• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Eve? Why not Adam?

They were given an order. Nothing more
Yet, I've been told..."If only God would speak to me directly, I would believe"...yeah right...:rolleyes:

Yet, I've been told..."If only God would speak to me directly, I would believe"...yeah right...:rolleyes:
It's a ridiculous story that tries to teach that unquestioning obedience to authority leads to the good life. Go for it

It's a ridiculous story that tries to teach that unquestioning obedience to authority leads to the good life. Go for it
Dodging...ok...whatever...

So, how do you explain this?

All human beings are 99.9 percent identical in their genetic makeup. Differences in the remaining 0.1 percent hold important clues about the causes of diseases.
https://www.genome.gov/about-genomi... beings are 99.9,about the causes of diseases.
You ignore the concept of dominant and recessive traits. Closely related pairings increases the likelihood of recessive traits expressing themselves, resulting in genetic defects and conditions.

If they had knowledge, the eating from the tree of knowledge would have had no effect.
The fruit had no magical powers...

You ignore the concept of dominant and recessive traits. Closely related pairings increases the likelihood of recessive traits expressing themselves, resulting in genetic defects and conditions.
You ignore the fact that Adam and Eve were perfect, with perfect genes...

Are you seriously telling me that you believe the biblical creation story to be factual?
Are you seriously telling me that if God spoke directly to you, with explicit directions, you would ignore Him?

You ignore the fact that Adam and Eve were perfect, with perfect genes...
What makes their genes perfect? How is it different than the normal human genome?

Are you seriously telling me that if God spoke directly to you, with explicit directions, you would ignore Him?
You didn't answer my question

I've been asking myself lately - Why did the serpent talk to Eve, and not Adam?

I don't think what transpired between the serpent and Eve was impromptu, or a spur of the moment. It was planned by Satan.
What could be the reason why the serpent had approached Eve and not Adam?
Women are evil.

If you're a christian, that is. If you aren't a religious whack-job they're just people.

If A&E shared DNA, then they are either clones or siblings. That gets weird when it comes to procreation. Not to mention 2 people does not make a viable population. We would have gone extinct as a species.
GOD is in control.

Back
Top Bottom