• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why does Rand Paul back Putin and Russia

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

It seems that Rand Paul holding up military supplies to Ukraine, which is not the first time that he has backed the aims of Russia and Putin. He has done so in the past and continues to do so now. He even made the statement that Putin only invades countries that used to belong you Russia. I think that it is more that Putin wants to return to the old days of the USSR. Many on this board complain that Dems are communist, but in reality those who back Putin, who was and still is a communist, are backing just another communist dictatorship. I winder if Paul is a Communist or if he is getting money from the Communist state of Russia.

It seems that Rand Paul holding up military supplies to Ukraine, which is not the first time that he has backed the aims of Russia and Putin. He has done so in the past and continues to do so now. He even made the statement that Putin only invades countries that used to belong you Russia. I think that it is more that Putin wants to return to the old days of the USSR. Many on this board complain that Dems are communist, but in reality those who back Putin, who was and still is a communist, are backing just another communist dictatorship. I winder if Paul is a Communist or if he is getting money from the Communist state of Russia.

Paul doesn't support foreign entanglements and interventionism. It's not hard to understand that that has nothing to do with supporting anyone. McCain was a piece of shit, btw.

Paul doesn't support foreign entanglements and interventionism. It's not hard to understand that that has nothing to do with supporting anyone. McCain was a piece of shit, btw.
Post of the week.

Rand Paul wants the US to remain neutral and even though I respect that stance, I think we still ought to indirectly help Ukraine.

The right are traitors. Putin is far from a communist. He's a fascist

McCain has been dead for years, and Rand does not support America being the worlds police, nor spending money we don't have...

Also if we had a real leader, we would have had all the sanctions and retributions ready for Russia on DAY 1! Not months after the invasion,
as to allow Poop-Tin to kill so many people and draw so many nations in to this war!

Attachments

• InvadingUkraine.jpeg
    InvadingUkraine.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Binde-.JPG
    Binde-.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 0

Rand Paul would've opposed all efforts to thwart the Nazis during WWII. Gotta remain ideologically pure, right?

McCain has been dead for years, and Rand does not support America being the worlds police, nor spending money we don't have...

Apparently aiding an ally is acting as the world's police now. :rolleyes:

Also if we had a real leader, we would have had all the sanctions and retributions ready for Russia on DAY 1! Not months after the invasion,
as to allow Poop-Tin to kill so many people and draw so many nations in to this war!
Communism ended a long time ago. Stop trying to fight the cold war.

National debt isn't real. It's a fraud to make capitalism function at all

Rand Paul wants the US to remain neutral and even though I respect that stance, I think we still ought to indirectly help Ukraine.

Rand Paul is a rabid ideologue just like daddy. When someone cannot temper their idealism with pragmatism they become a laughing stock.

It does not matter what excuses a traitor like Rand Paul makes since at the end of the day his support always lies with Putin and not the US.

Communism ended a long time ago. Stop trying to fight the cold war.
WTF????
What are you talking about??? NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT COMMUNISM except "YOU"!!!
Who's trying to fight the cold war??? ...
National debt isn't real. It's a fraud to make capitalism function at all
It maybe a way that Politicians FORCE US taxpayers to enrich big businesses... But it's REAL !
Just wait till other Nations stop buying our debt, or they demand to be paid back!
All the People in America are going to have MASSIVE problems, and the poor will suffer the most.

Apparently aiding an ally is acting as the world's police now. :rolleyes:
It was the Spending of $40,000,000,000 more dollars that he rejected to!

I think Russia should be stopped and America should do as much as we can, but letting the DEM morons
do stupid stuff that harms American & Ukraine more than necessary I don't support!

Did you for get what Brandon did in Afghanistan ?

Attachments

• Binde-.JPG
    Binde-.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 0
WTF????
What are you talking about??? NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT COMMUNISM except "YOU"!!!
Who's trying to fight the cold war??? ...

It maybe a way that Politicians FORCE US taxpayers to enrich big businesses... But it's REAL !
Just wait till other Nations stop buying our debt, or they demand to be paid back!
All the People in America are going to have MASSIVE problems, and the poor will suffer the most.
That won't ever happen, the world systems would collapse. And if you're mad about the rich, vote to the left

It was the Spending of $40,000,000,000 more dollars that he rejected to!

I think Russia should be stopped and America should do as much as we can, but letting the DEM morons
do stupid stuff that harms American & Ukraine more than necessary I don't support!

Did you for get what Brandon did in Afghanistan ?
Do you remember what Trump did to Ukraine?

That won't ever happen, the world systems would collapse. And if you're mad about the rich, vote to the left
So you wont answer where you come up with these imaginary topic and you just keep going off on your tangents ?....
You should really work on that !
You should also educate yourself ! You might learn that the Rich get richer when the Left is in power!
All the DEM controlled States NEVER reduce the poverty levels, the just increase them!

I accept that People are Personally responsible for themselves!
And in America you are Free! You are Free to Succeed, and you are Free to Fail!.......

But I know that the DEM's don't really help or care about the Poor! They NEED the Poor so they can have more power over the
successful People, by Taxing the Rich, and then say they need to give free stuff to the "POOR" !
DEM's like Weak, useless, and DEPENDENT people!

So you wont answer where you come up with these imaginary topic and you just keep going off on your tangents ?....
You should really work on that !
You should also educate yourself ! You might learn that the Rich get richer when the Left is in power!
All the DEM controlled States NEVER reduce the poverty levels, the just increase them!

I accept that People are Personally responsible for themselves!
And in America you are Free! You are Free to Succeed, and you are Free to Fail!.......

But I know that the DEM's don't really help or care about the Poor! They NEED the Poor so they can have more power over the
successful People, by Taxing the Rich, and then say they need to give free stuff to the "POOR" !
DEM's like Weak, useless, and DEPENDENT people!

Democrats are right wing.. China has lifted more people out of poverty than any other nation.

People do not have equal opportunity in America lol

Do you remember what Trump did to Ukraine?
Do you mean when he delayed loans to Ukraine for about 2 weeks , when Ukraine WAS NOT BEING INVADED BY RUSSIA???.....
Because he was trying to expose Biden's Quid Pro Quo crime against Ukraine? (See the Video)

Attachments

• InvadingUkraine.jpeg
    InvadingUkraine.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 0
Do you mean when he delayed loans to Ukraine for about 2 weeks , when Ukraine WAS NOT BEING INVADED BY RUSSIA???.....
Because he was trying to expose Biden's Quid Pro Quo crime against Ukraine? (See the Video)

I love right wing lies. So transparent

Democrats are right wing.. China has lifted more people out of poverty than any other nation.

People do not have equal opportunity in America lol
LOL!!!
Please go live in China!!!!!! Now, the Flights are cheap! You can do it ! You will be so happy! So will America!

Equal Opportunity? I think you have been brain washed or manipulated by the left!

Understand that "PEOPLE" ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!!!!.....
So even if 2 people live in the same place with the same "Opportunities", Each Person will have different qualities that make them
more, or less, capable of utilizing "OPPORTUNITIES" that exist! Government can't FORCE people to be identical.... (That's what
your new tangent assumes)

Back
Top Bottom