• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why does the world allow ISRAEL to "GET AWAY WITH IT" ??

Ya know, I could care less about this issue of semitism. What is Semitic? What is anti-Semitic? F.uck Israel! Their major f.ucking assholes! And the ones who are continuing this war, I hope they burn in hell! And if someone says that is anti-Semitic, I don't give a s.hit! F.uck Israel! And f.uck Hezbollah! And f.uck Hamas! And f.uck everybody that is pro-war! I'm so sick of all this violence, I feel like kicking somebody's a.s.s!

Wait, you didn't see that last part...

Billo_Really said:
Ya know, I could care less about this issue of semitism. What is Semitic? What is anti-Semitic? F.uck Israel! Their major f.ucking assholes! And the ones who are continuing this war, I hope they burn in hell! And if someone says that is anti-Semitic, I don't give a s.hit! F.uck Israel! And f.uck Hezbollah! And f.uck Hamas! And f.uck everybody that is pro-war! I'm so sick of all this violence, I feel like kicking somebody's a.s.s!

Wait, you didn't see that last part...

You say **** the Israelis but you don't say **** the Lebanese and the Palestinians instead you say **** Hezbollah and Hamas as if to say that their goals and those of the Lebanese and Palestinian people are somehow diametrically opposed when the fact of the matter is that they are their Democratically elected government officials and in the case of Hamas their majority party no less. And let's not forget that Israel by no means started this conflict and you say **** them for defending their citizenry well **** that ****.

Last edited:
F.uck Lebanon! And f.uck Palestine!

Excellent summary of 'Sub-Human Rights Watch', Titus; definitely a saver.

They've been nothing but cheerleaders for gangsters and terrorists and their policy and tactics of using human Shields, and their blatant lying about the supposed 'shelling of the beach' is only the latest of the frauds they've tried to perpetrate on people. Those liars cheerfully wallow in the blood of children.

Israel has a free press, and if any of these so-called 'atrocities' were as claimed by the Arab media and political parties, it would certainly be exposed in Israeli media.

Originally posted by Picaro:
Excellent summary of 'Sub-Human Rights Watch', Titus; definitely a saver.
Tune in again next week for his smear on Physicians for Human Rights. And the following week when he takes his smear on the road while being embedded with a battalion from Veteran's For Peace as they seek out and destroy members of Iraq Veteran's Against War colluding with Cindy Sheehan while listening to the Dead Kennedy's!

They've been nothing but cheerleaders for gangsters and terrorists and their policy and tactics of using human Shields, and their blatant lying about the supposed 'shelling of the beach' is only the latest of the frauds they've tried to perpetrate on people. Those liars cheerfully wallow in the blood of children.
Are we supposed to take your word for it? Or are you going to be like TOT? Or are you trying to steal some of his thunder without all the work involved?

Israel has a free press, and if any of these so-called 'atrocities' were as claimed by the Arab media and political parties, it would certainly be exposed in Israeli media.
If their press is anything like our press, then it's not news their printing, it's propaganda.

Billo_Really said:
Tune in again next week for his smear on Physicians for Human Rights. And the following week when he takes his smear on the road while being embedded with a battalion from Veteran's For Peace as they seek out and destroy members of Iraq Veteran's Against War colluding with Cindy Sheehan while listening to the Dead Kennedy's!

It's not a smear, just a listing of how they destroy their own credibility, all by their lonesomes. No additional spin necessary ...

Are we supposed to take your word for it? Or are you going to be like TOT? Or are you trying to steal some of his thunder without all the work involved?

I could care less how embarrased trolls take anybody's posts. Sorry.

If their press is anything like our press, then it's not news their printing, it's propaganda.

I know most people won't bother reading their press, and prefer to make hyperbolic, uninformed 'pronouncements' about it; it's far less work than actually bothering to know what it is you're talking about.

I know most people won't bother reading their press, and prefer to make hyperbolic, uninformed 'pronouncements' about it; it's far less work than actually bothering to know what it is you're talking about.
At least we agree on one thing.

Billo_Really said:
At least we agree on one thing.

I agree that Picaro knows what he's talking about, too. Quite the sharp and well-reasoned fellow, he is, as well.

Why does the world allow ISRAEL to "GET AWAY WITH IT" ??

Um....because despite the global default of anti-semitism, it's hard to argue that Hezbollah and their kind are right? Because it is hard to argue that an organization that has been built and maintained for the specific purpose of committing genocide is in the right? Because the world placed Israel back on the map in 1949 in the first place and have since tried their hardest to wash their hands of it?

