• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Does Senator Charles Schumer Support a Border Wall for Israel, but Not the United States?

Why Does Senator Charles Schumer Support a Border Wall for Israel, but Not the United States?

• He's following God's orders, which doesn't include the USA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It has nothing to do with anything Schumer has ever said in the past. There is only one reason he doesn't support a wall in the US: Trump.

and votes. Blue states are turning purple. Purple states are turning blue. It's votes. I fully expect the Dems to not go back to their former stance as long as they figure illegal immigration is helping them at the ballot box.

and votes. Blue states are turning purple. Purple states are turning blue. It's votes. I fully expect the Dems to not go back to their former stance as long as they figure illegal immigration is helping them at the ballot box.

That's a valid point.

It would plainly be unacceptable for an American Senator to make such a statement regarding any foreign nation, except for Israel.
A Senator who made such a statement, but substituted England, China or Mexico would come under scrutiny, and have his/her patriotism questioned. A citizen who scrutinizes Schumer's apparent oath to represent Israel faces the same type of scrutiny, and allegations.

None of Israel's supporters in the states can offer a convincing argument for how Americans benefit from our preferential treatment of Israel, yet they are trained to go on the attack as soon as someone breaks from their herd mentality. Quite strange, it bears the hallmarks of brainwashing imo.

I put the link up showing Netanyahus performance in the congress and all of those ridiculous standing ovations for a reason.

We hear a lot about Russian meddling/interference in US politics and yet here is a man demanding a different stance on Iran and some time later the US , unilaterally , trashes the Iran deal and starts on increased sanctions .

Where is the uproar over this crazy situation ? Nowhere because everyone is hammering alleged Russian interference :roll:

Yet Schumer somehow doesn't support a security wall for Americans. I guess God didn't tell him to be a guardian of his own country? Confusing.
Simple answer: Schumer opposes whatever Trump wants. Nothing more complicated than that.

Simple answer: Schumer opposes whatever Trump wants. Nothing more complicated than that.

This theory doesn't hold water, considering Schumer was all onboard when Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem. I'm sure if I looked I could find other examples of Trump policies that Schumer supported.

I put the link up showing Netanyahus performance in the congress and all of those ridiculous standing ovations for a reason.

We hear a lot about Russian meddling/interference in US politics and yet here is a man demanding a different stance on Iran and some time later the US , unilaterally , trashes the Iran deal and starts on increased sanctions .

Where is the uproar over this crazy situation ? Nowhere because everyone is hammering alleged Russian interference :roll:

Also of note- the sitting president at the time (Obama) asked Netanyahu not to perform in front of Congress. Both Netanyahu and the American Congress ignored the executive branch altogether, and Netanyahu's speech went on as planned. The leader of Israel literally overrode the US President in that instance. Amazing.

Isn't it astounding that American 'moderates' & 'centrists' are the ones beating the drums for war with Russia? Whether a cold war, or a hot one, you on the left wing, and me on the right, can both see the ridiculousness of the anti-Russia propaganda machine, which is really a desperate attempt to drive Americans back into voting for status quo, moderates whose sole agenda is enriching themselves via serving globalists.

Also of note- the sitting president at the time (Obama) asked Netanyahu not to perform in front of Congress. Both Netanyahu and the American Congress ignored the executive branch altogether, and Netanyahu's speech went on as planned. The leader of Israel literally overrode the US President in that instance. Amazing.

I thought that this was the case from memory but decided not to put it in in case I was mistaken. Thus giving my fans here an opportunity they clearly pray for lol. So I'm glad you took the time to add it in and ,yes , it's truly amazing. Imagine the reactions of the likes of Rogue Valley , Chagos , Fledermaus watching Putin ignore the US president and address congress to multiple standing ovations
Isn't it astounding that American 'moderates' & 'centrists' are the ones beating the drums for war with Russia? Whether a cold war, or a hot one, you on the left wing, and me on the right, can both see the ridiculousness of the anti-Russia propaganda machine, which is really a desperate attempt to drive Americans back into voting for status quo, moderates whose sole agenda is enriching themselves via serving globalists.

Some people imo give themselves the titles of moderates and centrists because they feel it creates an image of being reasonable/levelheaded/balanced ( not unreasonably too btw ) but you only have to see some of the crimes and insanity they cheer leader for to know the image is a cynical ruse.

I often see the centre as the realm of a prevailing lunacy by sheer weight of numbers . Those that uncritically accept the junk that is fed them by their leaders and their MSM lackies. It's like a searchlight that focuses here and there as and when the manufactured consent of the centre/mass is required. A tap of fear and hate to be switched on and off

They are two different walls in two different continents built for two different reasons..

Comparing Matzoh balls to albondigas.

Yet their function as security barriers are similar.

More Americans die every year as a result of the chaos coming across our southern border than Israelis who're killed by terrorism. Far more, in fact. The neocon viewpoint says Americans are useless unless wealthy and powerful, while Israelis are deserving of the highest security possible. Until that situation is corrected, neocons & liberals will block national security improvements for Americans.

Yet their function as security barriers are similar.

More Americans die every year as a result of the chaos coming across our southern border than Israelis who're killed by terrorism. Far more, in fact. The neocon viewpoint says Americans are useless unless wealthy and powerful, while Israelis are deserving of the highest security possible. Until that situation is corrected, neocons & liberals will block national security improvements for Americans.

I guess the Israeli wall is working.... :)

Back
Top Bottom