• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do white supremacists cheer for russia and Putin?

Good genes? You mean unlike the people who come from those shithole African countries, as he pouted about.

From the same speech:

"“Biden will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp,” Trump told the crowd. ...Of Minnesota’s refugee population, Trump said they come “from the most dangerous places in the world including Yemen, Syria, and your favorite country, Somalia.” The crowd booed in response to this last country."

Link

Better than that, criminalizing diverse voices from the classroom and from school libraries.

Why burn, injure and loot when you can exploit government power in your service?

Attacking the capitol to throw out tens of millions of black votes notwithstanding, or the separation of families. :sneaky:
those aren't white supremacists and the issues are being completely misrepresented by you.

Who in the hell are these "white supremacists" your side keeps talking about? I'm in my mid 50's and have lived all over the country, from Maryland to Arizona, to the Bay area in California... From Texas, to Missouri, and I even spent 4 years in Alabama, and I've never met one. From statistics I gathered during Obama's presidency, it was estimated there were between 10 and 20 thousand members in white supremacists organizations in the US, which is about 0.005% of the population.

Groups like ANTIFA and BLM did more damage, and inflicted more pain and suffering on innocent people in just one night in 2020, then white supremacists have done in total over the last 25 years. So why in the hell do you people put so much emphasis on this very small, insignificant group people who have zero political influence and don't have the power to do jack squat?

Wow third post in

GRRRRRRR BLM!!!!!!!
IaEUPBp.gif

too funny, its textbook at this point
you have to wonder if some try on purpose to make their posts look so stupid LMAO
😂🍿

From the same speech:

"“Biden will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp,” Trump told the crowd. ...Of Minnesota’s refugee population, Trump said they come “from the most dangerous places in the world including Yemen, Syria, and your favorite country, Somalia.” The crowd booed in response to this last country."

Link

Somalia. Hmmmm......

I have read that white supremacists see Russia and Putin as white Christians All I have to say is REALLY? Fuentes, who lead the conference said he wants Putin to be thee leader of this country and it seems that many GOOPers do to. The GOP has become the party of wantabe dictators. What has happened to the party that once fought against the communist and dictators of any kind all over the globe. Now they worship at the feet of some of the worst dictators on the planet. Some say Russia is a democracy. I guess i do not know a democracy that does not allow any peaceful demonstrations against the government and calls them riots. In fact, one demonstrator holding a sign aginst the government can be arrested for rioting in Russia. Democracy my ass.

I dont know about white supremacists but bigots and anti-American, anti-rights, anti-equality types for sure

also its not "the GOP" I dont know any in real life that praise Putin

but there is certainly some truth to the type of people that defend or water down/deflect from the situation and how horrible Russia is.

Bill Maher talked about it, and while that certainly doesn't make it fact by any means its definitely interesting when you look at the situation and see how its viewed around the world on BOTH sides.
How much help do people want to offer against Russia and how much people try to downplay russia.
ANd again we should group together this video says "republicans" its certainly not all of them

🚨Mature Audiences 🚨

those aren't white supremacists and the issues are being completely misrepresented by you.

Of course they are white supremacists. They are white and they are attacking voices that aren't, or aren't straight - anti-gay being a big part of white supremacy and Russia. They support a political leader who believes in eugenics.

Are you one of the "many" he referred to?

Fuentes, who lead the conference said he wants Putin to be thee leader of this country and it seems that many GOOPers do to.

Do you support Fuentes, as MTG and Gosar do?
As the audience cheered when Fuentes said "Let's hear it for Russia. Many in the GQP feel that way towards Pooten. It's for all the help in getting Drumpf elected back in time.

You look, you're defending them.
Defending them? I don't even know who they are.

I want you all to show me all these people, name their organizations and point out all the violent incidents they've perpetrated around the country the last 25 years.

Name the last incident where these people injured anyone, burned homes or buildings, or looted businesses.

Charlottesville 2017.

