• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Does the Right Lie

Between Trump and Faux News no question they have the record

The leadership lies so all of their puppets lie ........

FROM : The Secrets of Charles Koch's Political Ascent - Politico​

https://www.politico.com › magazine › story › 2016/01

Among those delivering papers on how the fringe movement could obtain genuine power was Charles Koch. The papers are striking in their radicalism, their disdain for the public and their belief in the necessity of political subterfuge aka the art of deception.

What exactly does subterfuge mean? ALEC is centered around deception apparently which may also indicate ALEC lies.

Choose the Right Synonym for subterfuge​

DECEPTION, FRAUD, DOUBLE-DEALING, SUBTERFUGE, TRICKERY mean the acts or practices of one who deliberately deceives.

DECEPTION may or may not imply blameworthiness, since it may suggest cheating or merely tactical resource. magicians are masters of deception

FRAUD always implies guilt and often criminality in act or practice. indicted for fraud

DOUBLE-DEALING suggests treachery or at least action contrary to a professed attitude. a go-between suspected of double-dealing

SUBTERFUGE suggests the adoption of a stratagem or the telling of a lie in order to escape guilt or to gain an end. obtained the papers by subterfuge

TRICKERY implies ingenious acts intended to dupe or cheat. resorted to trickery to gain their ends

Speakers proposed that libertarians hide their true antigovernment extremism by banishing the word “anarchism,” because it reminded too many people of “terrorists.” To attract a bigger following, some suggested, they needed to organize synthetic “grassroots” groups and issue meaningless titles to volunteers, without yielding any real control.

Because their base doesn't penalize them for lying.
It's generally seen as good and/or funny when right wing media or leaders lie, as long as they are doing it to denigrate or attack liberals/Democrats, or some minority group.

Look at Trump's big lie, they lap that shit up. How much did Trump lie in office? It was the norm...he so rarely told the truth that when he did it stuck out.

Because it works!

Look at how many believe the BS.

Mix that in with a little hatred bigotry and fear and you have a winner
I lie for the sake of politeness, for example: Rickc is a very intelligent chap who posts interesting comments.

Because it works!

Why does the left lie?

I lie for the sake of politeness, for example: Rickc is a very intelligent chap who posts interesting comments.

You don't have to be polite to me. You won't hurt my feelings. In fact i might even get a chuckle out of it. A badge of honor.Your kind's opinion has no validity in my world.

You don't have to be polite to me. You won't hurt my feelings. In fact i might even get a chuckle out of it. A badge of honor.Your kind's opinion has no validity in my world.
What is my kind? What is your world?

Why does the left lie?
Sure does, but come on, the rights been a bit on fire lately. From Q Anon, CRT and baby juice to mask, and vaccine conspiracies. They're running on the lies.

Because it works!

The entire lib/prog ideology is built on lies and you guys eat it up. Your last sentence for example. How about when your superiors tell you foregoes your freedoms and rights comprise "democracy"?

Speaking of Big Lies

The entire lib/prog ideology is built on lies and you guys eat it up. Your last sentence for example. How about when your superiors tell you foregoes your freedoms and rights comprise "democracy"?

How about when your superiors tell you foregoes your freedoms and rights comprise "democracy"?

can you be a little more specific defining these freedoms and rights that comprise "democracy"

We have the constitution and the bill of rights that define it. I believe your freedom ends where the next person's starts. The more concentrated populations are the more rules civilization has to have. Ultimate freedom you can find living off grid in remote parts of Alaska. Nobody around so you make your own rules.

Sure does, but come on, the rights been a bit on fire lately. From Q Anon, CRT and baby juice to mask, and vaccine conspiracies. They're running on the lies.
Q Anon is a leftist ploy to distract conservatives

CRT?? There is no lies there with that BS anti-white propaganda.

Q Anon is a leftist ploy to distract conservatives

CRT?? There is no lies there with that BS anti-white propaganda.
Talk about spinning your conspiracists and conspiracies with a gaslight projection.

This is why right-wingers lie. The truth of their positions aren't wanted.

Because it works!

Because they got nothin'. When they don't have anything to make them look more engaged and credible, they try to cut down those who don't follow their fantasy 'reality'. It's what they do.....you just have to look and listen. They think trying to make others look bad makes them look better, but they are too stupid to realize that doesn't work. It only works for the racist, brainwashed, gullible cult base, nobody else.

Talk about spinning your conspiracists and conspiracies with a gaslight projection.

This is why right-wingers lie. The truth of their positions aren't wanted.
righttttt.

How about when your superiors tell you foregoes your freedoms and rights comprise "democracy"?
can you be a little more specific defining these freedoms and rights that comprise "democracy"

We have the constitution and the bill of rights that define it. I believe your freedom ends where the next person's starts. The more concentrated populations are the more rules civilization has to have. Ultimate freedom you can find living off grid in remote parts of Alaska. Nobody around so you make your own rules.
I have no idea what your blabbering about.

Well you said it. Can't remember or did you not know what you were talking about when you said it
I knew what I WAS saying, your mumbo-jumbo - not so much. You seem to have a basic grasp of democracy but fail to see the hypocrisy of your betters on the left working furious to curtain democracy.

I knew what I WAS saying, your mumbo-jumbo - not so much. You seem to have a basic grasp of democracy but fail to see the hypocrisy of your betters on the left working furious to curtain democracy.

Sure would like for you to be a little more specific about how the left is trying to curtai democracy.

There is no question about how the right is trying to crush democracy.

Just look at how republican state legislatures have passed 100's of voter suppression bills this year. They don't want democrats voting.

And we are not even going to get into the failed coup by the previous president.

Back
Top Bottom