• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Do Right Wingers think it’s Democrats responsibility to KEEP Lyin Trump’s Campaign promises?

TOHWS

Reaction score
McTurtle needs to remember his stance against former (real) president Obama Supreme Court pick.
Now he wants Democrats to end the hostility towards trump and vote on his bull**** plan...a temporary offer for a permanent one?

Are right wingers crazy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other thing they keep forgetting is the people voted Democrats into the house in a blue wave to appose the wall.

The Republicans and trump are working against the will of the people...

McTurtle needs to remember his stance against former (real) president Obama Supreme Court pick.
Now he wants Democrats to end the hostility towards trump and vote on his bull**** plan...a temporary offer for a permanent one?

Are right wingers crazy?

Red:
In a word: yes.

The other thing they keep forgetting is the people voted Democrats into the house in a blue wave to appose the wall.

The Republicans and trump are working against the will of the people...

The House Democrats are showing one of the strongest spines I have seen them show in years. :thumbs:

And it is driving Trump and McConnell NUTS. I think they were expecting them to cave by now!

Are right wingers crazy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will come to realize after a while what republicans mean when they say compromise, is do it their way.

The House Democrats are showing one of the strongest spines I have seen them show in years. :thumbs:

And it is driving Trump and McConnell NUTS. I think they were expecting them to cave by now!

Yip they know that the people are well aware of who this shutdown is caused by, McConnell and trump can end this at anytime.

When people start to see it effect the economy, and it will, support for the wall will fall even further.

Hell my son is an air traffic controller and just last week he decided to put off the purchase of a new snowboard.

How many people are postponing major purchases, or travel plans, staying home instead of going out to eat.

This is affecting far more people than just the million or so public sector employees that Republicans are holding hostage...

Yip they know that the people are well aware of who this shutdown is caused by, McConnell and trump can end this at anytime.

When people start to see it effect the economy, and it will, support for the wall will fall even further.

Hell my son is an air traffic controller and just last week he decided to put off the purchase of a new snowboard.

How many people are postponing major purchases, or travel plans, staying home instead of going out to eat.

This is affecting far more people than just the million or so public sector employees that Republicans are holding hostage...

Keep in mind that the economy has already shown signs of slowing for months. We've been due for a recession.

What kind of leadership we have in the White House will make a big difference whether the coming recession is a blip...or another cliff.

Well everybody knows that historically Republican presidents cause recessions.

Sometimes just by bad policy, other times by design...

I have a new found respect for Speaker Pelosi. She has more gonads than most men in DC.

Trump and the GOP smearing themselves in poo, and outraged that Democrats are standing by letting them do it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom