• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why does Kamala Harris have to say she is only black woman in the senate?

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Oh she's a racist go after race!

Funny, when it's POSITIVE go after colour of skin it's OK

But when it's NEGATIVE go after colour of skin it's RACISM

Then stop telling your colour of skin, problem SOLVED!!

Conservatives can't talk about race without making fools out of themselves. I guess it's the lesson they'll never learn.

I'm going to guess that you didn't have an educated friend proofread this for you.

For two reasons.
1. To pander to people who think her race or sex matters
2. To piss off people who think her race or sex matters

If you don't fall into either category its not an issue.

She's just pointing out that the senate is still just a country club for mostly rich white guys and she managed to break in. This pisses them off just like when Tiger Woods had to be allowed to play at Augusta National.

For two reasons.
1. To pander to people who think her race or sex matters
2. To piss off people who think her race or sex matters

If you don't fall into either category its not an issue.

She couldn't say she is the only woman in the Senate

She couldn't say she is the only dem woman in the Senate

She can say she is the only black woman in the Senate

And that is racism!

And that is racism!

If you think that is racism you’re in need of a dictionary to look the word up or you are using the left wing nut version of racism to refer to anything you don’t like. Either way you are using the word wrong.

If you think that is racism you’re in need of a dictionary to look the word up or you are using the left wing nut version of racism to refer to anything you don’t like. Either way you are using the word wrong.

The fact is that she is the only black woman in the senate. Why do the rightwing nut jobs hate facts

The fact is that she is the only black woman in the senate. Why do the rightwing nut jobs hate facts

Ok who was saying she wasn’t?

Could you post a vid where she's ranting about the color of her skin? I think it's that awful MSM, reporting the facts ... again! :shock:

Why are you complaining about the facts she speaks. Would you rather she ignore the facts

Where did I complain about the facts she spoke?

And that is racism!

She couldn't say she's the only woman in the Senate because she isn't the only woman in the Senate. She isn't the only "dem woman" in the Senate either.

You lost sleep last night knowing a black woman will be the bext VP, didn't you?

Bringing what up? I didn’t start the thread.

So why are you posting on it. You asked who is saying she can’t speak facts. I suggest you ask that to the thread starter. This is what the thread is about

Conservatives can't talk about race without making fools out of themselves. I guess it's the lesson they'll never learn.

Really, how foolish was Harris for blaming her own party of racism and sexism. Because she did not succeed, it must be due to racism and sexism. She received 2% of the primary vote. So the other 98% that didn’t vote for her is racist and sexist.

It’s the democrats that can’t stop talking about race. It’s a good political tool to divide the country.

Progressives cite racism, sexism in Harris exit: Women of color 'get twice the scrutiny' | TheHill

Harris Fans Blame Billionaires, Sexists, and Racists for Her Campaign’s Collapse – Reason.com

So why are you posting on it. You asked who is saying she can’t speak facts. I suggest you ask that to the thread starter. This is what the thread is about

You are the one who intended the exchange with me on a reply I made about the OP miss using the term racism. So if you want to accuse me of saying Senator Harris can’t bring up facts or claim I am ignoring facts then point to were I did such a thing in this thread and we can discuss it If you are unwilling to do so then I suggest you give up this misguided attempt at trying to argue about something I am not even doing and move on to the next issue.

I'm going to guess that you didn't have an educated friend proofread this for you.

He certainly wouldn’t use you to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are the one who intended the exchange with me on a reply I made about the OP miss using the term racism. So if you want to accuse me of saying Senator Harris can’t bring up facts or claim I am ignoring facts then point to were I did such a thing in this thread and we can discuss it If you are unwilling to do so then I suggest you give up this misguided attempt at trying to argue about something I am not even doing and move on to the next issue.

I replied with a statement. Wasn't personal. Sorry you took it that way.

Back
Top Bottom