• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why does anybody think Donald Trump will win?

I can't imagine Biden losing any of those states. However I am worried about Ohio, which is a true tossup.
Funny you should say this because i dont hear either side talking about ohio much which is kinda weird to me.

Look at these maps exactly one week before Election Day:
Using a calculator on my browser to add up electoral votes for red, blue, and swing states, I figured out the most Donald Trump could get if today was Election Day is 248. That is 22 EC votes short. That means he would have to steal two states from Joe Biden with no chance of winning New York or California even if he wins Texas and Florida. Realistically, no scenario will award the rattlesnake 270 EC votes.

Trump will win because (a short list):

1. Turnout enthusiasm is greater for Trump. He’s not taking anything to chance either... by doing 14 rallies in 3 days to motivate his base.

1.5. Ground game. Trump has had a massive ground game... Biden just started theirs in the past weeks... That was a major tactical error by the Left.

2. More minorities will vote Trump than ever before in an election. The Left needs these groups. Trump has delivered for them and courted them... he has created a massive fissure in the wall. Republicans will not stop courting these voters aggressively. The plantation monopoly is over.

3. Though Leftists here are rabid... their enthusiasm doesn’t equal that of Trump’s. For Trump... this has been a turnout election. That’s been the Trump strategy.

4. Biden has been exposed as corrupt, despite the best efforts of the media to bury this fact. It doesn’t matter to the Left’s base, but it does to informed I’s... and further motivates thenTrump supporters.

5. Hiding in you basement to hide cognitive decay is not a winning strategy.

6. Joe is in obvious mental decline, and Kamala Harris was a bad VP pick. She is easily pegged as further Left than Communist Sanders, and is a light weight who didn’t make it to Iowa during the primaries.

Funny you should say this because I don't hear either side talking about Ohio much, which is kinda weird to me.

Voters should be talking about Ohio. It has not leaned blue or red at any point this election season.

It sounds pretty strongly Republican to me. I don't know much about it.

Ohio is more Republican than Democrat, but Bill Clinton and Barack Obama won it twice. U.S. Senator Sherrrod Brown is a Democrat. Republican governors serve two terms and Democratic governors serve one term.

If you want to talk about a strongly Republican state, look at Ohio's southern neighbors, Kentucky and West Virginia. They will be easy wins for the rattlesnake.

Trump will win because (a short list):

1. Turnout enthusiasm is greater for Trump. He’s not taking anything to chance either... by doing 14 rallies in 3 days to motivate his base.

1.5. Ground game. Trump has had a massive ground game... Biden just started theirs in the past weeks... That was a major tactical error by the Left.

2. More minorities will vote Trump than ever before in an election. The Left needs these groups. Trump has delivered for them and courted them... he has created a massive fissure in the wall. Republicans will not stop courting these voters aggressively. The plantation monopoly is over.

3. Though Leftists here are rabid... their enthusiasm doesn’t equal that of Trump’s. For Trump... this has been a turnout election. That’s been the Trump strategy.

4. Biden has been exposed as corrupt, despite the best efforts of the media to bury this fact. It doesn’t matter to the Left’s base, but it does to informed I’s... and further motivates thenTrump supporters.

5. Hiding in you basement to hide cognitive decay is not a winning strategy.

6. Joe is in obvious mental decline, and Kamala Harris was a bad VP pick. She is easily pegged as further Left than Communist Sanders, and is a light weight who didn’t make it to Iowa during the primaries.
Forgot one big one... Antifa and BLM burning and looting US cities... and the Biden and Kamala failing to denounce them.

Forgot one big one... Antifa and BLM burning and looting US cities... and the Biden and Kamala failing to denounce them.
Look and listen.

Back
Top Bottom