• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why does dems has to put race on everything?

giphy.gif

why do so many Russian workers waste their time trying to help a spoiled, entitled rich American who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire? i mean, ****, i can at least understand what led to the communist revolution thing. this current effort is kinda ****ed up. when i think that my job is difficult and start to get burned out, i sometimes think about election interference professionals spending most of their days (or probably staying up all night, actually) posting article comments and pretending to be American right wingers for a pittance. man, that would suck.

This place has really gone to ****. The usual suspects from each side are clogging up the board by starting threads using Twitter Feeds as sources.

It is time to consider having a section devoted to Twitter as a source were all this crap can go.

I recommend calling it "The Bridge" then all the trolls using Twitter can fight under it.

Ok off soapbox

This place has really gone to ****. The usual suspects from each side are clogging up the board by starting threads using Twitter Feeds as sources.

It is time to consider having a section devoted to Twitter as a source were all this crap can go.

I recommend calling it "The Bridge" then all the trolls using Twitter can fight under it.

Ok off soapbox

Itxs the lead up to the election. Happens every time.

And? What’s your point?

It would seem that in the eyes of conservatives that only white males are qualified to seek elected public office.

Ok off soapbox

You have my vote to start a new forum with sources only from social media such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.

And? What’s your point?

I stated it at my subjecet!

If they are running for the House and Senate, then they are AMERICANS!

But instead dems have to put out race! Why?

Why does Thazgor have to put stupid on everything?

What is stupid and racism is to put race on everything!

Why simply not say they are americans?

I don't remember you visiting my home comrade?

Oh, I've been to Russia. Fascinating place, full of of thuggish types though.

I stated it at my subjecet!

If they are running for the House and Senate, then they are AMERICANS!

But instead dems have to put out race! Why?

What country are you trolling from?

Oh, I've been to Russia. Fascinating place, full of of thuggish types though.

So it's ok calling russians for thuggish types but not dems or blacks?

Back
Top Bottom