• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do white supremacists cheer for russia and Putin?

Here is another batshit crazy proclamation from the FRW nut job peanut gallery.

Pat Robertson is still alive? I thought he had been buried under a stone after '88.

Tucker Carlson, who is very popular, is one of the greatest supporters of the "replacement theory," which, obviously, is very popular among white supremacists.

Steve Bannon, one might forget, worked in the Trump administration.
Hard to forget his ugly face. I thought he was busy scamming money from people with some fake wall project.

Its interesting to watch the Republican Party's massive attack on diverse voices in the classroom and school libraries. Their efforts to criminalize it is right out of the totalitarian playbook.

Trump's crush on Putin made Putin an object of affection for a great number of his followers.

Trump thinks of himself as being in the image of Putin. That allowed some sort of transference to take place in the minds of Trump followers. Trump's fans blur Trump's image in with Putin's image, and that helps them view Trump as the strongman he wants to be, instead of the clownish slug that he actually is.
Mental illness is like that.

Eyes wide shut. The fbi seems to know who they are and consider them a big threat in america. So how is it living in the state of denial since you've been to so many others?
Name the last incident where these people injured anyone, burned homes or buildings, or looted businesses.

Hard to forget his ugly face. I thought he was busy scamming money from people with some fake wall project.

Since Trump pardoned him?

You can't be serious.
I most certainly am... Where are they? Can you tell me something they've perpetrated, how many they killed, and how many businesses they looted and destroyed?

Name the last incident where these people injured anyone, burned homes or buildings, or looted businesses.

Better than that, criminalizing diverse voices from the classroom and from school libraries.

Why burn, injure and loot when you can exploit government power in your service?

Attacking the capitol to throw out tens of millions of black votes notwithstanding, or the separation of families. :sneaky:

Oh yeah, he was one of the crooks Humpty Trumpty decided to let out, I had forgot he was even in the slammer in the first place.

And who can forget this former administration star:

I most certainly am... Where are they? Can you tell me something they've perpetrated, how many they killed, and how many businesses they looted and destroyed?

they just had a huge convention. Republican senators spoke there.

AFPAC ring any bells?

Well these ****s got caught before they could wreak mayhem
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna17441
Three men who plotted to attack electricity substations in a white supremacist bid to sow national unrest pleaded guilty to providing material support to terrorism, the Justice Department announced Wednesday.

Federal prosecutors in Ohio said the three planned to disrupt the electricity grid in order to sow civil unrest and economic uncertainty in furtherance of their white supremacist cohort. They hoped to cause unrest and trigger a race war, but the plot never really got past the planning stage, prosecutors said.
Tim McVeigh showed what a white supremacist can do when they set their mind to it. He set the bar for these people.

Keeping your mouth shut just emboldens the broad-brush.

If anyone connected me to a white supremacist, I'd be quick to break their brush. Just saying.
I am not staying shut, I am making fun of it as nonsense.

Steve Bannon, one might forget, worked in the Trump administration.

So White supremacists, Tucker Carlson, Steve Banon, and Donald Trump all seem to support Russia when the entire free world is supporting Ukraine. I wonder what they all have in common?

Anyway, they all love Putin because they hate Europe and Putin is White and an enemy of liberal Europe. Evil people tend to flock together.

If you're a racist like Tucker Carlson who believes that diversity is the of "Western Civilization" (whatever that is) and Europe is pro-diversity, then Putin is the only white person you have left to look up to.

So White supremacists, Tucker Carlson, Steve Banon, and Donald Trump all seem to support Russia when the entire free world is supporting Ukraine. I wonder what they all have in common?

Anyway, they all love Putin because they hate Europe and Putin is White and an enemy of liberal Europe. Evil people tend to flock together.

They hate democracy and they believe in the replacement theory.

"President Donald Trump on Friday told a crowd of nearly all white supporters in Minnesota that they have "good genes" and referenced the "racehorse theory," or the belief that some people are born genetically superior.

"You have good genes. You know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota," Trump said to his supporters in a state where many people are of Scandinavian descent.

...During a tour in May of a Ford manufacturing facility in Ypsilanti, Michigan, the president praised Henry Ford's "good bloodlines.""

Link

Creepy.

"President Donald Trump on Friday told a crowd of nearly all white supporters in Minnesota that they have "good genes" and referenced the "racehorse theory," or the belief that some people are born genetically superior.

"You have good genes. You know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota," Trump said to his supporters in a state where many people are of Scandinavian descent.

...During a tour in May of a Ford manufacturing facility in Ypsilanti, Michigan, the president praised Henry Ford's "good bloodlines.""

Link

Creepy.

Good genes? You mean unlike the people who come from those shithole African countries, as he pouted about.

Back
Top Bottom