Last edited:
CaptainCourtesy said:
What, exactly is Israel 'getting away with'? It seems to me that it is often the Arab nations that 'get away with it' (homocide bombings, unprovoked attacks, etc...) because most other countries are fearful of loss of oil.
Not so. The arabs get punished by the west. If their terrorists get caught for butchering civilians then they face our justice & deservedly so.
But when does any Israeli ever get punished for terrorism in the form of indiscriminate bombing & shelling of urban civilian apartment blocks when all along the Hizbollah were mostly hiding in rural dug outs, tunnels & banana plantations ? ?

Symmetrical_Argument

But when does any Israeli ever get punished for terrorism in the form of indiscriminate bombing & shelling of urban civilian apartment blocks when all along the Hizbollah were mostly hiding in rural dug outs, tunnels & banana plantations ? ?

Sure........:roll:
I wonder what the REAL death toll is..........

Because that ain't terrorism.

It is military action, in the broad light of day, wearing uniforms.

It is meritted retribution against the GUILTY Lebanese for their collaboration and collusion with Hezbollah.

Rockets have been launched into Israel from these places, and you still talk of innocents. Do you think someone can launch a Katyusha from your block without your knowledge ? If so you are wrong. They know, they do nothing, and now they pay the price.

Symmetrical_Argument said:
Not so. The arabs get punished by the west. If their terrorists get caught for butchering civilians then they face our justice & deservedly so.

It appears that some of us are a little confused regarding Israel's actions and why Israel never gets punished.

The following is list of just a few reasons why Israel is not usually punished:

(1) Israel DOES NOT start conflicts WHEREAS the arabs DO

(2) Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Hamas, and the rest hide among civilians, in hospitals, schools, and generally use civillians as cover. Then they whine and complain and piss and moan about how Isreal killed civilians. Arab terrorists tend to DELIBERATELY target civilians; whereas the Isrealies tend to target the terrorists hiding among the civilians.

(3) The arabs kidnap, murder, terrorize, and generally annoy the free world. The only people who complain about Israel are disgruntled arabs.

(4) In most arab/persian countries Islam is allowed to interfere in the operation of the government. In Israel the government does not make decisions based on thier religion.

(5) Isreal has the right to defend itself when attacked. (Arabs say this but they are usually referring the existence of Isreal being an attack on them and their land.)

(6) The arabs teach their children to hate ALL non-muslims (Americans and Isralies especially) from the second they are born. Isrealie schools do not have things like *hate* or *intollerence of others* in thier K-12 curriculum.

(7) While responsibility for the loss of lives on both sides; the arabs have never, in recorded history, accepted thier share of the blame (cowardly murders). The Israelies have openly stated that the loss of lives is deplorable and that they prefer a diplomatic solution.

Are there any other questions? :confused:

Vader said:
It appears that some of us are a little confused regarding Israel's actions and why Israel never gets punished.

The following is list of just a few reasons why Israel is not usually punished:

(1) Israel DOES NOT start conflicts WHEREAS the arabs DO

(2) Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Hamas, and the rest hide among civilians, in hospitals, schools, and generally use civillians as cover. Then they whine and complain and piss and moan about how Isreal killed civilians. Arab terrorists tend to DELIBERATELY target civilians; whereas the Isrealies tend to target the terrorists hiding among the civilians.

(3) The arabs kidnap, murder, terrorize, and generally annoy the free world. The only people who complain about Israel are disgruntled arabs.

(4) In most arab/persian countries Islam is allowed to interfere in the operation of the government. In Israel the government does not make decisions based on thier religion.

(5) Isreal has the right to defend itself when attacked. (Arabs say this but they are usually referring the existence of Isreal being an attack on them and their land.)

(6) The arabs teach their children to hate ALL non-muslims (Americans and Isralies especially) from the second they are born. Isrealie schools do not have things like *hate* or *intollerence of others* in thier K-12 curriculum.

(7) While responsibility for the loss of lives on both sides; the arabs have never, in recorded history, accepted thier share of the blame (cowardly murders). The Israelies have openly stated that the loss of lives is deplorable and that they prefer a diplomatic solution.

Are there any other questions? :confused:

Isn't it amazing how so many people in the west, who have no excuse because they have an unlimited access to the free flow of information, are willing to stand next the Radical Islamists and argue along side them?

Whether it be from denial, fear of antagonizing, anti-semitism, Bush hatism, or just a sheer inability to see the difference (a morality issue mistaken for higher morality)...I will never see the logic in it.

