propaganda trolls and ridiculous lies for that one...

Didn't they try to sell U.S. that Bill Clinton was the "First Black President"?

Bill Clinton: "I Loved Being Called The First Black President" | Video | RealClearPolitics

It is amazing what the Leftie Propagandists think they can push!

-

Last edited:
The “good old boy” network in Washington is made up of long serving, professional politicians of both parties. The rank-and-file Republicans love the corrupt liars of the GOP just as the Democrats’ base accept the corrupt liars they reelect as often as terms limits allow. But these lovable crooks are all men.

:lol:

No need to read any further.

There was a gaggle of lovable, corrupt liars running for the 2016 Republican nomination, among them was Carly Fiorina. But unlike her male counterparts, Fiorina lacked any real political experience. Instead, she brought a mediocre record of corporate management as her resume in her attempt to join the lovable, corrupt, liars in “good old boys” club.

Most women who reach the U.S. Senate know they've climbed as high in elected government as is possible with the “good old boy” network in charge.

But Hillary Clinton does have all the qualifications of the lovable, corrupt, liar so adored by most U.S. voters, except one, she is NOT male. So, instead of being considered a dynamic individual seeking a place of power, Hillary is seen as nothing but a lying, power-hungry b*tch. Especially by women.

As First Lady, Bill put her in charge of establishing a national healthcare plan. (This was when many people decided she was a power-hungry b*tch) She designed a plan where all Americans could enjoy the same comprehensive medical plan as Congress gave themselves decades before.

But, the Congressional Republicans convinced enough of the public that they did not deserve such medical benefits so the plan was quickly killed. (Too this day it aggravates the vast majority of conservatives that poor people can now receive “undeserved” medical care due to the ACA, better known as “Obamacare”.)

Despite being an accomplished, professional politician, with the same qualifications and ethics that make male politicians popular, the majority of the voting public hate Hillary Clinton.

So, when the right-wingers shout that, “Hillary is a liar,” they should remember so are their favorite Republican politicians. When those in the Democrats’ base say, “she is untrustworthy,” they should realize that all but a few of their preferred, long serving Democrats cannot be trusted either.

Our political system uses the media to marginalize the best and the most ethical people, while the high powered donors refuse to contribute anything to the campaigns of honest and honorable candidates.

Every election cycle the average American voters are convinced by the media using story after story that those who are incorruptible and running for office are silly dreamers, who deserve no respect and are to be scorned and laughed at. Understanding this makes Bernie Sanders jump to mind.

So it has become a U.S. tradition that the average American voters much prefer the lovable, corrupt liars of their chosen political party, and there is no changing that.

David Brooks: Why Hillary Clinton is so unpopular | Dallas Morning News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you agree with me that's fine. If you do not, I don't really care.

Hillary is the female version of the "The Man". She's political insider, an "old, white rich (wo)man", she's the definitive "establishment politician", she's only ever been elected/appointed to any office because of her husband, SoS was the Dem. party's gift to her to give her better credentials to run for POTUS again. She represents everything that is wrong with our political system.

When you compare her Trump, you end up with Trump representing some of the worst of our society (emotional responses, personality over content, etc) and Hillary representing some of the worst of our political system. It sickens me that we're going to be faced with these two as our choices....

It sickens me that we're going to be faced with these two as our choices....

Yeah, I've pretty much gave up on politics. I really don't care who gets in there, I know my family and I will prosper and that's the most important thing to me right now.

Yeah, I've pretty much gave up on politics. I really don't care who gets in there, I know my family and I will prosper and that's the most important thing to me right now.
I like the attitude! :thumbs:

Hillary is the female version of the "The Man". She's political insider, an "old, white rich (wo)man", she's the definitive "establishment politician", she's only ever been elected/appointed to any office because of her husband, SoS was the Dem. party's gift to her to give her better credentials to run for POTUS again. She represents everything that is wrong with our political system.

When you compare her Trump, you end up with Trump representing some of the worst of our society (emotional responses, personality over content, etc) and Hillary representing some of the worst of our political system. It sickens me that we're going to be faced with these two as our choices....

Agreed. We have to choose between two poor choices.

Still, Hillary's known problems are up against Trump's probable, and lesser problems.

I can easily see the lesser of evils here, and I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump.

Hope in the 2016 election cycle will not come from the outcome of the Presidential Contest.

Hope in 2016 will come from removing the Far-Lefties from every other level of public office!

We need to lance, swab out, squeeze and bleed the Pus and Canker of the Obama-Era.

Just think of the that pustule Valerie Jarrett no longer being behind every middle east decision.

-

I have no trouble liking Hillary Clinton a lot...and for many of the reasons I see people liking other politicians.

She is the unpopular person who is an achiever...someone who succeeds.

I suspect a lot of people dislike her...because she is an achiever...and a woman achiever, at that.

I'm hoping enough people get past that nonsense...and that she is elected president in November.

The public's overwhelming disdain for Hillary strongly elevates my respect for the American public :thumbs:
You can fool some of the people ALL THE TIME, but you can't fool all the people, ANY TIME ;-)

Personally, just the sight of Hillary makes me a little bit ill, and in the retirement community where I live,
Hillary would be real hard-pressed to be elected for district dogcatcher.

The public's overwhelming disdain for Hillary strongly elevates my respect for the American public :thumbs:
You can fool some of the people ALL THE TIME, but you can't fool all the people, ANY TIME ;-)

Personally, just the sight of Hillary makes me a little bit ill, and in the retirement community where I live,
Hillary would be real hard-pressed to be elected for district dogcatcher.

Hillary Clinton in a competent, intelligent woman...who would make a fine president.

The reason she is so unpopular is the constant negativity thrown her way since the day her husband was elected president. The conservative part of America won the battle in that case. They have made her the object of her hatred...and managed to sell that hatred to others.

I hope she gets elected...and I hope she has a successful administration.

People don't like Hilly because she's a zero. A corrupt zero at that.

Maybe it's because she's ugly?

I noticed that in spite of 'receiving' a throng of LIKES, , you haven't delivered a single LIKE to any other poster.
Is it any wonder that you would support Pinocchio?

Lol. Some guy wrote an article about why Hillary is disliked. Gosh, she should be so popular.

Back
Top Bottom