• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why does the world allow ISRAEL to "GET AWAY WITH IT" ??

Gardener said:
I would go so far as to agree that you not a hater to exactly the same degree that Symetrical Argument is not a hater.
Fine, all I had to do here is removing the propaganda part.

Volker said:
Fine, all I had to do here is removing the propaganda part.

So you agree that your level of hatred is the same as one who announces right up front that he is here to prove Jews are incapable of human emotion.

Glad we have that one cleared up.

Gardener said:
So you agree that your level of hatred is the same as one who announces right up front that he is here to prove Jews are incapable of human emotion.
This is propaganda again.

If you talk about the first post of Symmetrical_Argument, it clearly says, the circle of violance and the justification is absurd. This does make sense.

It can not be twisted the way you want it without being at risk to lose all credibility. Sure, those, who already lost all credibility can make a fool of themselves by trying.

Gardener said:
Which, as coincidence would have it, is exactly the same degree to which Osama Bin Laden is not a hater.

Oh my dear friend Bin Laden isn’t a hater, he's a victim.:mrgreen:

Like all the Islamic groups who see murder as “God wills it” are...
They belong to the fraternal order of “Victim Hood” It’s a very easy club to join, all you need to apply is to accept Islam and yell out you want to kill any Jewish person you see.
OH..I’m sorry you also have to declare a jihad against the US.

PaulAshley said:
Why does the rest of the world allow the State of Israel to get away with pretty well anything they darnwell want to??
They are a small nation - small geographicallym small in population, small in their positive contribution to the world at large and small minded.
Why DOES then such a small nation occupy so much international press and coverage?? Why IS so much importance placed on THIS particular place??
Next to the United States, Israel is the most belligerent, warlike, reckless and bloody-minded nation on this planet.
Why then DOES everyone else (pretty much) stand by passively - or maybe a tut-tut and small slap on the wrist - and watch thenm commit bloody murder, atrocities, humanitarian crimes and the VERY things that they of their own Jewish faith were subjected to so badly by the Nazis. Now Israel is THE Nazi state and just like back in the Germany of the 1930's and early 1940's, the majority of the International community stands there, acting helpless, hardly challenges Israel at all and allows them to get away with well, pretty darnwell anything they want to.
Why IS everyone so afraid of this small parcel of real estate?? What "special right" have they got that they can do these things??
If there is a JIHAD really going on anywhere then it is surely going on in Israel/Palstine.
Without the annual BILLIONS of "foreign aid" which comes from their prime patron, the United States, Israel would be wingless and legless.
If Israel claims "justification" for cutting off electricity and infrastructure (and therefore living conditions) to hundreds of thousands of Palestinians, why then is there no clamouring from the other nations to cut off the "foreign aid" to Israel??
Would anyone like to make some comments here?
The world wouldn't treat Israel the way they do if they agreed with your opinions about Israel.

I honestly don't know what to think about what's going on there. If I say I don't like their response to Hezbollah, I'm a bad Jew who hates Israel. If I say I think it's perfectly dandy for Israel to kill Lebanese civilians and leave many more homeless, I'm going against a lot of my personal morals, which include opposition to violence of any kind and believing that asserting oneself can be done with words, not weapons. As impractical as these ideals are, I try to cling to them.

Puella4465 said:
I honestly don't know what to think about what's going on there. If I say I don't like their response to Hezbollah, I'm a bad Jew who hates Israel. If I say I think it's perfectly dandy for Israel to kill Lebanese civilians and leave many more homeless, I'm going against a lot of my personal morals, which include opposition to violence of any kind and believing that asserting oneself can be done with words, not weapons. As impractical as these ideals are, I try to cling to them.

I respect your point of view but you have to realize that hezbollah and the rest of those islo-animals (terrorist groups) cannot be reasoned with.

Furthermore, a great number of those "alleged" civilians are actually Hezbollah fighters.

I do not understand why people cannot understand this. They are a GUERRILLA force made up of MISGUIDED civilians that have been worked into a frenzy by Nasrallah and his band of murders. These same apes are the ones who have Katusha batteries hidden in their houses.

They brought it on themselves by picking a fight with Israel. They continue to cause trouble by receving weapons shipments from Iran (by way of Syria). Hezbollah is a proxy of Iran that must be destroyed even if it means taking out their civilian supporters/co-conspiritors.

They get no sympathy because they deserve no sympathy.

THEY ARE TERRORISTS!!!!

:mrgreen:

Puella4465, this is your sig:
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of those who do evil, but because of those who stand by and let it happen." ---Albert Einstein

If you follow your morals in which you oppose violence, then you shouldn't think Israel should have retaliated and thus, you would have stood by and let it happen(**cough** UN **cough**). You are making the world a more dangerous place by letting terrorists get away with terror while Israel can't defend itself.

You can not reason with terrorists, it's been proven MANY times. How many more innocent civilians need to die before you realize that THEY ARE ANIMALS AND ONLY WANT DESTRUCTION?!

The US govn’t and numerous US corporations have a long history of playing both sides in this bloody and idiotic conflict. On one hand the US is the biggest support of the Israeli state, shilling out billions of US tax dollars to strengthen their economy, develop more weapons, and continue to block any hope of return for the displaced Palestinian Arabs. On the other hand they are also the #1 patron of the Saudi Royal family’s absolute monarchy/Sunni theocracy over Arabia/Islam’s heartland. The same beast that supplies the US with cheap oil is also the primary sponsor of Sunni Islamic fundamentalism. Who do you think was the primary supporter of the Taliban in Afghanistan? Who do you think sponsors the Islamic radicals in Chechnya, the Philippines, Indonesia, etc?

Back
Top Bottom