• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do the most progressive countries import the most backward immigrants?

Viking11

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Why do the most Western, most developed, most progressive countries import the most backward immigrants? It boggles my mind.

Lets compare Germany to Nigeria

Germany

- Average IQ: 102 (IQ and the Wealth of Nations)
- Percent religious: 40% (Gallup)
- Percent who think homosexuality is immoral: 8% (Pew)

Nigeria

- Average IQ: 67 (IQ and the Wealth of Nations)
- Percent religious: 96% (Gallup)
- Percent who think homosexuality is immoral: 98% (Pew)

If Western, developed, progressive countries like Germany continue to import these kinds of immigrants, the average IQ, life expectancy, poverty rate, illiteracy rate, GDP per capita, HIV/AIDS rate and crime rate would reach levels comparable to those immigrants' countries of origin.

Last edited:
Because it takes the largess of wealth which can be confiscated by Lefties for the Progressive-Fascist Infection to reach the Malignant and Terminal stage.

If the decision to Import backward immigrants were left up to the majority of the population, the Native-Born Poverty-Low-Middle Income Working People of that society, the Importation of ignorant savages would never take place.

Native-Born Poverty-Low-Middle Income Working People are the People who will have to live side by side with the savages.

-

Last edited:
Why do the most Western, most developed, most progressive countries import the most backward immigrants? It boggles my mind.

Lets compare Germany to Nigeria

Germany

- Average IQ: 102 (IQ and the Wealth of Nations)
- Percent religious: 40% (Gallup)
- Percent who think homosexuality is immoral: 8% (Pew)

Nigeria

- Average IQ: 67 (IQ and the Wealth of Nations)
- Percent religious: 96% (Gallup)
- Percent who think homosexuality is immoral: 98% (Pew)

If Western, developed, progressive countries like Germany continue to import these kinds of immigrants, the average IQ, life expectancy, poverty rate, illiteracy rate, GDP per capita, HIV/AIDS rate and crime rate would reach levels comparable to those immigrants' countries of origin.

If you knew half as much abouout intelligence as you seem to think you do, then you'd know how useless, how utterly impossible it is to compare the "average IQ" of two nations with wildly different cultures and levels of technological advancement. Look at the "percent religious" - a century ago Germany was nearly as religious as Nigeria is now...and do I really need to go into what your oh-so-intelligent Germans did for the first half of the last century? I think you should take a clue from Forrest Gump - "Stupid is as stupid does."

You discuss homosexuality - you are aware, then, that such was a crime in England for most of the last century...as it was in America.

I was raised in the Deep South and taught the same kind of claptrap that you just tried to peddle - and it took me a career of traveling this world to unlearn all that crap. But if you don't have the opportunity to do that, there's a book that would do you a world of good - Jared Diamond's Pulitzer-prize-winning "Guns, Germs, and Steel" - it would help you understand that the success and failures of cultures throughout most of human history had precisely d**k to do with the kind of assumptions you're peddling...and it would help you understand how stupidly lucky we in the West have been.

Back
Top Bottom