• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why do you dislike?

This is exactly how I feel on Clinton and mostly how I feel about Trump. In addition, Trump is attempting to win the presidency through means of racism and xenophobia, which I find deplorable.

The way Trump is trying to eliminate Muslims from the US, to me, is his answer to Hillary's acceptance of people who live in the US illegally and her insinuation of support for BLM, which is equally frightening.

This is the only topic I vehemently disagree with him on. I am a Christian and I admire Muslims for their dedication to their religion. In this country, they have the freedom to practice it and I will always support that right, whether I agree with their beliefs or not.

He's way too far to the right on this one. If he drops it, he may have a real shot at this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that it is regularized, I worry about the Clinton Foundation growing in power, and creating sub branches for connected political cronies. She has created an untouchable civilian personnel and financial political infrastructure, financed by political favors both foreign and domestic.

If she stacks the judiciary, who's to stop her? The FBI will be working for her. Impeachment? The Foundation will be sure to hire her opponents kids and compromise them.

If we must compete in the world using graft, it should be done buy the government, not an individual.

Maybe it can't happen, but all the parts are in place if she wants to go for it.

The Clinton Foundation is basically a slush fund. That pair has been selling political influce from their first days in Arkansas.

Trump is a sociopathic child who can't live a day without being a headline. Who would trust a man who phones reporters and pretends to be someone else to say "great" things about himself? I wouldn't give that person a teaching job.

Hillary is incompetent. She is not a crook, just dishonest and stupid. She isn't as near self involved as Trump, but close. I don't have a problem that's she can't speak well, but I do have with her greed and ambition. The irony is that I believe her own supporters know how she is stupid and incompetent.

I agree with one exception. Hillary is very much a crook. She is such a crook that she makes the late President Richard Nixon look like a saint.

What are your reasons for not wanting Trump as president?

What are your reasons for not wanting Clinton as president?

Because Trump is unknown unpredictable and a complete loon.
Because Hilary is what we basically have a lot of.

I'll say here what I say in real life and what I have said elsewhere on this board. Hillary is going to give me a **** sandwich, like most politicians. But with here I know most of the ingredients, how many pieces of corn it will have etc. She'll hand it to me smiling and tell me to put hot sauce on it.

Trump is going to give me a **** sandwich too but I don't know any of its other ingredients. He is going to hand it too me and tell me its steak and with him I could end up finding an ear in it!

My main problem with trump is that nobody knows, including himself, what he is going to do or is capable of.... anybody that says otherwise is lying or ignorant.

also reading this thread is kind of a joke. Listen I don't like our choices but all the posters that said that I don't like "x" because:

X is a liar
X abuses power
X is corrupt
X has big ego
X is arrogant

and you only applied those things in one direction, well, your biased is clearly showing and it's as bright as the sun.

Many of which were, in fact, serious crimes. Her willingness to use public power for personal gain is well established.

How is it she's never been indicted despite having been put under a microscope by her political opponents?

No, she may not be the best choice, but Trump is still the worst.

How is it she's never been indicted despite having been put under a microscope by her political opponents?

Idk how she does it. Assuming she has numerous people to cover her. Look what the DNC did for her. Dude. I'm from Arkansas.

Idk how she does it. Assuming she has numerous people to cover her. Look what the DNC did for her. Dude. I'm from Arkansas.

Either she has "numerous people to cover for her", or perhaps the allegations of wrongdoing are overblown.

Because Trump is unknown unpredictable and a complete loon.
Because Hilary is what we basically have a lot of.

I'll say here what I say in real life and what I have said elsewhere on this board. Hillary is going to give me a **** sandwich, like most politicians. But with here I know most of the ingredients, how many pieces of corn it will have etc. She'll hand it to me smiling and tell me to put hot sauce on it.

Trump is going to give me a **** sandwich too but I don't know any of its other ingredients. He is going to hand it too me and tell me its steak and with him I could end up finding an ear in it!

My main problem with trump is that nobody knows, including himself, what he is going to do or is capable of.... anybody that says otherwise is lying or ignorant.

The problem is that with Hillary that **** sandwich has a better chance of being served up since she will have the full support of Democrats in Congress, and might influence swing votes from Republican "progressives."

Also, her **** sandwich will leave an overwhelming stink for the next 20+ years, with her ability to appoint at least one and possibly more Justices to the SCOTUS.

Trump, on the other hand, will get NO help from either the Democrats, or a number of Republicans who oppose him in Congress. There is very little he can do in his one-term Presidency that could harm our nation.

Meanwhile, I prefer to see if he will appoint Justices that support my 2A rights as opposed to seeing elected a woman who has promised to subvert it.

The problem is that with Hillary that **** sandwich has a better chance of being served up since she will have the full support of Democrats in Congress, and might influence swing votes from Republican "progressives."

