• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do so many Republicans still believe that the election was stolen without any proof?

Why do so many progressive believe the results were accurate without proof?

Did you accept the results of the 2004, 2012, and 2016 Presidential elections without "proof"??

There's no proof they are correct either. If you can't see why that's a problem im not sure what to say to you.

We should be able to verify election results and we are unable to. That's why this thing is still alive.

Maybe instead of bickering back and forth we could all agree to fix the problem.

The 2020 election results were verified. They were certainly verified in Maricopa County, which is the fourth largest county in the country.

All of these GOP candidates are running telling their voters that the 2020 election was stolen nd their voters eat it up, WHY? Never do the people give any real proof and all of the audits of states have said there was very, very little fraud and absolutely no rigging in any of the elections. Even Barr, the trump toady had to say that it was the cleanest election he knew of. So why do they continue to say there was and why do they believe? I am sorry, but in all my years, and I am in my late 70"s, I have never seen the public be so stupid. Ha lsoing an election automatically mean someone had to cheat you to do so, really? If the public does not smarten up, we are going to lose this country.
If you aren't seeing it, you aren't looking.

And you keep repeating that stupid lie as if it were a valid argument. It's isn't.
It's not stupid, it's not a lie, and it refutes your statement which is the definition of a valid argument.

You have been called. Admit your mistake.

What the hell does that mean?
He means you are being willfully blind. It's the polite way to put it.

I think it means he doesn't believe his own bs
More like he cannot believe your BS. The information is even available on cult sanctioned sources like CNN

Last edited:
It's not stupid, it's not a lie, and it refutes your statement which is the definition of a valid argument.

You have been called. Admit your mistake.

He means you are being willfully blind. It's the polite way to put it.

More like he cannot believe your BS. The information is even available on cult sanctioned sources like CNN

Well Jay , you claim there's evidence , ok let's hear so we can debunk it.

Either point us to some evidence or quit lying about it.

I wouldnt hold your breath....its just gonna be another round of you arent looking hard enough and arent willing to see what they all see so obviously.

60 court cases; 60 failed attempts to present evidence of widespread fraud.
What if there were 100 cases? What about 1,000? How many is enough?
And did the judges in all those cases refuse to consider the evidence?

Well Jay , you claim there's evidence , ok let's hear so we can debunk it. Either point us to some evidence or quit lying about it.
You keep coming back to the same fallacy.

The burden of proof is on you and you claimed something did not exist. Good luck proving that.

The mere fact that you wish to debunk it indicates that you know it's out there. That's all that is necessary to disprove your claim.

I think it means he doesn't believe his own bs
Maybe he should tell us what we could see by looking. I've been asking for months for a referral to a site or a study showing any significant election fraud, or a statement by person who participated in the Big Steal, who could easily get immunity for coming forward with the story of the century... all I get is the sounds of crickets chirping.

“Put up or shut up” goes the saying. Two things are certain on this topic. Trump and his fellow fraud-claimers will neither put up nor shut up. It’s all they got. What are they going to do:
-praise him for riding on an economic recovery that started under W?
-credit him for insulting legal and illegal immigrants, women, blacks, refugees et al.?
-honor him for creating chaos the month he arrived and chaos the month he left?
-credit him for more lies than any politician in memory?
-cheer him on for complaining about elections he won?
-celebrate rape and abuse charges against him?

Vladimir Putin knows his invasion of Ukraine is not going well, but he is enormously pleased with the Republican Party in his cold war with the United States.

The Republican Party is doing exactly what Putin wants them to do -- attack the very foundation of American democracy, free, unfettered elections. It all began with Donald Trump, Putin's choice for President in 2016.

The Post reports, "In high-profile statewide races in Georgia, Ohio and Arizona, leading Republican candidates have embraced the false claim that the 2020 U.S. presidential election was stolen, often reversing their previous statements to do so. Despite a complete lack of evidence for the claim, this belief has become widespread among Republican voters and shows no sign of diminishing.

"Believing that elections are rigged reduces trust in democracy and democratic norms, research finds. While there’s nothing new about partisans believing that elections have been stolen, it is new to have so many Americans — including prominent political figures from the Republican Party — accept this belief."

