• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do some of our GOPers and Trumpers say that Russia is a democracy and Putin is not a diectator?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Do not say that Russia has elections as many of the world's dictator's countries had "elections". Putin had his "congress" pass a law making him president until 2035 and i suspect if he is still alive the will pass another law to give him 15 more years. If you run against Putin or any member of his party you either end up in prison or die by jumping out a window, with some help of course. So the elections are you vote for Putin's candidate and if you do not vote for the one candidate, you could end up in prison or join the candidate who jumped out the window, with some help of course. So what in hell gives anyone who actually sees what is happening in Russia think it is a democracy and that Putin is not a dictator

Do not say that Russia has elections as many of the world's dictator's countries had "elections". Putin had his "congress" pass a law making him president until 2035 and i suspect if he is still alive the will pass another law to give him 15 more years. If you run against Putin or any member of his party you either end up in prison or die by jumping out a window, with some help of course. So the elections are you vote for Putin's candidate and if you do not vote for the one candidate, you could end up in prison or join the candidate who jumped out the window, with some help of course. So what in hell gives anyone who actually sees what is happening in Russia think it is a democracy and that Putin is not a dictator
Seeing things happen that aren't real can be a sign of a serious psychological abnormality. I'd recommend shutting off your internet connection and speaking to someone you know IRL about this.

Rumors are he was treated for Cancer and has Parkinson Disease and his wife wants him to retire. I'm not positive this is true but this does feel like his last hurrah, and it's worrisome.

Because like everything they believe, its bullshit. they just believe in propaganda and are 100% party over country

Who in the GOP is saying Russia is a democracy?

Who's saying the Russia is a democracy?

I just read a post from a troll in another thread implying that Russia is a US ally because they interfered with our election to help Trump win. WTF is wrong with people? We are in the Twilight Zone.

Why do some of our GOPers and Trumpers say that Russia is a democracy and Putin is not a diectator?

Same reason they cannot ever articulate what Biden should do instead and why it would work. Same reason they flip out about a tan suit or a foot on a desk as the worst things on Earth, but insist piles of obstruction of justice and taking fifteen whopping boxes of classified documents including top secret ones home is a nothingurger.

Same reason they call Russia our greatest foe, then attack Biden for not being nice enough (while also complaining that he didn't stop the invasion). Same reason they claim Trump was tough with Russia even though he said he trusted Putin over our intelligence agencies.

Because they are liars with bad faith motives. They are bad faith citizens, of America and of the world.

Seeing things happen that aren't real can be a sign of a serious psychological abnormality. I'd recommend shutting off your internet connection and speaking to someone you know IRL about this.
I would suggest you let us know where you live, just asking? And sorry, but Putin is a dictator and nothing you can say or write changes that FACT.

If you recognize this to be an issue then why do you persist saying that Putin is a legitimate leader?

Are people really saying that?

I mean based on some fo the nutters who post here it wouldnt surprise me but i haven't seen anybody actually say that

Um.... who do you imagine is saying such nonsense? Or, is it just that you imagine "them" saying it because you want to bash whoever "them" is?

Why do some of our GOPers and Trumpers say that Russia is a democracy and Putin is not a diectator?​

Because Putin is white and they love white so much that they can't see past it.

So what in hell gives anyone who actually sees what is happening in Russia think it is a democracy and that Putin is not a dictator
No one says that Russia is a democracy.

We all know its elections are a farce.

At least China is honest: There are NO elections period.

The leftist media keeps pushing the BS in the OP in a desperate attempt to distract from Biden's fail in damn near everything he's tried.
And, as usual, the Commies here lap it up.
If it weren't so pathetic, it would be funny.
Trump said positive things about powerful bad guys as a negotiation technique. You'd have to be a little dense not to see that, but uh......
How could Joe improve the current situation?
Reinstate Trump's energy policies.

He never will, because the far left is pulling his strings.
$6 a gallon gas, here we come.

So why does the fossil fuel industry decide to gouge we American consumers because Putin raided another country?

Why do we consumers accept this price gouging? WE should be telling the fossil fuel industry to f--- off.

Why do some of our GOPers and Trumpers say that Russia is a democracy and Putin is not a diectator?​

Because they've been gargling Putin's nuts for too long.

So why does the fossil fuel industry decide to gouge we American consumers because Putin raided another country?

Why do we consumers accept this price gouging? WE should be telling the fossil fuel industry to f--- off.
Nationalize the oil industry.

Back
Top Bottom