• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why doesn't Sony do this?

I'm not a rager. I keep perspective. Maybe I'm a little tough on a controller because my small device training is firearms before controllers, but still... they drift after a week and become unusable after a handful of months. Granted, my Covid playtime is pretty stupid but we can calculate in hours and it's still absurd. I paid $250 for my ps4 but I pay $60 every 4 months for a new controller. And the PS4 charge cords? They last a week. Just buy generic.
Wow! Thats wild.

I'm not a rager. I keep perspective. Maybe I'm a little tough on a controller because my small device training is firearms before controllers, but still... they drift after a week and become unusable after a handful of months. Granted, my Covid playtime is pretty stupid but we can calculate in hours and it's still absurd. I paid $250 for my ps4 but I pay $60 every 4 months for a new controller. And the PS4 charge cords? They last a week. Just buy generic.

I had that problem for the first bit of time with my controllers. Started buying refurbished units with the 1 year warranty from GameStop. Costs went down and the units seem to last longer - perhaps my play has matured, perhaps aftermarket repairs are better than factory. Not certain either way.

Back
Top Bottom