• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do so many Republicans still believe that the election was stolen without any proof?

Post # 112

'Plausible' makes it your opinion, nothing more. You wrote the word "proof" and since then I noticed you haven't posted about any evidence.
I believe his position is "Since you can't PROVE there isn't any evidence, then you shouldn't make that claim."

...or something.

There's at least 2 Trumpers in this thread making that same retarded argument.

Trump claimed the Emmys were rigged too.

You can't prove something doesn't exist precisely because it doesn't exist. That's why proving a negative is not possible.
You finally get it. This is why you cannot call the claim of a stolen election a lie.

Post # 112 'Plausible' makes it your opinion, nothing more. You wrote the word "proof" and since then I noticed you haven't posted about any evidence.
Try reading more closely.

No one commented or asked about the plausible story. They all made the unprovable claim that there was no evidence.

You finally get it. This is why you cannot call the claim of a stolen election a lie.

That's not logical. And that's not how the law works.

If it were, anyone could say anything, no matter how outrageous or offensive, and you couldn't call them out on their lies.

If you make a claim, you have to back it up with solid evidence. Otherwise you're just making shit up. Like Trump with the Big Lie of election fraud.

I already asked you to determine if I posted facts or not.

I explained it but you didn't read it.

The proof that there was no fraud is that so many conservative Republicans who were in positions to analyze the facts refused to agree with trump's lie.

Barr
Krebs
Wray
Pak
Pence
McConnell
Raffensberger
And dozens of judges in courtrooms.

Try reading more closely.

No one commented or asked about the plausible story. They all made the unprovable claim that there was no evidence.

You wrote that there was evidence. I sent you the facts and you didn't dispute anything.

There was no fraud.

There's no evidence of fraud.

It's a lie to say the election was stolen.

That's not logical.
That proving a negative is impossible is exactly how logic works.

And that's not how the law works.
This is a new and inappropriate element. The court is public opinion so courtroom evidentiary rules don't apply.

If it were, anyone could say anything, no matter how outrageous or offensive, and you couldn't call them out on their lies.
This is not logical. Facts are facts no matter how offensive. For example, I am confronting your alt-reality with provable facts.

If you make a claim, you have to back it up with solid evidence.
I did not make the claim. You did.

Otherwise you're just making shit up.
that does describe what you are doimg.

Like Trump with the Big Lie of election fraud.
There you go again, claiming something you cannot prove.

It may not be provable in court but that does not make it a lie.

BTW the Big Lie is Russia Collusion. That one has been proven false with real facts.

I already asked you to determine if I posted facts or not.
You did not.

I explained it but you didn't read it.
You tried to change the point.

The proof that there was no fraud is that so many conservative Republicans who were in positions to analyze the facts refused to agree with trump's lie.
This is not proof, but it is evidence.

You wrote that there was evidence. I sent you the facts and you didn't dispute anything.
I did dispute the relevance of your post.

There was no fraud.
This is a claim for which you have given evidence. It is not the claim under consideration. However, your citations do raise a number of issues that have been presented.

There's no evidence of fraud.
This is the claim under consideration and you posted evidence contradicting it.

It's a lie to say the election was stolen.
This is either a lie or willful ignorance. You presented contrary evidence yourself.

Last edited:

This is a new and inappropriate element. The court is public opinion so courtroom evidentiary rules don't apply.

This is not logical. Facts are facts no matter how offensive. For example, I am confronting your alt-reality with provable facts.

BTW the Big Lie is Russia Collusion. That one has been proven false with real facts.

It's funny watching you twist yourself into a pretzel to defend the Big Lie.

But it's like arguing with a stubborn child. So I'll just bow out and save myself the stress.

We're done here.

Thread title is a good and important question, because it's not about the lie about the election, it's about the delusions leading people vote to for Republicans based on a lot of lies and ignorance, where the election lie is one of them.

Last edited:
It's funny watching you twist yourself into a pretzel to defend the Big Lie.

But it's like arguing with a stubborn child. So I'll just bow out and save myself the stress.

