• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do Republicans like Kyle Rittenhouse?

Again, not at all the same.

The circumstances of 17 year old Rittenhouse’s directionless life, including his deluded patriotic fantasies, put him where he was, unlawfully armed, making the outcome of his involvement likely, if not predictable.

Already explained.

Of all those who were in Kenosha that night, carrying firearms, why do you think Rittenhouse was the only one involved in multiple fatal incidents?

Up front, I’ll acknowledge not feeling at all bad that the world has one less pedophile.

Having said that, and acknowledging that Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum were complete strangers, where’s any evidence that justifies Rittenhouse killing the unarmed Rosenbaum?

Rosenbaum had no weapon and no witnesses have asserted that he said he wanted to kill Rittenhouse, or even harm him.

Bluntly put, Rittenhouse wanted to play grown up with a real firearm. Now, he’ll deal with the consequences of that terrible decision.
The act of chasing him, throwing an object at him, and trying to take away his firearm kinda says that he intended to do harm. And again, if you try to forcibly take a firearm that is on my person, I'm well within my right to assume you intend on using it against me, or at the very least, make me an easier target for whatever you planned on doing next.

I know what I said. You were not smart enough to read what was written and made up what you think I said.
:ROFLMAO:

Oh bjut NO ONE brought up protesters or made the idiotic comment that he killed 'protesters' and that Republicans dont like 'protesters'.

Dood...you kicked your own ass once already. You should have the grace to quit wile you are behind so you dont make yourself look worse.

But we both know that you dont.
Republicans don't like protesters. They think everyone who is protesting are rioters and looters. As you tried to make that case.
Very very very few of those protesting are rioting and looting. Just nut cases do that.

I brought up protesters. You responded to the post and requoted that post. So, your lying about it does you NO good.

Pretty pathetic of you actually
It is beyond ****ing stupid AND pathetic that you would claim republicans like Kyle Rittenhouse because he shot 'protesters'. The only thing that I could think of that would be MORE pathetic and stupid is if you actually believed it.

Again, not at all the same.

The circumstances of 17 year old Rittenhouse’s directionless life, including his deluded patriotic fantasies, put him where he was, unlawfully armed, making the outcome of his involvement likely, if not predictable.

Already explained.

Of all those who were in Kenosha that night, carrying firearms, why do you think Rittenhouse was the only one involved in multiple fatal incidents?

Up front, I’ll acknowledge not feeling at all bad that the world has one less pedophile.

Having said that, and acknowledging that Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum were complete strangers, where’s any evidence that justifies Rittenhouse killing the unarmed Rosenbaum?

Rosenbaum had no weapon and no witnesses have asserted that he said he wanted to kill Rittenhouse, or even harm him.

Bluntly put, Rittenhouse wanted to play grown up with a real firearm. Now, he’ll deal with the consequences of that terrible decision.

More absurd victim blaming, huh? :rolleyes:

And, for the record, you absolutely do not have the right, as a common citizen, to "disarm" anyone, just because you feel like it. That's called assault, and you should fully expect your target to defend themselves, and retaliate, using lethal force if they deem it necessary.

As the saying goes, "**** around, and find out."

Back
Top Bottom