• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do republicans...?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I see our president on television, I can hear him talking, I mean actually hear what he's saying while he's saying it with this new fangled technology, while I watch him. It's amazing.

So why do republicans and their television propaganda arm always insist on telling us what he actually meant when I heard and saw him with my own ears and eyes?

I see our president on television, I can hear him talking, I mean actually hear what he's saying while he's saying it with this new fangled technology, while I watch him. It's amazing.

So why do republicans and their television propaganda arm always insist on telling us what he actually meant when I heard and saw him with my own ears and eyes?

Because Liberals usually lie about what he said. That's why.

That's funny because when we ask for evidence of 3 million illegals voting...……..you guys run like scared mice. LMAO!

Why do you care what "republicans and their television propaganda arm" have to say? You are the knower of the truth, the whole truth and nothing but truth from Trump himself - oh wait... since Trump always lies, you only know the lies that Trump told you and need MSNBC and/or CNN to explain what is really going on.

That's funny because when we ask for evidence of 3 million illegals voting...……..you guys run like scared mice. LMAO!

Thanks for proving my point. :lamo

Yeah, well, NO! Trump is the all time Champion of the World liar! Making sense of his lies is … impossible … because they are self-serving at best and senseless … most of the time.

Yeah, well, NO! Trump is the all time Champion of the World liar! Making sense of his lies is … impossible … because they are self-serving at best and senseless … most of the time.

Yeah, ok. :lamo

That's the GOP's "alt-world." Where up is down, lies are truth, in is out and the sun rises in the west and non-con's are chastised and called libruls for not being able to wrap their head around it.

Embrace it.

Don't be fooled. The wingtards are completely aware that their Liar-in-Chief is so crooked that he has to screw his shoes on when he gets out of bed.

What they actually LOVE about the guy is that he gets under the skin of people they love to hate. That makes it all worth it for them at twice the price.

They hate. It's a sickness, I know. But they do. They hate you. They hate me. They hate brown people. They hate black people. They hate gay people. They hate rich people. They hate poor people. They feel if you weren't born here you don't belong here. They gnash their teeth and basically stink up any room they walk in to.

Trump gives them validation.

Lies, fake news, etc., things that piss off democrats, liburals, bleeding hearts and artists, give them a warm erection.

The sooner you understand this the sooner you will quit trying to figure their crazy **** out and ignore their pathetic asses.

A personal attack. Nothing new, there. :lamo

No, not a personal attack … just an observation of your normal behavior.

No, not a personal attack … just an observation of your normal behavior.

Like I said: a personal attack.

It's genetically impossible for a Liberal to make an argument, without making it personal.

Like I said: a personal attack.

It's genetically impossible for a Liberal to make an argument, without making it personal.

Yeah right! Like your attack on a highly decorated General and American hero … like I said it's expected. What is impossible is for you to post without attacking liberals. Without YOUR attacks on liberals you have nothing to say; like tying an Italians hands behind their back; you're speechless.

Yeah right! Like your attack on a highly decorated General and American hero … like I said it's expected. What is impossible is for you to post without attacking liberals. Without YOUR attacks on liberals you have nothing to say; like tying an Italians hands behind their back; you're speechless.

Damn, you do a great job of proving my point! :lamo

What you put in the bongs can cause hallucinations. Psychosis over prolonged periods.

Don't be fooled. The wingtards are completely aware that their Liar-in-Chief is so crooked that he has to screw his shoes on when he gets out of bed.

What they actually LOVE about the guy is that he gets under the skin of people they love to hate. That makes it all worth it for them at twice the price.

They hate. It's a sickness, I know. But they do. They hate you. They hate me. They hate brown people. They hate black people. They hate gay people. They hate rich people. They hate poor people. They feel if you weren't born here you don't belong here. They gnash their teeth and basically stink up any room they walk in to.

Lies, fake news, etc., things that piss off democrats, liburals, bleeding hearts and artists, give them a warm erection.

The sooner you understand this the sooner you will quit trying to figure their crazy **** out and ignore their pathetic asses.

Yes. Americans appreciate fairness for all people and well deserved comeuppance.

Since the founding.

Your racist crap is just transference and projection.

This is not entirely wrong xD there is a part of me that enjoys his boldness.

I acknowledge he is a liar... but I genuinely believe all or most politicians are liars. I also believe Trump is a different type of liar..... a terrible one. He's a showman liar.

When the circus performer is telling you it's the greatest show ever on earth, that the midget was found in the amazon, that the crowd is the biggest crowd to ever some to see a circus, that the animals aren't abused, etc. I know he's 100% lying... and they are easy lies. Lies that are just meant to reinforce the statement,"The show must go on" and increase moral.

Trump is a different type of liar.

A politician, like Hillary for example... their lies are cold and calculated... they've had meetings for weeks on what just the right words to say to manipulate any situation, and to cover all their basis. Calculated half truths, cherry picking, collusion, and more. They weigh the odds on when to be honest and when to lie all on the basis on the best way to manipulate the court of public opinion.

I truly do not think one is worse than the other.... and there is fair argument for both. Because one ditches class and status quo while the other uses it for cover.

I actually agree with a lot of Trumps actual policies... and what I dislike about Trump the most is he doesn't let people he disagrees with internationally save face. His image is always what is most important, and even when that is the case he is terrible at forming a good image.

Fake News media is real.... I see it almost on a daily basis with a major story or drama. That was not characteristic among your critiques.

That is my number one criticism of Trump.

Damn, you do a great job of proving my point! :lamo

:2rofll: Your have nothing to say if you can't put down a liberal.<-period

I don't need to figure it out, I've been seeing it from them for decades. I try to use their own words against them, that's all. The GOP no longer stands for anything but what you said, hate those not like us.

This is not entirely wrong xD there is a part of me that enjoys his boldness.

I acknowledge he is a liar... but I genuinely believe all or most politicians are liars. I also believe Trump is a different type of liar..... a terrible one. He's a showman liar.

When the circus performer is telling you it's the greatest show ever on earth, that the midget was found in the amazon, that the crowd is the biggest crowd to ever some to see a circus, that the animals aren't abused, etc. I know he's 100% lying... and they are easy lies. Lies that are just meant to reinforce the statement,"The show must go on" and increase moral.

Trump is a different type of liar.

A politician, like Hillary for example... their lies are cold and calculated... they've had meetings for weeks on what just the right words to say to manipulate any situation, and to cover all their basis. Calculated half truths, cherry picking, collusion, and more. They weigh the odds on when to be honest and when to lie all on the basis on the best way to manipulate the court of public opinion.

I truly do not think one is worse than the other.... and there is fair argument for both. Because one ditches class and status quo while the other uses it for cover.

I actually agree with a lot of Trumps actual policies... and what I dislike about Trump the most is he doesn't let people he disagrees with internationally save face. His image is always what is most important, and even when that is the case he is terrible at forming a good image.

Fake News media is real.... I see it almost on a daily basis with a major story or drama. That was not characteristic among your critiques.

That is my number one criticism of Trump.

The sad truth is, I have no doubt that if Hillary had been elected, I would be just as pissed off at her as I am at Trump. I'm certain she would give me plenty to bitch about.

Can't stand that woman.

The sad truth is, I have no doubt that if Hillary had been elected, I would be just as pissed off at her as I am at Trump. I'm certain she would give me plenty to bitch about.

Can't stand that woman.

Somehow I seriously doubt she could piss you off that much? I was never a hillary fan, didn't vote for her first time, did the second only because bernie didn't make it. I think almost anyone could run the country better than it's being run at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom