• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why haven't I seen one right-wing post condemn the vandalism, arson and rioting by right-wingers?

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Much or most of the violence, vandalism, arson, and rioting involves 1% of the people at protests who are using the protests as cover, who oppose the protesters, and are people like white supremacists or other such groups.

I've seen right-wing posters criticize the acts constantly - but only by wrongly lumping them in with the protesters. I haven't see one of them criticize the right-wingers who are committing the acts. Why not? Why do they only make false condemnations claiming the protesters did it?

I haven't see one of them criticize the right-wingers who are committing the acts. Why not?

Do these people committing the criminal acts generally agree with the ideas of people like Milton Friedman and Thomas Sowell?

If no, then they're not "right wingers".

Do these people committing the criminal acts generally agree with the ideas of people like Milton Friedman and Thomas Sowell?

If no, then they're not "right wingers".

Does Trump? 20 bucks says he's never heard of them.

Hmmmm, if all the vandalism and property destruction is actually from white supremacists why has there ever been an objection to bring in fed authorities to stop it? Who knew lefties were so sympathetic to white supremacists.

Last edited:
Much or most of the violence, vandalism, arson, and rioting involves 1% of the people at protests who are using the protests as cover, who oppose the protesters, and are people like white supremacists or other such groups.

I've seen right-wing posters criticize the acts constantly - but only by wrongly lumping them in with the protesters. I haven't see one of them criticize the right-wingers who are committing the acts. Why not? Why do they only make false condemnations claiming the protesters did it?

You'd have to be the world's biggest dumbass to believe the majority of the violence we've seen with these protests are being committed by the Right.

Hmmmm, if all the vandalism and property destruction is actually from the right and done by white supremacists why has there ever been an objection to bring in fed authorities to stop it? If lefties really believed it was all or mostly done by righties, they would be on the side of law enforcement so not only is it a lie, they know it is.

Lie #1: the straw man that "all" the destruction is from the right. The statement was "much or most". Lie #2: the objection is not to stopping the destruction, it is to federal, unmarked people doing things like shooting protesters without justification and kidnapping people off the street, instead of leaving that policing to the local police. Lie #3: Democrats are on the side of law enforcement doing it correctly generally.

Lie #1: the straw man that "all" the destruction is from the right. The statement was "much or most". Lie #2: the objection is not to stopping the destruction, it is to federal, unmarked people doing things like shooting protesters without justification and kidnapping people off the street, instead of leaving that policing to the local police. Lie #3: Democrats are on the side of law enforcement doing it correctly generally.

If you truly believed it was mostly from white supremacists you wouldn’t give a **** how they were treated by law enforcement. It’s a lie that it’s mostly from white supremacists and you know it. Dems have not been on the side of law enforcement once or condemned violence toward them since this began, so that’s another lie.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, this stuff is happening by the left "peaceful" protesters.

You'd have to be the world's biggest dumbass to believe the majority of the violence we've seen with these protests are being committed by the Right.

It’s a lie and by the way they always take the side of rioters over police, they know it is.

. I haven't see one of them criticize the right-wingers who are committing the acts. Why not?it?

I hereby condemn all right wingers committing acts of violence!
There you go.

Well first off you would have to show us the right wing protests that has riots looting and burnings like the left wing riots.

Well first off you would have to show us the right wing protests that has riots looting and burnings like the left wing riots.

They can’t so they have use lefty violence and claim it’s really by righties.

Because there are no right-wing factions involved in the protests. Why should there be?

The GOP has nothing to protest about as we are happy and content with our President, Vice-President, Senate and Supreme Court as well as the 100+ Trump appointed judges.

If you truly believed it was mostly from white supremacists you wouldn’t give a **** how they were treated by law enforcement.

Yes, I would, but how law enforcement treats the criminals is not the issue here. It's how the federal, unmarked forces are treating the peaceful protesters, mostly. (The issue of the protests is when police wrongly harm black people especially).

It’s a lie that it’s mostly from white supremacists and you know it.

Insinuate I posted a lie and you will not be read. You will back off immediately.[/quote]

Dems have not been on the side of law enforcement once or condemned violence toward them since this began, so that’s another lie.

No, your post is a lie.

Democrats repeatedly have supported law enforcement when doing the right thing. I have posted that repeatedly.

Democrats have condemned the violence repeatedly as well, as I have.

As to who is committing the violence, numerous people arrested for the crimes have been while people not part of or opposed to the protests. An example on who is doing it from the NYT:

Mike Griffin, a longtime activist in Minneapolis, said the demonstrations in his city attracted people he had never seen before. They included well-dressed young white men in expensive boots carrying hammers and talking about torching buildings. “I know protests, I’ve been doing it for 20 years,” he said. “People not affiliated with the protests are creating havoc on the streets.”

If it is happening, analysts said, it is probably arbitrary acts by individuals rather than an organized effort.

Back
Top Bottom