Four states are voting Tuesday in statewide primaries. In each of them, Republican candidates for offices that would oversee or help certify future elections continue to advance discredited accusations that the last federal election was stolen, ABC News.

ABC continued, "In Georgia, Trump's mission is to dislodge the incumbent GOP governor and secretary of state who stood behind President Joe Biden's victory. In Texas, Attorney General Ken Paxton was the leader of failed legal efforts to overturn the 2020 election. In the Alabama Senate race Rep. Mo Brooks was a key Trump ally in and around the events of Jan. 6."

The list of Republican candidates supporting Trump's Big Lie is endless.

What could be more dangerous to American democracy than loss of faith in our free elections?

Little wonder why Putin is so pleased with the Republicans. It makes up for his setbacks in Ukraine.

As is their custom, the forum's Republicans will not address the issues in this report. Instead, they would like to bury the report.

These Trumpers and FOX NEWS junkies have little to nothing to say so they take a Wal-Mart stance repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat and say nothing ultimately.

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of ...https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Nov 6, 2021 — The president and his allies have baselessly claimed that rampant voter fraudstole victory from him. Officials contacted by The Times said ...

The Myth of Voter Fraud | Brennan Center for Justice​

https://www.brennancenter.org › vote-suppression › my...

However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, ...

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth - Brennan Center for Justice​

https://www.brennancenter.org › files › analysis

Research into the 2016 election found no evidence of widespread voter fraud. A 2016 working paper concluded that the upper limit on double voting in the 2012 ...

Exhaustive fact check finds little evidence of voter fraud, but ...​

https://www.pbs.org › newshour › show › exhaustive-fa...

Dec 17, 2021 — Exhaustive fact check finds little evidence of voter fraud, but 2020's 'Big Lie' lives on. More than a year after President Joe Biden won the 2020 election, ...

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical ...​

https://www.pnas.org › doi › pnas.2103619118

by AC Eggers · 2021 · Cited by 4 — No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election | PNAS.

'No Evidence' Of Election Fraud In Battleground States ...​

https://www.forbes.com › alisondurkee › 2021/02/19

Feb 19, 2021 — In response to a far-right conspiracy theory that Dominion Voting Systems' voting machines fraudulently flipped votes to Joe Biden, researchers ...

Arizona AG report finds no evidence of mass fraud in ...​

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › elections › arizon...

Apr 6, 2022 — ... by Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich found no evidence of widespread voter fraud or irregularities associated with the 2020 election.

Factbox: Trump's false claims debunked: the 2020 election ...​

https://www.reuters.com › world › trumps-false-claims-de...

Jan 6, 2022 — A year after a mob of Donald Trump's supporters assaulted the U.S. Capitol in a failed bid to overturn his 2020 election defeat, ...

No Evidence For Voter Fraud: A Guide To Statistical Claims ...​

https://www.hoover.org › research › no-evidence-voter...

Feb 3, 2021 — We focus on fraud allegations with the appearance of statistical rigor. Trump and allies used statistics to claim some election facts would ...

New evidence shows Trump was told many times there was ...​

https://www.washingtonpost.com › trump-election-jan-6

Mar 3, 2022 — At a rally on Oct. 9 in Des Moines, former president Donald Trump continued to unleash a litany of false and unproven claims of voter fraud ...

These Trumpers and FOX NEWS junkies have little to nothing to say so they take a Wal-Mart stance repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat and say nothing ultimately.
Walmart is not spelled Wal-Mart any more

60 court cases; 60 failed attempts to present evidence of widespread fraud.
What if there were 100 cases? What about 1,000? How many is enough?
And did the judges in all those cases refuse to consider the evidence?
How many cases are needed to show that there is no evidence? No number would suffice.

They are claiming that something doesn't exist. Any scrap of anything is sufficient to prove them wrong.

The burden of proof is on you and you claimed something did not exist. Good luck proving that.

The mere fact that you wish to debunk it indicates that you know it's out there. That's all that is necessary to disprove your claim.

You have it completely backwards. Donald Trump wears PINK underwear. I made the claim, and you can't prove what color they are, so his underwear is PINK!

I won't make a claim if I can't back it up. You make the claim so you have to cough up the facts. I'm someone who is looking for new fraud claims to investigate. Got any new ones for me?

