• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why everybody picking on the christans and the white man

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What a bunch of crap :violin I can not believe all the right wing B--- S--- everybody is picking on the Catholics and the white man .......We the so called liberal news media ! honored the pope when he was in the hospital and when he got out of the hospital the so called liberal news media worship him then too........

Do I have to remind all you right wing wackos all the major LIBERAL still broadcast the pope on Christmas

The problem with the right wing wacko's is unless you buy into every word they preach they will say you are picking on them B--- S---

Why is everybody picking on the white man do I have to remind you that the rich ( Rich got Richer and the poor got poorer ) :violin people have made more money in the past 10 - 15 - 20 and the overwhelming majority of the were white men this is a fact

:duel :duel

Freedom69 said:
We the so called liberal news media ! honored the pope when he was in the hospital and when he got out of the hospital the so called liberal news media worship him then too

Ya and most of you honored Yasar Arafat too. :eek:

Freedom69 said:
What a bunch of crap :violin I can not believe all the right wing B--- S--- everybody is picking on the Catholics and the white man

Blather, blather..blahblahblahblah

:

move along. Nothing to see here.

Back
Top Bottom