• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do Trump opponents treat him worse than they would Adolf Hitler?

For all his obvious faults (and they are legion) Donald Trump is not and has never been remotely as evil as Hitler was.

Yet in a number of ways, Trump opponents treat him worse than they would Hitler.
Trump abso****inglutely would be as evil as Hitler if he had been given more time. Keep in mind Hitler took power in 1931, but he didn't actually start WWII until 1939.
The longer this when on the more confident and more dangerous he would have become.

Sociopaths like Trump slowly push you to evil, by slowly pushing the limits of what is okay over time. Hitler started by simply discriminating against the jews, making them wear stars in public to shame them.
Once that became acceptable it progressed to jailing any that resisted or protested. Then it turned into jailing them all. Then once they were all locked away in his camps guarded by his most loyal and evil
followers he could kill them without most of Germany even realizing he was doing it.

If Trump had gotten a second term it would have emboldened him. Believing the Senate would never remove him he'd have four years to do whatever he wanted. He was already talking about "dealing with Iran
After the Election."

I've dealt with my share of sociopaths and I can tell you they don't stop themselves you have to stop them. For people like Trump it's like a game to see how far they can push it, and see what they can get people
to let them get away with. It's about power and dominance.

Hitler, Mussolini, Napoleon, Trump, Manson... They were all like minds with the same types of goals, and the more time you gave them the worse they became.

I've taught American and world history for more than a decade. genius.

Looked at my damned avatar image before you say anything.

Looks like you were teaching poorly if you think Trump was treated worse than Hitler. They literally tried killing Hitler.

Looks like you were teaching poorly if you think Trump was treated worse than Hitler. They literally tried killing Hitler.

I said "in a number of ways" (which I listed) .

Learn to read before replying.

In the final days of World War II Hitler stood over Maps and moved nonexistent armies around, he was detached from reality.

In the final days of Trump's Administration he pretended that there was voter fraud and election fraud that was non-existent, he was detached from reality. The similarities are eerie..

Back
Top Bottom