• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Does Senator Charles Schumer Support a Border Wall for Israel, but Not the United States?

Why Does Senator Charles Schumer Support a Border Wall for Israel, but Not the United States?

• He's following God's orders, which doesn't include the USA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
In 2007, Senator Charles Schumer said: "As long as the Palestinians send terrorists onto school buses and to nightclubs to blow up people, Israel has no choice but to build the Security Wall. I'm on a mission from God to be Israel's guardian in the Senate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/560091

Yet Schumer somehow doesn't support a security wall for Americans. I guess God didn't tell him to be a guardian of his own country? Confusing.

The answer to your question is in the quote. If the Mexicans were sending terrorists onto school buses and to nightclubs to blow up people I'm sure Shumer would be in favor of a wall.

The answer to your question is in the quote. If the Mexicans were sending terrorists onto school buses and to nightclubs to blow up people I'm sure Shumer would be in favor of a wall.

Just another excuse to blame a Jew for something.

Yet Schumer somehow doesn't support a security wall for Americans. I guess God didn't tell him to be a guardian of his own country? Confusing.

It has nothing to do with anything Schumer has ever said in the past. There is only one reason he doesn't support a wall in the US: Trump.

Holy crap, that last sentence of the quote is f-ed up.

I get that argument I really do, but you can't compare the America/Mexico border with the Israel/Palestine border. Completely different animals.
One can actually only rarely (if at all) compare any comparison from this this source with a ................well.............comparison.

At least not with a valid one.

Just another excuse to blame a Jew for something.
No stinking excuses needed. :lol:

Making up reasons, no matter how asinine, will do perfectly.

As stated in another thread, reference to a cookery recipe will suffice.

Your perfect thread. It enables you to cast aspersions on a Liberal, Palestinians, Jews, and Hispanics.

BTW I have no problem with Israel building a " security fence " or any other nation building one. The only stipulation should be that it is built/erected on the actual internationally recognized border and not used as an obvious annexation attempt of other peoples territory

1. Simply claiming that Israel is bent on annexing Gaza amounts to diddly-squat, if not accompanied by something even remotely resembling substantiation.

2. blurb tube videos submitted in supposed support of own claims amount to diddly-squat.

Looks like it's diddly-squat time. :lol:

It has nothing to do with anything Schumer has ever said in the past. There is only one reason he doesn't support a wall in the US: Trump.

I doubt that Schumer would support a border wall had Hillary Clinton won. In fact, without a Trump presidency, the immigration issue would have centered around amnesty for the 22 million, and Hillary's desire to expand the number of asylum seekers by ten fold over the amount Obama took in.

Your perfect thread. It enables you to cast aspersions on a Liberal, Palestinians, Jews, and Hispanics.

That's your response to a powerful US Senator openly telling the world that he's Israel's representative in the US Senate? Why are you OK with this?

1. Simply claiming that Israel is bent on annexing Gaza amounts to diddly-squat, if not accompanied by something even remotely resembling substantiation.

2. blurb tube videos submitted in supposed support of own claims amount to diddly-squat.

Looks like it's diddly-squat time. :lol:

Looks like a "diddly-squat time" for yourself seeing as the area under discussion is the West Bank border :lamo

That's your response to a powerful US Senator openly telling the world that he's Israel's representative in the US Senate? Why are you OK with this?

Heaven help the senator that openly declares himself to be on " a mission from God to be Iran's guardian in the Senate." :mrgreen:

Heaven help the senator that openly declares himself to be on " a mission from God to be Iran's guardian in the Senate." :mrgreen:

It would plainly be unacceptable for an American Senator to make such a statement regarding any foreign nation, except for Israel.
A Senator who made such a statement, but substituted England, China or Mexico would come under scrutiny, and have his/her patriotism questioned. A citizen who scrutinizes Schumer's apparent oath to represent Israel faces the same type of scrutiny, and allegations.

None of Israel's supporters in the states can offer a convincing argument for how Americans benefit from our preferential treatment of Israel, yet they are trained to go on the attack as soon as someone breaks from their herd mentality. Quite strange, it bears the hallmarks of brainwashing imo.

Did you just compare a wall in Israel to a wall in the US????
LMAO that not even apples and orange that watermelons and bowling balls, instant fail:lamo

I get that argument I really do, but you can't compare the America/Mexico border with the Israel/Palestine border. Completely different animals.

Facts, reality and common sense like you posted will simply be ignored by some.

Far less Israelis are killed or raped by terrorists every year than the number of homicides & rapes committed by illegal immigrants in the USA. Yet American taxpayers pay $3.3 billion every year on Israel's national security. Schumer was right - he is Israel's guardian, as is every taxpayer forced to keep them safe while American crime increases.

Back
Top Bottom