Last edited:
Symmetrical_Argument said:
Lol. Like the initial Hizbollah propaganda about Qana? Seems they shut their lying traps when the IAF released video footage of Katushya rockets being fired from the buildings that were destroyed in Qana.

I highly doubt you've ever even seen a Katushya rocket. They are about nine feet long and there is no way they can be fired without everyone in the neighborhood noticing. If the Lebanese don't care about outgoing, then they certainly can't complain about incoming either.

Shayah said:
If the Lebanese don't care about outgoing, then they certainly can't complain about incoming either.

Very Well Put.

Shayah said:
Lol. Like the initial Hizbollah propaganda about Qana? Seems they shut their lying traps when the IAF released video footage of Katushya rockets being fired from the buildings that were destroyed in Qana.

I highly doubt you've ever even seen a Katushya rocket. They are about nine feet long and there is no way they can be fired without everyone in the neighborhood noticing. If the Lebanese don't care about outgoing, then they certainly can't complain about incoming either.

Very well stated. I'll never understand the individuals that try their hardest to sit upon a fence and declare everyone wrong (but clearly leaning towards protecting terrorists and their supporters) as if they sit upon some Gandhi-esque platform.

There is absolutley no excuse for allowing a clearly defined terrorist organization to fester within an Islamic government and then declare "victim" after the adjacent country is put in a position to defend itself.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Very well stated. I'll never understand the individuals that try their hardest to sit upon a fence and declare everyone wrong (but clearly leaning towards protecting terrorists and their supporters) as if they sit upon some Gandhi-esque platform.

Gandhi-esque? There are many names that would come to mind before Gandhi as far as I'm concerned.

THis Symetrical Argument announced its hateful intentions right in its opening posting -- that, among other things, it was here to show Israelis were not Human beings with human emotions. It meant Jews, of course, since it wasn't referring to the considerable population of Arabs within Israel. Now, this is very clear hate speech and it announced it right up front. It also then disrupted a thread dedicated to showing concern for Tasha and was immediately backed up for doing so by an accomplice with a similarly hateful agenda.

Here we have a supposedly new poster who immediately finds its way into a thread about Tasha that had no mention whatsoever of Israel in the title. Honed right in like a beacon, it did. Now, perhaps I am a bit cynical by nature, but I have my doubts that it just accidently stumbled into a thread about Tasha and decided to disrupt. Looks like part of a plan of action to me -- a plan announced in its opening statement and showing familiarity that one would not expect of a newbie.

Gardener said:
It also then disrupted a thread dedicated to showing concern for Tasha and was immediately backed up for doing so by an accomplice with a similarly hateful agenda.
Defending posters against harrassment has nothing to with an entirely fictitious agenda.

This poster has been attacked in this thread and this can be easily proved by reading this thread.

Volker said:
Defending posters against harrassment has nothing to with an entirely fictitious agenda.

This poster has been attacked in this thread and this can be easily proved by reading this thread.

Yes, I do defend posters against harrassment, and that is why I defend Jewish people against the harrassment arising from hateful things. This is not a fictitious agenda, and of course, neither is yours, which is equally apparent.

If you believe one of your fellow haters has been "attacked", I would suggest you take it up with the moderators.

Gardener said:
Gandhi-esque? There are many names that would come to mind before Gandhi as far as I'm concerned.

It's a persona that many people invent for themselves. It's merely a masque to hide their cowardice or bigotries.

Gardener said:
If you believe one of your fellow haters has been "attacked", I would suggest you take it up with the moderators.
No, you disturb something, I am not talking about a hater here, I am talking about Symmetrical_Argument, which I defended.

The term fellow hater would not make sense, because it would imply, that I was a hater, which I am not.

I don't want to make it too complicated for you here, since you even seem to have serious problems to understand the aforementioned thread.

GySgt said:
It's a persona that many people invent for themselves. It's merely a masque to hide their cowardice or bigotries.

I understand what you are saying, Gunny, and yes -- it is very duplicitous. They can call themself a "pacifist" all they want, but when this means little more than supporting genocidal racism, the word is corrupted beyond redemption. Gandhi must be rolling in his grave.

Volker said:
The term fellow hater would not make sense, because it would imply, that I was a hater, which I am not.

I would go so far as to agree that you not a hater to exactly the same degree that Symetrical Argument is not a hater.

Which, as coincidence would have it, is exactly the same degree to which Osama Bin Laden is not a hater.

Back
Top Bottom