Also, her **** sandwich will leave an overwhelming stink for the next 20+ years, with her ability to appoint at least one and possibly more Justices to the SCOTUS.

Trump, on the other hand, will get NO help from the Democrats, and a number of Republicans who oppose him, in Congress. There is very little he can do in his one-term Presidency that could harm our nation.

Meanwhile, I prefer to see if he will appoint Justices that support my 2A rights as opposed to seeing elected a woman who has promised to subvert it.

So, let's elect the person with no political acumen who has no clue how to get any of his agenda past Congress.

Sounds like a recipe for gridlock to me.

Maybe that's not so bad. We've had gridlock for several years now.

So, let's elect the person with no political acumen who has no clue how to get any of his agenda past Congress.

Sounds like a recipe for gridlock to me.

Maybe that's not so bad. We've had gridlock for several years now.

No, show by electing this guy that we are tired of SSDD politics, and are willing to demonstrate that displeasure at the ballot box.

Maybe that will encourage our elitists leaders to be a little more responsive in the next and all future election(s).

I think I can accept a little gridlock for that. :coffeepap:

No, show by electing this guy that we are tired of SSDD politics, and are willing to demonstrate that displeasure at the ballot box.

Maybe that will encourage our elitists leaders to be a little more responsive in the next and all future election(s).

I think I can accept a little gridlock for that. :coffeepap:

SSDD?
If we're really fed up with politics as usual, we have a chance to dump most of the incumbents in Congress this time around. I don't see any move to do that. On the other hand, we do see a significant number of voters willing to accept a fraud and conman to make a statement that we're fed up with the status quo. If we actually do elect such a person, we'll be having voter's remorse very soon.

And maybe all the witnesses are dead.
Or not.

Sure, that's it. The Clintons are like Mafiosi who kill off all of the witnesses against them.

Lots of missing documents, convenient fall guys/gals and connections to get folks pardoned surely help.

Trump, on the other hand, will get NO help from either the Democrats, or a number of Republicans who oppose him in Congress. There is very little he can do in his one-term Presidency that could harm our nation.

Sorry I just don't see it that way.Trumps **** always seems more stinky more underdone and especially more dangerous to me.

Lots of missing documents, convenient fall guys/gals and connections to get folks pardoned surely help.

If that's really true, then the Republicans must be totally incompetent not to have proven anything all these years.

What are your reasons for not wanting Trump as president?

What are your reasons for not wanting Clinton as president?

Trump operates as a classic high-strung business man. Knee-jerk reaction, instructs someone to 'take care of it' and off that person goes to 'do something about it'.
He's also quick to anger, doesn't know how to hold his tongue. I'm pretty sure he's incapable of stopping to think before he opens his mouth to speak.

Further, he clearly knows nothing about politics. I don't believe he's ever once paid attention to the political news. Instead, he's always tuned into 'politics - only when it impacts business'.

Clinton is too problematic. At some point she came to believe God died and put her in charge. She has a temper but at least is more subtle about it. She doesn't value hard work, honesty, and by no means is ever willing to admit when she's done wrong and make amends.

At least she's been involved in politics and I'm fairly confident she knows who people are. Problem is that this is eclipsed by her lack of ethics. She'd throw her own mother under the bus if it suits her ultimate needs.

Further, I'm worn out with her constantly yammering on about her being female and how much she's playing the female chard. If I could, I'd make her eat that whole deck. In fact, single handedly, she has put me on edge with the entire concept of a 'glass ceiling' and so forth purely because she's so grating on the nerves with it. It's like a dead horse that she's determined to beat until it comes back to life only to tell her to stop beating it so it could die in peace.

So, we really are left with a choice between a crook and a con man? How is it we've come to that point?

What else can be expected when it costs at least a billion $ just to apply for a job that pays $500K/year? With trillions being spent every year, much of it on obscure (or classified?) things through many layers of confusion in public, private and even foreign "partnerships" a few billion just might get "misdirected" on a regular basis. ;)

The Clinton Foundation is basically a slush fund. That pair has been selling political influce from their first days in Arkansas.

It's not about what it is but what it can become, now that it's untouchable. Other's can do the same, and DoJ will look the other way. The FBI's interest in Democrat corruption: "Meh".

What else can be expected when it costs at least a billion $ just to apply for a job that pays $500K/year? With trillions being spent every year, much of it on obscure (or classified?) things through many layers of confusion in public, private and even foreign "partnerships" a few billion just might get "misdirected" on a regular basis. ;)

except the job only pays $200 grand, and there's no need to steal from the federal government. There are lots of legal ways to become wealthy from high office.

Yes, money has totally corrupted our political system, no question about that. Money is speech, don't you know, and therefore protected by the First Amendment. At least, that's what is being promoted as truth these days.

Back
Top Bottom