The US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Then there are the following:

If that isn't enough for you, do a search.

Three men?

What White Supremacist group do they belong to and how many members do they have?
McVeigh and Nichols were two men, look at what they did. Read the news story. Why do you sympathize with an ideology that motivates some to wreak mayhem and kill?

A lot of white supremacist organizing comes from Russia or South Africa. Local white supremacist groups get a lot of funding from those countries.

Charlottesville 2017.
How many people killed and how many buildings looted and destroyed?

The US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Sorry, but that's a FAIL.

Then there are the following:

Why don't you just cite the Southern Poverty Law Center? This is a partisan group out of the University of Maryland that the government doesn't even recognize.

One man does not an organization make.

Another one man army... At least they managed to determine he was actually a member of an organization.... Which by the way, it's going to be tough to call them a "white supremacist" organization based on his buddy and fellow member, convicted murderer Steven Carillo. Here's a picture of Carillo... Now look at him, and look at his name, and tell me again that these are white supremacists.

carillo.jpg

He a "white" supremacist is he?

Same as above

Same as above.

So based on actual incidents you've posted and have been confirmed to be the result of white nationalist groups, we have 0 dead.

If that isn't enough for you, do a search.
LMAO... That's plenty... Plenty of talk, speculation and propaganda... Shall we take a look at real terrorist groups like ANTIFA and BLM, or do you acknowledge I could post shit all day long?

Why? Trump... White Supremists and Russia back Trump...

I never in my life thought I'd see Republicans back anything, or anyone Russian...

McVeigh and Nichols were two men, look at what they did. Read the news story. Why do you sympathize with an ideology that motivates some to wreak mayhem and kill?
Yes, they were 2 men who weren't acting as part of some white supremacist organization and besides.... That was 27 years ago and has nothing to do with all the supposed white supremacists who according to the left, are hiding behind every tree.

Yes, they were 2 men who weren't acting as part of some white supremacist organization and besides.... That was 27 years ago and has nothing to do with all the supposed white supremacists who according to the left, are hiding behind every tree.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/natio...ring-generation-hate-filled/story?id=73431262
Perspective and context.
In the past three years, the FBI has arrested a few hundred Americans suspected of ties to domestic terrorism or violent white supremacy.
A mass casualty event like the Oklahoma City bombing is … meant to provoke further violence,"

Last edited:
Angry incels....

Who in the hell are these "white supremacists" your side keeps talking about? I'm in my mid 50's and have lived all over the country, from Maryland to Arizona, to the Bay area in California... From Texas, to Missouri, and I even spent 4 years in Alabama, and I've never met one. From statistics I gathered during Obama's presidency, it was estimated there were between 10 and 20 thousand members in white supremacists organizations in the US, which is about 0.005% of the population.

Groups like ANTIFA and BLM did more damage, and inflicted more pain and suffering on innocent people in just one night in 2020, then white supremacists have done in total over the last 25 years. So why in the hell do you people put so much emphasis on this very small, insignificant group people who have zero political influence and don't have the power to do jack squat?

LOL You really stepped in it this time.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police​

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-helped-ignite-george-floyd-riots-identified-white/story?id=72051536

NowThis

FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing​

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-white-supremacists-coordinated-riots-110000017.html

Eyes wide shut. The fbi seems to know who they are and consider them a big threat in america. So how is it living in the state of denial since you've been to so many others?
A contrived problem invented by leftist during Trumps presidency.

LOL You really stepped in it this time.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police​

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-helped-ignite-george-floyd-riots-identified-white/story?id=72051536

NowThis

FBI: White Supremacists Coordinated Riots After George Floyd’s Killing​

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-white-supremacists-coordinated-riots-110000017.html
I already addressed that on post 65.

The "white supremacist" group that Steven Carillo was a member of:

carillo.jpg

He doesn't look very "white" to me, but don't let little details like that get in the way.

Back
Top Bottom