Yes I want to debunk any lie that I know is out there.

If you can admit that it's nothing more than your opinion, that's fine, you're entitled to it. But to state that you have evidence and that it's more than just an opinion, then you can tell us about the evidence.

I want you to read the following, and I hope you are very careful to distinguish facts from opinion. :

No poll during the entire '20 campaign showed trump ahead. FOX broadcasted polls that showed trump behind. The election final results matched the polls conducted in October '20 within the margin of error. There were multiple legal recounts in November '20 and the discrepancies were within a fraction of a percentage of the difference in the candidates totals, nationwide, wherever recounts were done from handcounts and triple counts in GA and AZ , to hand recounts in PA and MI, all the way to Texas and Idaho , ( where they did an audit even though trump won!)

Christopher Wray , William Barr and Christopher Krebs were all life long conservative republicans who told both the public and trump himself that there was no fraud.

60+ judges in courts throughout the country recognized that there was no factual evidence presented in November and December '20, without evidence, a trial like that cannot be started because there's nothing to talk about. Many of those judges are life-long republicans and several were appointed by trump. McConnell said that trump would have his chance in court and he did. Pence refused to pretend there was fraud.

No state legislature would agree to rescind their Electoral College delegation after December 14th. These were republican state houses that refused to go along with the fraud scheme. Like PA, MI, AZ, and others that Sen. Mike Lee tried to convince by telephone without any success at all because no republican would agree without evidence of fraud, of which there was none. They were telling Mike, " ya gotta give us something to hang on" . He didn't have any evidence of fraud to tell them.

Election officials have a way to check to see if the number of registered voters + a name + address who cast a ballot, either by mail-in , drop box or in person, matches the number of ballots in their total. This verifies one - person , one vote. If these totals don't match, everyone will know. It's not a possible mistake. The numbers either match or they don't. Any overcount is obvious and solved immediately. This includes all votes in drop boxes. Election officials are not dumb, this question of overcounts involves 3rd grade math.

The cyber ninja turtles and later ,Mike Lindell , failed to provide evidence that was either demonstrable or replicable. The AG of Az isn't investigating anything from the ninja report. Rudy and the Krack have been disbarred in some states for lying in court while acting as an attorney.

Voters were using mail-in ballots more than ever before in 20. In some states and areas mail in ballots cannot be counted until election day. In some places mail in ballots take a few extra steps to be counted. In some areas there was a delay when counting mail-in ballots. Just because a box of ballots sits on a pallet for 6 hours doesn't prove a chain of custody question. It only means no one had the job of updating the log every single hour. A ballot that arrives on time according to the state or local law or on the day it is cast can be legal and does not expire. That's why a mail-in ballot that is counted at 4:30 AM is just as valid as one cast at 2 PM by a different in-person voter.

I thought you would appreciate that I already cut my post into ribbons for you ! Save ya some time, I know how you disjoint everything I post like that, so that people don't get the main idea.

You have it completely backwards. Donald Trump wears PINK underwear. I made the claim, and you can't prove what color they are, so his underwear is PINK!
This is the level of decorum we have come to expect from you

I won't make a claim if I can't back it up.
OK. You claim that there is no evidence that Democrats stole the 2020 election. Prove that there is no evidence of any kind, any where.

You make the claim so you have to cough up the facts.
I did not, so you made another claim that you cannot back up.

Yes I want to debunk any lie that I know is out there.
That is another claim you cannot prove.

If you can admit that it's nothing more than your opinion, that's fine, you're entitled to it. But to state that you have evidence and that it's more than just an opinion, then you can tell us about the evidence.
It is not even my opinion that Democrats stole the election, nor did I ever claim that it was. I merely said that there was evidence to support the point and you went ballistic.

I want you to read the following, and I hope you are very careful to distinguish facts from opinion. :
🥱

No poll during the entire '20 campaign showed trump ahead. FOX broadcasted polls that showed trump behind. The election final results matched the polls conducted in October '20 within the margin of error. There were multiple legal recounts in November '20 and the discrepancies were within a fraction of a percentage of the difference in the candidates totals, nationwide, wherever recounts were done from handcounts and triple counts in GA and AZ , to hand recounts in PA and MI, all the way to Texas and Idaho , ( where they did an audit even though trump won!) Christopher Wray , William Barr and Christopher Krebs were all life long conservative republicans who told both the public and trump himself that there was no fraud.

