• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do some DP theists always choose willful ignorance?

Basically. There are a few anomalies, but not a substantial percentage. Most are male or female. The vast majority. And then there is Lindsey Graham.
Graham is a eunuch, that's for sure, but then so is half of the male part of the DNC.

Here are some simple definitions: If you have a penis, you're a man or a boy; if you have a vagina you're a woman or a girl.
Shouldn't this be a matter of chromosomes? I mean, if a man, for example, were to lose part of his "package" due to accident or disease, would he no longer be male?

Shouldn't this be a matter of chromosomes? I mean, if a man, for example, were to lose part of his "package" due to accident or disease, would he no longer be male?
He'd be a male without a complete package.

One must wonder what websites you read, or which 'news' channels you kneel down before - because it is not any kind of hidden knowledge that Putin is good buddies with the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Looks like Putin has done what some American politicians wish to do in the US - Embrace Christianity as a cornerstone of post-liberal American identity. Put religious instruction in public schools. Little wonder some of the talking heads on our TVs haven't been too strong in calling out Putin's aggression.

They haven't been too strong? What universe do you live in?

In order to take religious scripture literally you must necessarily be willfully ignorant. There is no other way to do it.

In order to take religious scripture literally you must necessarily be willfully ignorant. There is no other way to do it.
OR...you can use common sense and discernment...

I believe your Eternal Energy will go on forever. Much as a wave goes on forever. Is it "alive"? Maybe not. Not biologically alive. But its eternal. Is gravity alive?
I do not believe your ego will "live forever".
But these are just my personal beliefs and "hunches", worthless to anyone that isnt me I guess. :)
Oh believe me. When my friends and I talk about stuff like string theory and delve into quantum math, I really am afraid that
some pimple-face teen-age-Alien is probably getting tired of playing "Rule your own Universe" ....and any second/time is going
to turn his damn console off! :) :)

They haven't been too strong? What universe do you live in?

The real one, which is plainly not the one you inhabit

From Satanic panic to blaming NATO, Trumpy pundits are adopting crazier-than-the-Kremlin talking points to defend Putin’s invasion of Ukraine
OAN correspondent Pearson Sharp, who speculated wildly in a segment last week that Putin’s decision to invade a sovereign country was actually the fault of — wait for it — President Biden. In no uncertain terms, Sharp proclaimed, ”Joe Biden started this war,”

Tucker Carlson, has been so effusive on behalf of Russia and Putin that the pundit has earned favorable mentions on Russian state-controlled media.

Fox Nation host Lara Logan, . . . called Zelensky a “puppet” and said you could find him on the internet “in black stilettos and leather pants, shirtless, doing a spoof, Dancing With the Stars kind of entertainment video, that’s a mock-up of a Ukrainian group that does this kind of Satanic, occult kind of music video.”

March 15, Fox and Friends co-host Rachel Campos-Duffy tried to pin the blame for the war in Ukraine on Western provocation.

The day underscores an ever-present tension at Fox News, where there are some real journalists doing real journalist, at times heroically. But their work is perpetually overshadowed by a cadre of pundits who always seem to find their way on the wrong side of an issue — even when the choice is between civilians and a Russian autocrat whose invasion is killing them.

Candace Owens Doubles Down on Tweet Promoted by Russia's U.S. Embassy

Republicans are backing Ukraine in the war. So why is there support for Russia on America's far right?

I just noticed that you ignored my point in showing how wrong you were in regards to Putin and Christianity - unless you don't view the Russian Orthodox Church as being 'real' Christianity.

Last edited:
Wrong...

Dsicernment
the ability to judge well.
(in Christian contexts) perception in the absence of judgment with a view to obtaining spiritual guidance and understanding.
https://www.google.com/search?client=avast-a-1&q=DISCERNMENT&ie=UTF-8

Not an argument I'm interested in having with you, since you have divorced yourself from living in an evidence based reality, but we reasonable folk "judge" things based on evidence and lack of evidence, not based on "faith".

Good evening.

Not an argument I'm interested in having with you, since you have divorced yourself from living in an evidence based reality, but we reasonable folk "judge" things based on evidence and lack of evidence, not based on "faith".

Good evening.
Concedence accepted...

I believe your Eternal Energy will go on forever. Much as a wave goes on forever. Is it "alive"? Maybe not. Not biologically alive. But its eternal. Is gravity alive?
I do not believe your ego will "live forever".
But these are just my personal beliefs and "hunches", worthless to anyone that isnt me I guess. :)

After you die, any energy that remains is not really yours since there is no longer a "you".

You could ask yourself the same question.
Dont try to put this on me, you were the one who stuck his nose in with your smarmy comments. As usual, we see that you have nothing to back it up with.

Dont try to put this on me, you were the one who stuck his nose in with your smarmy comments. As usual, we see that you have nothing to back it up with.

Nothing smarmy about my comments. Just pointing out how you criticize others for your own failings.

The Bible is like a mirror. Some see hate and evil, others see peace and love. What you see is a reflection of your own soul.

But true...the Bible can reveal one's shortcomings, as well as strong suits, when read and applied to oneself...

It doesn't seem to be working with the believers in this forum

After you die, any energy that remains is not really yours since there is no longer a "you".

You dont have the foggiest clue about any of that stuff fella, no offense intended.👌

Back
Top Bottom