• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Fatah and Hamas have lost the right to speak for the Palestinians

When ISIS started is not relevant.
That is just a name.

The names change, the people change.

But the terror group is as old as Islam itself.

Here is the problem for Hamas.....sure most people are painfully slow......but they can learn!

Hamas is exactly like Pelosi.....both have zero interest in getting work done.

Here is the problem for Hamas.....sure most people are painfully slow......but they can learn!

Hamas is exactly like Pelosi.....both have zero interest in getting work done.

But Pelosi won't kill you if things do not go her way.

But Pelosi won't kill you if things do not go her way.

She is willing to strangle America to get her way, as most of the Bus Drivers to Utopia are.

She is not working for America, she is working for her ideology, which is a crap religion.

Your dishonest claim that Israel offered to give back, in 1967 , the territories it conquered in 1967. That very short lived and obvious attempt to placate/dupe the US/International community NEVER included the OPTs.
What did I say?

Blah blah , you cannot deal with the fact that I am the one calling for an actual end to the cycle of violence by virtue of my long term stated wish to see a long term ceasfire/truce so you just blabber on about my support for better arming the Palestinians so they can better fight off the Israeli state terrorists that kill them in droves and violate their HRs every year.

There is no distorting of your words and there is no backtracking either. The only thing going on that is causing you to cry and moan is the holding up of a mirror to show your own views and how much worse they are than my own. It's just that simple really.
You the only one who called for arming a terror organization, that’s a fact, that’s your own words. So now you poorly attempt to establish everyone here as extremist such as you, but that is just pathetic. You are too radical to see it’s wrong to give weapons to terrorists which committed many terror attacks, still is committing terror attacks and for sure will commit terror attacks in the near future. That's your own words.

And yes you lied, you said “I want to see Israel slaughter Palestinians”, and when I asked for a quote you couldn’t find any. You tried to make it look like I enjoying to see Palestinians being slaughtered but you failed. Anyone can see it.

His response to that has and I’m sure will continue to be “well, you support arming the Israeli Army”. I know he thinks that is an attempt to establish that you are an extremist, but it only further illustrates his extremism. Cause he genuinely thinks only extremists support allowing Jews to defend themselves with an army in Israel.
Indeed.
By showing his true colors he make a great example of what those who obsessed with Israel really are.

The source you cited agrees with me.

No it doesn't. It starts off with the claim that ISIL was founded , according to in the opinions of" most historians in 2006" which I have already quoted

Indeed.
By showing his true colors he make a great example of what those who obsessed with Israel really are.

And the point is valid.

People who support the US bankrolling and diplomatic support of/for Israeli state terrorism but cry about those arming Palestinian terror groups are hypocrites. It's just that simple

Incorrect.

Numerous posts of mine with the links provided show you are wrong.

You ignore or misrepresent links given in order to try to bash the square peg into the round hole.

ISIL was created in 2006 and made up of many groups/individuals that had roots in previous jihadist type groups that consolidated into ISIL during the Iraqi resistance to US illegal occupation of the territory. Fact.

So it's an inconvenient one for you but it still remains a fact that is referred to in every link I have given and you have tried to misrepresent

Numerous posts of mine with the links provided show you are wrong.

You ignore or misrepresent links given in order to try to bash the square peg into the round hole.

ISIL was created in 2006 and made up of many groups/individuals that had roots in previous jihadist type groups that consolidated into ISIL during the Iraqi resistance to US illegal occupation of the territory. Fact.

So it's an inconvenient one for you but it still remains a fact that is referred to in every link I have given and you have tried to misrepresent

1999 still predates 2006.

Most Palestinians, including myself, have been living for many years under the illusion that the leaders of the Fatah and Hamas movements can agree on a common agenda for political and resistance work to achieve the legitimate goals of the Palestinian people of defeating the Israeli occupation and establishing a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital.
Why Fatah and Hamas have lost the right to speak for the Palestinians || AW

Looks like the Palestinians are tiring of their own entities.
Goodness me, what are you like...... first you tell me your German, next you tell me your American, you then tell me you aren't Jewish, then you attack anyone and everyone who calls into question the Israeli involvement with the USS Liberty, 9/11 Israelis, or the Pentagon bombing, or the trillions of stolen dollars, those in building seven and the Pentagon who were to report to a senate committee later in the day, on 9/11. You hate Americans!
Now your Palestinian! Most Palestinians...... "including myself"...... hysterical, you make me laugh.

I wonder is your going to get me banned .... yet again?

