• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why do you volunteer?

• Thread starter landcruiser1975
  • Start date

Volunteers are important to campaigns of every canidate. So I ask, why do you volunte

• A.) You are a single issue voter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B.) Sympathetic (to a single issue or multiple issues)

• C.) Because you are a member of the party

• D.) All of the above

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • E.) Other (specify if you wish)

• Total voters
L

landcruiser1975

Volunteers are important to campaigns of every canidate. So I ask, why do you volunteer for a campaign or political party?

A.) You are a single issue voter
B.) Sympathetic (to a single issue or multiple issues)
C.) Because you are a member of the party
D.) Alll of the above
E.) Other (specify if you wish)

Thank you for your response

I was gonna respond, but my volunteer work isn't w/ politicians. Instead, I added a poll for you. The add a poll option is toward the bottom of the page on the left when you're creating the initial post.

Back
Top Bottom