• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Does President Trump Think All Americans Are Such Massive Losers and Cowards?

Why Does President Trump Think All Americans Are Such Massive Losers and Cowards

• Total voters

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I”m not clear on why our president, who loves us and thinks we are the greatest country in the history of the world, was just too weak and simple minded to handle the same covid news that every other industrialized country was able to.

I just can’t figure out when “American First” became “Too Stupid To Know Things.”

Unsure, but it is pretty obvious that Trump looks at himself with a bloated sense of superiority filled with arrogance.

To tell you the truth, Aunt Antifa, I think it's an indication of just how entrenched the Liberal Media is in this country. They make everything seem far more left than it actually is. Sort of a political doppler effect.

Unsure, but it is pretty obvious that Trump looks at himself with a bloated sense of superiority filled with arrogance.

I’ve been having an ongoing argument with my wife about this: she thinks he’s aware of what a loser and failure he is. I think he’s spent his entire life completely free of consequence, and was then validated by becoming potus. And as potus, he’s watched an entire party and 63m Americans parrot and protect him.

So I land on your side of things.

To tell you the truth, Aunt Antifa, I think it's an indication of just how entrenched the Liberal Media is in this country. They make everything seem far more left than it actually is. Sort of a political doppler effect.

What do they make seem far more “left” than it actually is and what impact does that have on Trump thinking we are all cowards and losers?

I”m not clear on why our president, who loves us and thinks we are the greatest country in the history of the world, was just too weak and simple minded to handle the same covid news that every other industrialized country was able to.

I just can’t figure out when “American First” became “Too Stupid To Know Things.”

What makes you think Trump thinks "All Americans Are Such Massive Losers and Cowards"?

Wait...you've been listening to your Antifa buddies again...haven't you?

What do they make seem far more “left” than it actually is and what impact does that have on Trump thinking we are all cowards and losers?
Well, they try to make the country sound as liberal as they are. Why the President would believe it, I don't know. But I'm sure you can understand how depressing that would be.

What makes you think Trump thinks "All Americans Are Such Massive Losers and Cowards"?

Trump didn’t think we could handle a pandemic that other countries crushed. My antifa buddies all thought we could get through it. :(

Well, they try to make the country sound as liberal as they are. Why the President would believe it, I don't know. But I'm sure you can understand how depressing that would be.

But all Trump watches is Fox news, and sometimes OANN. Just today he listed for us all of his favoritist shows that he loves to watch all evening long. Not a single librul medias program was in the group.

Are you calling him a liar? Stupid? Do you feel he makes these comments due to dementia? If he’s watching Fox, are they antifa all the time now? Did they rehire Shep Smith and it’s ****ing with him?

I’ve been having an ongoing argument with my wife about this: she thinks he’s aware of what a loser and failure he is. I think he’s spent his entire life completely free of consequence, and was then validated by becoming potus. And as potus, he’s watched an entire party and 63m Americans parrot and protect him.

So I land on your side of things.

Your wife may be both right and wrong.

It may not entirely be about the self awareness of the various business or other failures along the way but more the ideology of that little consequence from those failures, which added up means what you and I are agreeing in that sense of superiority absence of responsibility Trump must have.

Take credit for all successes and blame all failures on someone else has new meaning with Trump, that underline narcissism is not helping him either.

To his credit though Trump was able to come along, seemingly out of nowhere, pretend to be a Republican and Christian and quite literally hijack an entire political party using polarization to steer it towards a path no other Republican alive today could have accomplished.

Some may say stable genius... I say a lunatic who’s never faced consequence has yet another conquest under his belt, the total bastardization of modern conservatism.

But all Trump watches is Fox news, and sometimes OANN. Just today he listed for us all of his favoritist shows that he loves to watch all evening long. Not a single librul medias program was in the group.

Are you calling him a liar? Stupid? Do you feel he makes these comments due to dementia? If he’s watching Fox, are they antifa all the time now? Did they rehire Shep Smith and it’s ****ing with him?
You don't think he watches that guy on MSNBC with the big adam's apple? Maddow I think his name is?

Trump thinks calling other people stupid makes him smart

Cowards and losers burn it all down, every inch of it.

You don't think he watches that guy on MSNBC with the big adam's apple? Maddow I think his name is?

No idea. Who are you referencing?

Trump didn’t think we could handle a pandemic that other countries crushed. My antifa buddies all thought we could get through it. :(

When did Trump think we couldn't handle the pandemic?

Hey, they voted for him, right?

When did Trump think we couldn't handle the pandemic?

Listening to Trump's own words.

Your wife may be both right and wrong.

It may not entirely be about the self awareness of the various business or other failures along the way but more the ideology of that little consequence from those failures, which added up means what you and I are agreeing in that sense of superiority absence of responsibility Trump must have.

Take credit for all successes and blame all failures on someone else has new meaning with Trump, that underline narcissism is not helping him either.

To his credit though Trump was able to come along, seemingly out of nowhere, pretend to be a Republican and Christian and quite literally hijack an entire political party using polarization to steer it towards a path no other Republican alive today could have accomplished.

Some may say stable genius... I say a lunatic who’s never faced consequence has yet another conquest under his belt, the total bastardization of modern conservatism.

I think the only “smart” thing he did was to recognize that the GOP base only wants one thing now. He knows how to deliver it. It’s not an accident as polling and news sink his campaign that he’s embracing racism even harder. THe suburbs are terrified of losing their jobs/not getting a job and/or getting sick/loved one getting sick. They do not give a single **** about antifas invading or BLACK PEOPLE wanting a yard too.

No idea. Who are you referencing?
Ah, I should have known given your reference to Shepard Smith that you're a Fox junkie.

Maddow is MSNBC's Bill O'Reilly... only younger.

Ah, I should have known given your reference to Shepard Smith that you're a Fox junkie.

Maddow is MSNBC's Bill O'Reilly... only younger.

Sorry. Not ringing a bell.

Hey, they voted for him, right?

And they’re gonna vote for him again.

Huh. My poll is making way more sense than even I first thought it would.

The poll is biased and assumes you agree with TDS.

If you want to call your own potus a liar, you go right ahead. I will not stop you.

Please tell me we have got something more than THIS to get him on ?
My god the election is almost here .
We don't need something to put people to sleep we have Joe for that .
sleepy joe.jpgsleepy joe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom