• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why does Trump command such support?

I didn't say you're an atheist. I said you were using an atheist trope which I have proven wrong many times.

Purgatory comes from the Book of Maccabees.

Not a real part of the Bible.

Because many Americans are ignorant, hateful, racist assholes just like Father Trump.

Undoubtedly, you are among the hate-filled, hysterical propaganda victims who believe that the term, "All Americans" is a racist "dog whistle".

There is more to the bible than the Gospels. Christians believe the Bible is the word of God. Christians believe that Jesus is God.

That aside, those that believe in Predestination will site Jesus' prayer in John 17 and well as most of the chapter of John 6

Christians, as the name implies to most, follow the teachings of Christ.
There is more to the bible than the Gospels. Christians believe the Bible is the word of God. Christians believe that Jesus is God.

That aside, those that believe in Predestination will site Jesus' prayer in John 17 and well as most of the chapter of John 6

I'm not really sure what it is that you are pointing out.

Is there a particular point of Christ's teachings that you are trying to highlight?

You asked for evidence, you were given evidence.

With each post you move the goal post further from the original request....why do you do that?

I was asking that you provide something that proved what you claimed to be true.

You presented something.

It proved only that what I requested and what you provided are different things.

Christians, as the name implies to most, follow the teachings of Christ.

Christians believe the Bible is the word of God.

Christians believe that Jesus is God.

Thus the entire Bible is the teachings of Jesus.

Christians do not limit their beliefs to just 4 books of the Bible.

Have you ever been to a church?

I was asking that you provide something that proved what you claimed to be true.

Nope, that is not what you asked. Why do you change your story when the proof is here for everyone to see.....this is what you asked for " By what action(s) did Trump exhibit evidence of dementia? "

And that is what you received. You never asked for anything that proved anything.

If you wanted proof you should have asked for it.

Undoubtedly, you are among the hate-filled, hysterical propaganda victims who believe that the term, "All Americans" is a racist "dog whistle".
Learn to read English.
I just recognize brainless, traitorous scumbag racist assholes like Trump vermin.

Learn to read English.
I just recognize brainless, traitorous scumbag racist assholes like Trump vermin.
While many would agree with you, the fact is that Trump still manages to have a huge following?

While many would agree with you, the fact is that Trump still manages to have a huge following?
Adolph Hitler, Jim Jones, Scientology, Sun Myung Moon also have/had followers in spite of their behavior.
Many people are simply prone to being easily manipulated and led.

I believe Trump has now blown his cover, and even some Republicans have gone public with their criticism. Trump is now criticising some of his fellow Republicans such as Mitch McConnell; this war he is bound to lose.

Well, a war it certainly is, but I’m not so sure it’s clear who will win. Trump certainly has the popular numbers on his side.

in the past, the McConnell types were exploiting the latent fears, bigotry, misunderstanding, and ignorance of the Trump base to advance their own interests, such as cutting taxes. They were using them like a stupid angry bull at the rodeo for entertainment. Problem is that they overdid it and beat that bull into such a crazed frenzy that it has now jumped the fence and is goring them.

At this point though, I would bet on the bull. Its on a destructive stampede. It’s going to take a while to calm it back down and back in its stall.

He has made such colossal mistakes and even worse demanded such physical support from those who wish to follow him, despite his having vilified all branches of society. In particular he seems to gain considerable female support despite having ridiculed them at every opportunity.

If the American population care about how the rest of the world view them, then they would not support Trump.

Furthermore if America really does advocate democracy, have you considered how the rest of the world view the prospects of democracy if America cannot operate it successfully?

Answer: Ignorant right wingers. Pure stupidity has captured the Repub Party.

Did Jesus ever go to church? Organized religion is just man's attempt to intercede between people and their spirituality.

Quite likely, but who is there to replace Trump?

There are plenty of Repub politicians lining up already to gain the mantle of knownothingness from Trump. Watch to see which ones show up on FOX and that will be a start.

Did Jesus ever go to church? Organized religion is just man's attempt to intercede between people and their spirituality.

Jesus went to the Synagogue, that is about as organized as it gets

The state of our election processes is, as you so accurately observe, despicable. The corruption and malpractice is both engineered and encouraged by the lying thieves we have elected.

It's really a shame that such a good idea is so roundly perverted by the corrupt and corrupting system(s) that have flowed like sewage into those running the place.

Your view of Trump seems to be based on the efforts of the media to distort information and deceive the weak minded. You need to ask yourself why you are in the groups victimized by these efforts.

Things that are vilified are often vilified because they are villainous.

Things that are ridiculed are often ridiculed because they are ridiculous.

The one term mistake lost his reelection because he was the most unpopular elected President in history and the only President to never reach 50% approval in the Gallup poll. I do not count Gerald Ford since he was never elected. Until you can process that truth you will not be able make a coherent thought.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...r-president-since-ford-to-run-for-reelection/

There are plenty of Repub politicians lining up already to gain the mantle of knownothingness from Trump. Watch to see which ones show up on FOX and that will be a start.
Who is bold enough to put some names forward?!

What promises did Trump deliver on?

Trump's narrative was of lies, and so proven.
He proclaimed himself a bigot while campaigning, and acted as one when president. Promise kept.
He suggested he would ignore laws and treaty obligations, and did so. Promise kept.
He suggested that US forces should commit war crimes, and pardoned those military that did. Promise kept.

I am a Christian.

What you say is wrong about me.I can't speak for the other folks who claim that identifier.

Nope, that is not what you asked. Why do you change your story when the proof is here for everyone to see.....this is what you asked for " By what action(s) did Trump exhibit evidence of dementia? "

And that is what you received. You never asked for anything that proved anything.

If you wanted proof you should have asked for it.

And you delivered your observations that could have indicated something related to what I asked for.

Also related that he was wearing pretty expensive leather soled shoes. Could have related that he was wearing hand lotion.

As I said, what you posted is only evidence that you observed something. No more. No less.

I am a Christian.

What you say is wrong about me.I can't speak for the other folks who claim that identifier.

You may label yourself as a Christian, but if you reject the deity of Jesus and the Bible as the word of God you would be just as accurate to label yourself a barn

And you delivered your observations that could have indicated something related to what I asked for.

Also related that he was wearing pretty expensive leather soled shoes. Could have related that he was wearing hand lotion.

As I said, what you posted is only evidence that you observed something. No more. No less.

Well yes, evidence can often lead in more than one direction, that does not change that I gave you evidence of symptoms of dementia as you asked for.

At least you choose not to move the goal post again, so I commend you on that.

Baby steps is the way to go

Learn to read English.

Yup. No generalized hate in THAT comment.

The one term mistake lost his reelection because he was the most unpopular elected President in history and the only President to never reach 50% approval in the Gallup poll. I do not count Gerald Ford since he was never elected. Until you can process that truth you will not be able make a coherent thought.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...r-president-since-ford-to-run-for-reelection/

I say that the election process contrived and executed by the most corrupt and corrupting individuals in the country is corrupt.

You say Trump was not re-elected.

The connection is... What?

I say that the election process contrived and executed by the most corrupt and corrupting individuals in the country is corrupt.

That is a terrible thing to say about all those working on the local level to make sure the election is a success.

My mother has been an Election judge at the same polling station for a decade in NC and I can assure you that she is not corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom