• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do so many Republicans still believe that the election was stolen without any proof?

Yet hillary screams her election was stolen in part because of Comey
Did/does Clinton claim widespread fraud and conspiracy among many states election officials, elected state/federal officials, judges, Putin, and the ghost of Hugo Chávez?

What screaming are you talking about?

She conceded the next day, something Mango the Clown hasnt done as of this posting.
Just pointing out you needed a score card to keep up it, is today the day the left hates or loves Comey?

Just pointing out you needed a score card to keep up it, is today the day the left hates or loves Comey?
You are all over the place, my dude. Try to focus.

I dont care about Comey at all, personally. For the record, I didnt vote for Hilllary or Donald that election. First time in my adult life I didnt check a box for President.

Didnt make that same mistake for his second run.

Well she was 5 points ahead in the polls until Comey first brought up that he was still investigating her nine days before the election and then she dropped like a rock. Then Comey said he was no longer investigating her right before the election, but too late to save her election. He violated the DOJ rules to do as he did and killed her chance to win, so maybe she had a right to say he lost her the election. Most experts do say he cost her votes in the swing states.

LOL, real votes or "votes".

I've heard this nonsense several times, but that doesn't explain why 56% of people said in 2020 they were better off than they were in 2016.

Your posts and comments show you have no absolutely understanding of what constitutes evidence. Hint: it's NOT that gut telling you Trump could not lose to Biden.

Your posts and comments show you have no absolutely understanding of what constitutes evidence. Hint: it's NOT that gut telling you Trump could not lose to Biden.
People who do not think logically do not think logically. It is what it is.

Well she was 5 points ahead in the polls until Comey first brought up that he was still investigating her nine days before the election and then she dropped like a rock. Then Comey said he was no longer investigating her right before the election, but too late to save her election. He violated the DOJ rules to do as he did and killed her chance to win, so maybe she had a right to say he lost her the election. Most experts do say he cost her votes in the swing states.

Look....Hillary lost because she had an actual record to run on, and lots of people didnt like that record. Im okay with that. Hell, I didnt vote for her because I thought she was a bad candidate.

That said, that isnt the point. The claim that was made and disputed was that she cried that the election was stolen on fraudulent terms, which she never did. And she conceded that next day.

It was just a dumb point to make given that we have history to tell us it was bullshit.

I understand trump's appeal. He caters to racist rage. Birther king, down the escalator claiming we're being invaded by dirty Mexicans. He plays to the white supremacists.

There, Nicky. I figured it out!
I think it is a bit more than that. I think he reaped the harvest of the left’s ignoring or putting down the white working class and some silly political correctness. That said, his Make America Hate Again campaign stills works on some.

You keep saying without any proof. That's wrong. There is evidence and a plausible story, even though you choose to disbelieve it.

And you keep repeating that stupid lie as if it were a valid argument. It's isn't.

I think it is a bit more than that. I think he reaped the harvest of the left’s ignoring or putting down the white working class and some silly political correctness. That said, his Make America Hate Again campaign stills works on some.
Yeah that's the Republican spin on it but basically trump made it OK To spew racist garbage. That is his appeal to to people who vote for him. He made it ok to be fearful of "the others." Finally he said what you've been saying to yourself all along. That gay and Latino people are less than human.

I pity you if you agree with that crap, my friend.

Last edited:
All of these GOP candidates are running telling their voters that the 2020 election was stolen nd their voters eat it up, WHY? Never do the people give any real proof and all of the audits of states have said there was very, very little fraud and absolutely no rigging in any of the elections. Even Barr, the trump toady had to say that it was the cleanest election he knew of. So why do they continue to say there was and why do they believe? I am sorry, but in all my years, and I am in my late 70"s, I have never seen the public be so stupid. Ha lsoing an election automatically mean someone had to cheat you to do so, really? If the public does not smarten up, we are going to lose this country.
Because the R party would prefer authoritarianism to democracy.

These stupids are trying to say you have to prove a negative. Basically we have no evidence proving the election was rigged, but we will not believe until you prove it was not fixed and no evidence is not proof.

It's the dumbest shit I've read here in a while. Then again, that specific user is well known for making incredibly stupid comments.

You keep saying without any proof. That's wrong. There is evidence and a plausible story, even though you choose to disbelieve it.

Why don't you make a fraud claim, so that we can debunk it. Go ahead , tell us about the evidence , so that we can debunk it.

Hint - that's not even close to what I'm referring to. Hell, the even bragged about it.

Hint - that's not even close to what I'm referring to. Hell, the even bragged about it.

Someone bragging about something in some magazine article isn't evidence either.

The stuff you people cling to. Your critical thinking skills are total trash.

Yeah that's the Republican spin on it but basically trump made it OK To spew racist garbage. That is his appeal to to people who vote for him. He made it ok to be fearful of "the others." Finally he said what you've been saying to yourself all along. That gay and Latino people are less than human.

I pity you if you agree with that crap, my friend.
I don't at all. Trump was a toxic embarrassment as president. I am just trying to explain Trump's appeal. It was clearlily to all sorts of bigotry and ignirance that he percieved in the electorate. Just look at his escalator speech. But he also tapped into resentments of people tired of being called, well, "deplorables" in various contexts, from Hillary to Hollywood.

I don't at all. Trump was a toxic embarrassment as president. I am just trying to explain Trump's appeal. It was clearlily to all sorts of bigotry and ignirance that he percieved in the electorate. Just look at his escalator speech. But he also tapped into resentments of people tired of being called, well, "deplorables" in various contexts, from Hillary to Hollywood.
No. You're obviously a trump enthusiast. Cheers.

because they want to continue to actually steal elections and make sure only they can win

No. You're obviously a trump enthusiast. Cheers.
What makes you think that? As much as the phenomenon of his rise interests me -- as did the rise of fascism in the 1930s -- I loathe his politics and persona.

Someone bragging about something in some magazine article isn't evidence either.
Yeah, the perpetrators don't know what the did. Do you think before you spew your blind defense?
The stuff you people cling to. Your critical thinking skills are total trash.
The fact you persist in personal attacks shows how solidly you believe the crap you spew.

Back
Top Bottom