• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why does the GOP have to fake having Hispanic supporters?

Glen Contrarian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, he
Political Leaning
Progressive
Why is it they're okay with faking stuff? They bought off on misleadingly-edited videos to take down ACORN, they bought off on misleadingly-edited videos to attack Planned Parenthood...and at the RNC, they are apparently faking having support from "Latinas".

I guess we don't have to wonder any more how they wound up with Trump....

You people seem so angry all the time. Are you mean to your families? Do you kick your dogs?

:lamo:lamo for your question and:lamo:lamo:lamo for his source.

Why is it they're okay with faking stuff? They bought off on misleadingly-edited videos to take down ACORN, they bought off on misleadingly-edited videos to attack Planned Parenthood...and at the RNC, they are apparently faking having support from "Latinas".

Facebook is your source?

This coming from a poster that refused to open a video from youtube in fear of security encryption on his computer. LOL

Facebook is your source?

This coming from a poster that refused to open a video from youtube in fear of security encryption on his computer. LOL

Well, no, Facebook isn't the source, it's simply where the video is hosted. Do you understand how the internet works?

778deb61d07bee19fa61bf03d3f835bb.jpg

:popcorn2:

Trump has about a third of Hispanic voters now and will get close to half by November.

He's just now started his focus on gaining their support.

The hard-working and established Hispanic citizens are just as adamant against illegal aliens as any of us.

Trump has about a third of Hispanic voters now and will get close to half by November.

He's just now started his focus on gaining their support.

The hard-working and established Hispanic citizens are just as adamant against illegal aliens as any of us.

Let's see some third party support for this suggestion....

Let's start with the fact that he does not have 1/3 Hispanic support, he has less than 1/4 Hispanic support (1/5 if you count Johnson)

Trump's Shocking Hispanic Support | RedState

The GOP knows that you can not win a Presidential election without 40%... so, he has his work cut out for him.

http://goproject.gop.com/rnc_growth_opportunity_book_2013.pdf

Last edited:
The polls change almost daily......some higher, some lower.

He'll gather them in by November.

This guy is part of the forum demographic here that thinks Doctors and Presidents are comparable, I wouldn't encourage any meaningful discussion in such a misdirected thread with its misdirected OP and his misdirected followers.

I want every one of you on the left to just keep believing that Trump will get no support from the Hispanics, no support from the black community, and no support from women. Just keep telling yourself that it is ALL true, and you won't have to get your panties in a frenzy.

And come November, when whatever happens, you can blame all the pundits who told you all the lies

I am not saying he will dominate in any of those three categories, but thinking he has no support is just as ludocrous.

You see?

That's what #NeverTrumper's don't seem to understand.

When DJT hires his token "black friend" to point to in the audience, or a couple of Senorita's in tight dresses to wave a Make America Great Again sign, that's called creating jobs.

What y'all got against job creation?

I want every one of you on the left to just keep believing that Trump will get no support from the Hispanics, no support from the black community, and no support from women. Just keep telling yourself that it is ALL true, and you won't have to get your panties in a frenzy.

And come November, when whatever happens, you can blame all the pundits who told you all the lies

I am not saying he will dominate in any of those three categories, but thinking he has no support is just as ludocrous.

I used to think that was true.
But seeing how he's gotten more votes than any GOP candidate in history I am now beginning to realize how absurd and delusional they are.

Watch and learn.

Trump will win with the votes of the huge hard-working element among Hispanics and other voters of color and a massive vote from a white electorate (a majority of about 64%) invigorated by the BlackLivesMatter riots and the murder of police officers.

For this to happen, all the Democrats have to do is keep pandering to BlackLivesMatter and pushing for gun control and letting more refugees and illegal aliens in.

They are setting up an election with a record-breaking white middle-class vote.

Remember this in November.......you heard it here first.

That's funny, and sad. I remember seeing the "Hispanics Para Trump" signs all over but I didn't look at who was holding them. I was too distracted by the horrible grammar. No Spanish speaker would use "para" instead of "por" in that context.

That's funny, and sad. I remember seeing the "Hispanics Para Trump" signs all over but I didn't look at who was holding them. I was too distracted by the horrible grammar. No Spanish speaker would use "para" instead of "por" in that context.

"Ola Poncho! Yo lo Nintendo!"

View attachment 67204723

Is the OP really wondering why politicians will lie and pander

if I were a legal immigrant who had to wait in line for my turn

and processed the paperwork and paid the fees

i would be pissed that those who refused to follow the rules got in illegally

Are you suggesting there are no latinos supporting Trump? Care to prove that GC?

Are you suggesting fellow convention goers can't support their latino brothers and sisters?

Is it possible this meme from the twisted racist mind of Jorge Ramos is nothing but more race baiting by a rather vile peddler of such?

Think about it, "why are all these white people carrying....."

WTH? So in Ramos racist world, white people are only allowed to carry certain signs?

Sorry GC, epic FAIL with this meme.

Really really lame to transmit the race baiting the left has perfected.

Back
Top Bottom