We're done here.
It's frustrating watching your denial. You look everywhere but at the truth, apparently just so you can justify calling someone a liar when they aren't.

I can lead you to facts but I cannot make you think.

Thread title is a good and important question, because it's not about the lie about the election, it's about the delusions leading people vote for Republicans based on a lot of lies and ignorance, where the election lie is one of them.
It would be a much better question if there actually was a lie.

You did not.

You tried to change the point.

This is not proof, but it is evidence.

I did dispute the relevance of your post.

This is a claim for which you have given evidence. It is not the claim under consideration. However, your citations do raise a number of issues that have been presented.

This is the claim under consideration and you posted evidence contradicting it.

This is either a lie or willful ignorance. You presented contrary evidence yourself.

Post 112 :
You keep saying without any proof. That's wrong. There is evidence and a plausible story, even though you choose to disbelieve it.

I keep posting facts, even though you choose to disbelieve it. The difference is obvious, I will discuss facts but you won't.

You wrote that in post 112. I'm ready for your evidence.

Post 112 : I keep posting facts, even though you choose to disbelieve it.
No, you don't. You keep trying to change the subject.

The difference is obvious, I will discuss facts but you won't.
Just the opposite. You are the one insisting that someone is lying. Mind reading is not one of my skills.

You wrote that in post 112. I'm ready for your evidence.
Since you supposedly read the post, why are you asking for evidence?

Are you saying that they are not claiming that the election was stolen? I can offer you evidence that they are.
If you are saying that they don't offer evidence that the election was stolen, I can show that they do offer evidence.
If you want me to prove the election was stolen, then you are in the wrong conversation. I never claimed that.

OK. You claim that there is no evidence that Democrats stole the 2020 election.

There is no evidence that Democrats stole the 2020 election. Arizona and Georgia have Republican Governors and Republican controlled state legislatures. Democrats weren't able to collude with China to steal the 2020 election.

Conservatives argued before the 2020 election that the Electoral College makes it more difficult to steal a national election.

Maricopa County is the most populated county in Arizona here and the fourth most populated county in the country. There have already been audits, recounts, reviews, and investigations into Maricopa County with regards to the 2020 election. There have been no evidence of election fraud within this Arizona County with regards to the 2020 election. Republicans won five out of the six county seats from the 2020 election. Never Trump Republicans is the main reason why Trump lost this state and county. The hand recount within Maricopa County showed Biden having won by 360 more votes than the official tally within this Arizona County. Link

Last edited:
No, you don't. You keep trying to change the subject.

Just the opposite. You are the one insisting that someone is lying. Mind reading is not one of my skills.

Are you saying that they are not claiming that the election was stolen? I can offer you evidence that they are.
If you are saying that they don't offer evidence that the election was stolen, I can show that they do offer evidence.
If you want me to prove the election was stolen, then you are in the wrong conversation. I never claimed that.
I posted many facts to you in POST # 218 about the topic and your response was a yawn and "yata yada"

You wrote

Because on post # 112 you are contradicting @independentusa , as he posted to you that there's no evidence. Your answer was

You keep saying without any proof. That's wrong. There is evidence and a plausible story, even though you choose to disbelieve it.

And later you wrote
a little mental flexibility is required on occasion.
which sure means to me that a person has to ignore facts to continue lying for trump.

Later you wrote,

That's great Jay, now you can tell us what evidence they do offer.

All of these GOP candidates are running telling their voters that the 2020 election was stolen nd their voters eat it up, WHY? Never do the people give any real proof and all of the audits of states have said there was very, very little fraud and absolutely no rigging in any of the elections. Even Barr, the trump toady had to say that it was the cleanest election he knew of. So why do they continue to say there was and why do they believe? I am sorry, but in all my years, and I am in my late 70"s, I have never seen the public be so stupid. Ha lsoing an election automatically mean someone had to cheat you to do so, really? If the public does not smarten up, we are going to lose this country.

Because So Many States Along The
🇨🇦 border went, Biden!

Foreign Election Interference?

Regardless "people" lose!

Think "corperationist". aka Globalist, almost.

Back
Top Bottom