• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why does Rand Paul back Putin and Russia

LOL!!!
Please go live in China!!!!!! Now, the Flights are cheap! You can do it ! You will be so happy! So will America!

Equal Opportunity? I think you have been brain washed or manipulated by the left!

Understand that "PEOPLE" ARE NOT EQUAL!!!!!!!.....
So even if 2 people live in the same place with the same "Opportunities", Each Person will have different qualities that make them
more, or less, capable of utilizing "OPPORTUNITIES" that exist! Government can't FORCE people to be identical.... (That's what
your new tangent assumes)
Like being black, or a woman, or having poor parents. I agree.

I'd live in China over the USA any day of the week lol

I love right wing lies. So transparent
Please show us where the lie is!!!!
It's all True and you know it, but you want to pretend that is not so you lie about the facts !

Go look it up! Trump made the Ukraine guy sweat it out for a while, and the guy did not do anything for Trump!!!
The loan did go through a few weeks after! Thus it was ONLY Delayed! (Not a lie, so you are lying)

The Video show Biden admitting that he got the Ukraine guy to fire the investigator and get a new guy on the
case , before Ukraine got those loans! And that's called QUID PRO QUO!!! (So AGAIN I stated facts and you are lying
by trying to say what I said is a lie) .....

Pathetic!

Please show us where the lie is!!!!
It's all True and you know it, but you want to pretend that is not so you lie about the facts !

Go look it up! Trump made the Ukraine guy sweat it out for a while, and the guy did not do anything for Trump!!!
The loan did go through a few weeks after! Thus it was ONLY Delayed! (Not a lie, so you are lying)

The Video show Biden admitting that he got the Ukraine guy to fire the investigator and get a new guy on the
case , before Ukraine got those loans! And that's called QUID PRO QUO!!! (So AGAIN I stated facts and you are lying
by trying to say what I said is a lie) .....

Pathetic!
The video. Jesus ****ing Christ

First of all, the OP started out with a lie and added more lies to build on his premise.

Rand Paul stated in his interview that he wanted oversight on how the money was going to be handled & spent before he signed on to the bill.

Pretty sick stuff resorting resorting to a pile of lies to spread hatred.....don't ya think?

First of all, the OP started out with a lie and added more lies to build on his premise.

Rand Paul stated in his interview that he wanted oversight on how the money was going to be handled & spent before he signed on to the bill.

Pretty sick stuff resorting resorting to a pile of lies to spread hatred.....don't ya think?
That's funny coming from the right

Why does Rand Paul back Putin and Russia​

Why does Mitch McConnell would be a better question because McConnell is just quieter about it.

Apparently aiding an ally is acting as the world's police now. :rolleyes:
This comment is not aimed at your post: the "world's police" phrase is such a cliche needing more discussion. For a simple example, a person sees a car wreck and drives by not helping. They later see a second car wreck and stop and call police and try to help. There are many things that can be said about just those facts analogous to complicated world policy, and "world's police" doesn't cover a lot of the topics.

Democrats are right wing.. China has lifted more people out of poverty than any other nation.

As @SerpentZA said tonight, the CCP loves to claim credit for lifting people out of poverty giving no credit to all kinds of international help that actually did it, from charity to trade advantages. China's government is evil, tyrannical, more dishonest than trump (that's breathtaking), and causes a lot of poverty. China's successes are in spite of the CCP.

People do not have equal opportunity in America lol

A lot more equal than in China.

As @SerpentZA said tonight, the CCP loves to claim credit for lifting people out of poverty giving no credit to all kinds of international help that actually did it, from charity to trade advantages. China's government is evil, tyrannical, more dishonest than trump (that's breathtaking), and causes a lot of poverty. China's successes are in spite of the CCP.

A lot more equal than in China.
Hahahaha!! Jesus Christ

National debt isn't real. It's a fraud to make capitalism function at all

National debt is real. It's a key tool in how the very rich redistribute wealth from the American people to themselves. The US paid $392 billion in interests on that debt last year. That's more than the BBB bill would cost.

National debt is real. It's a key tool in how the very rich redistribute wealth from the American people to themselves. The US paid $392 billion in interests on that debt last year. That's more than the BBB bill would cost.
But no one is going to pay it off or call in the debt

Rand Paul is about Rand Paul.

Paul doesn't support foreign entanglements and interventionism. It's not hard to understand that that has nothing to do with supporting anyone. McCain was a piece of shit, btw.
But he was a correct POS much of the time.

Actually, I think Rand Paul just likes to hear his own voice. He's a loudmouth moron.

Last edited:
Rand Paul would've opposed all efforts to thwart the Nazis during WWII. Gotta remain ideologically pure, right?
When you don't have a point, you just make shit up and pretend it's reality. Sorry, that didn't get by me.

Rand Paul is a moron but on this he is being consistent with his moronic stances

The right are traitors. Putin is far from a communist. He's a fascist
Communism is just fascism but with the government owning and controlling production. Putin is a dictator who wants to return to the good old says of communism with his friends owning all of production instead of the government. It has made Putin the wealthiest man in the world.

Back
Top Bottom