60+ judges in courts throughout the country recognized that there was no factual evidence presented in November and December '20, without evidence, a trial like that cannot be started because there's nothing to talk about. Many of those judges are life-long republicans and several were appointed by trump. McConnell said that trump would have his chance in court and he did. Pence refused to pretend there was fraud.

No state legislature would agree to rescind their Electoral College delegation after December 14th. These were republican state houses that refused to go along with the fraud scheme. Like PA, MI, AZ, and others that Sen. Mike Lee tried to convince by telephone without any success at all because no republican would agree without evidence of fraud, of which there was none. They were telling Mike, " ya gotta give us something to hang on" . He didn't have any evidence of fraud to tell them.

Election officials have a way to check to see if the number of registered voters + a name + address who cast a ballot, either by mail-in , drop box or in person, matches the number of ballots in their total. This verifies one - person , one vote. If these totals don't match, everyone will know. It's not a possible mistake. The numbers either match or they don't. Any overcount is obvious and solved immediately. This includes all votes in drop boxes. Election officials are not dumb, this question of overcounts involves 3rd grade math. The cyber ninja turtles and later ,Mike Lindell , failed to provide evidence that was either demonstrable or replicable. The AG of Az isn't investigating anything from the ninja report. Rudy and the Krack have been disbarred in some states for lying in court while acting as an attorney.

Voters were using mail-in ballots more than ever before in 20. In some states and areas mail in ballots cannot be counted until election day. In some places mail in ballots take a few extra steps to be counted. In some areas there was a delay when counting mail-in ballots. Just because a box of ballots sits on a pallet for 6 hours doesn't prove a chain of custody question. It only means no one had the job of updating the log every single hour. A ballot that arrives on time according to the state or local law or on the day it is cast can be legal and does not expire. That's why a mail-in ballot that is counted at 4:30 AM is just as valid as one cast at 2 PM by a different in-person voter.
Yete, yata. This is completely off point.

No one claimed that there was proof, only that there was some evidence and a plausible story. You are the one who made the unprovable claim that it was a lie.

Last edited:

Wtf? You really twisted yourself into a pretzel to come up with that line of crap.

You can't prove something doesn't exist precisely because it doesn't exist. That's why proving a negative is not possible.

How can you type that and ptetend it's a serious argument?

Last edited:
Maybe he should tell us what we could see by looking. I've been asking for months for a referral to a site or a study showing any significant election fraud, or a statement by person who participated in the Big Steal, who could easily get immunity for coming forward with the story of the century... all I get is the sounds of crickets chirping.
These threads prove they no longer have a clear explanation of what they THINK happened, if they ever did. To them, fraud can be anything. Today it's this, tomorrow it's that. To one Trumper it's one thing, to another something completely different. It's become a sort of personal fantasy each of them cultivates in their sick imagination.

Wtf? How can you type some crap like that and ptetend it's a serious argument?
That you made a fallacious argument is very serious. That you do not appear to even know what the question is merely humorous.

That you made a fallacious argument is very serious. That you do not appear to even know what the question is merely humorous.
You can't prove something doesn't exist precisely because it doesn't exist. That's why proving a negative is not possible.

This is the level of decorum we have come to expect from you

OK. You claim that there is no evidence that Democrats stole the 2020 election. Prove that there is no evidence of any kind, any where.

I did not, so you made another claim that you cannot back up.

That is another claim you cannot prove.

It is not even my opinion that Democrats stole the election, nor did I ever claim that it was. I merely said that there was evidence to support the point and you went ballistic.

🥱

Yete, yata. This is completely off point.

No one claimed that there was proof, only that there was some evidence and a plausible story. You are the one who made the unprovable claim that it was a lie.

Post # 112
You keep saying without any proof. That's wrong. There is evidence and a plausible story,

'Plausible' makes it your opinion, nothing more. You wrote the word "proof" and since then I noticed you haven't posted about any evidence.

Back
Top Bottom