Goodness me, what are you like...... first you tell me your German, next you tell me your American, you then tell me you aren't Jewish, then you attack anyone and everyone who calls into question the Israeli involvement with the USS Liberty, 9/11 Israelis, or the Pentagon bombing, or the trillions of stolen dollars, those in building seven and the Pentagon who were to report to a senate committee later in the day, on 9/11. You hate Americans!
Now your Palestinian! Most Palestinians...... "including myself"...... hysterical, you make me laugh.

If you had invested another 15.3 seconds on this by actually clicking on the link he provided you would see that he's quoting the Palestinian author of the piece, Marwan Kanafani.

Goodness me. Highlanders can't grasp the concept of quoting an article verbatim... Then ignorantly assumes I am speaking for myself.

Then rather than discuss the OP starts babbling about disproven conspiracy theories and other such nonsense.

Then crys that his disjointed rants and inability to follow rules may get him banned.

Goodness me. Highlanders can't grasp the concept of quoting an article verbatim... Then ignorantly assumes I am speaking for myself.

Then rather than discuss the OP starts babbling about disproven conspiracy theories and other such nonsense.

Then crys that his disjointed rants and inability to follow rules may get him banned.
Well you have been trying for a long time...... but replies, an opposition to your version of events are by default confrontational, because opinions differ.
If you had invested another 15.3 seconds on this by actually clicking on the link he provided you would see that he's quoting the Palestinian author of the piece, Marwan Kanafani.
What Marwan Kanafani who was murdered in 1972, before Israel and America murdered Yasser Arafat with poison, a slow lingering death, to finance "Abbas", the new PLO leader and president, who for Israelis benefit, refuses to allow elections, more than ten years after his term of office expired? A torn in the side of a unity government, only benefits Israel and Israeli supporters.
Perhaps if one lives by truth, one might get..... the truth! If one was interested!

Well you have been trying for a long time...... but replies, an opposition to your version of events are by default confrontational, because opinions differ.
What Marwan Kanafani who was murdered in 1972, before Israel and America murdered Yasser Arafat with poison, a slow lingering death, to finance "Abbas", the new PLO leader and president, who for Israelis benefit, refuses to allow elections, more than ten years after his term of office expired? A torn in the side of a unity government, only benefits Israel and Israeli supporters.
Perhaps if one lives by truth, one might get..... the truth! If one was interested!

What the holy hell are you babbling about?

Marwan Kanafani lives. Ghassan Kanafani died.

And Yassar Arafat.... More CT garbage.

Please note, Abbas, an Israeli Shill, carrying on the mandate chosen by Israeli, Marwan is a as the Guardian newspaper puts it, talks like a used car salesman..... respected by those that receive American or Israeli, 40 pieces of silver.... just like Judas!

What are you saying he wasn't poisoned, even though, Israel stated months before Arafat was to be murdered? And Arafat died in France..?
Or that Abbas isn't a shill?

Please note, Abbas, an Israeli Shill, carrying on the mandate chosen by Israeli, Marwan is a as the Guardian newspaper puts it, talks like a used car salesman..... respected by those that receive American or Israeli, 40 pieces of silver.... just like Judas!

Please note, Abbas, the leader of the PLO, understanding the futility of constant war by terrorism chose peace. Marwan also a man of peace also realizes both Palestinian entities are corrupt edifices.

Please show on your link that the "Guardian newspaper" says Marwan "talks like a used car salesman"

Please note, Abbas, the leader of the PLO, understanding the futility of constant war by terrorism chose peace. Marwan also a man of peace also realizes both Palestinian entities are corrupt edifices.

Please show on your link that the "Guardian newspaper" says Marwan "talks like a used car salesman"
What, please note.....Palestinian leader, Abbas, your shill, financed, elected with Israeli and American money, who used said money to arm Palestinians security guards, who can freely move, in Israeli circles, who's ten year term of office ended more than ten years ago. I.e no election for president for more than twenty years, because as you very well know, there would no longer be a Abbas or a PLO anywhere! Just as corrupt as American elections!
Marwan, a lackey, your lackey, doing Israelis job, undermining the Palestinians unity government, and following a predetermined Israeli agenda, Marwan! Not much wonder you sing his praises. But a bit obvious?
We both know, if there were free and fair elections who would win, hence the need for your lot to stop any chance of elections in the Israeli Concentration camps of Gaza or the West Bank!
So you Israel, own the banks, you stop any money from entering your camps, you own the means of elections, you dictate the policies, you restrict food, you bomb buildings, you refuse medical treatment, you jail and sexually abuse men women and children, you murder prisoners to steal body parts, you murder children playing on beaches, you refuse free movement, you allow the IDF to torture and strangle children and Palestinians are to blame.
Aye..... you must be right!

Back
Top Bottom