• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do religious believers came here or any blog ?

Pedestrian

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What is it that so fascinates believers about non-believers ? Non-believers simply do not share the same beliefs.

What is it that still, here and elsewhere that believers come to comment, criticize, create their own theories

on the subject of religion in addition the theories about non-believers ?

Why does it matter to believers ? Why is it you feel you need any theories at all ?

What do you hope to accomplish ?

What fascinates me is human folly in all its forms.
What matters to me is showing human folly to itself wherever I can, however I can.
What I hope to accomplish is the amusement of myself and others in a biodegradable form of entertainment.

What are you doing here, pilgrim?

What is it that so fascinates believers about non-believers ? Non-believers simply do not share the same beliefs.

What is it that still, here and elsewhere that believers come to comment, criticize, create their own theories

Why does it matter to believers ? Why is it you feel you need any theories at all ?

This is a public forum. It would be shocking if anyone here actually shares the same exact beliefs.

Why do non-believers come here????

Surely for the same reasons.

It's fun. Entertaining. Enlightening. Thought-provoking. Easier to do here than in person.

What is it that so fascinates non-believers about believers ? Believers simply do not share the same beliefs.

What is it that still, here and elsewhere that non-believers come to comment, criticize, create their own theories

on the subject of religion in addition the theories about believers ?

Why does it matter to non-believers ? Why is it you feel you need any theories at all ?

What do you hope to accomplish ?;)

What fascinates me is human folly in all its forms.
What matters to me is showing human folly to itself wherever I can, however I can.
What I hope to accomplish is the amusement of myself and others in a biodegradable form of entertainment.

What are you doing here, pilgrim?

Except that is soon becomes that non-believers are godless heathens or something close to it.

Non-believers get insulted, denigrated and demonized regularly.

In all of my lifetime, non-believers are the ones believers feel a need from which to protect the world.

I actually heard in a debate from a believer, that the non-believer opponent would be robbing, stealing and plundering society...if not

for believers protecting the world. That of course is a ridiculously vicious insult and shamefully wrong.

This especially given that it is the believers who regularly are the ones who take action against non-believers.

Honestly, I think a lot of them are here to troll. There's a theology forum for them to go talk about religion, but they're not in there are they?

This is a public forum. It would be shocking if anyone here actually shares the same exact beliefs.

So what ? So many don't share the same beliefs.

Does that mean religious believers need to blog about religious non-believers ?

When it comes to religion, why come here only to suggest that non-religious believers are defective

in some way, often...in many ways.

Honestly, I think a lot of them are here to troll. There's a theology forum for them to go talk about religion, but they're not in there are they?
What are you doing here then? I mean, if not to troll like the rest of us. There's a Leisure Activities forum for you and your fellow non-believers, but you all are not there, are you? You're here, posting smack. Wherefore, atheist?

Atheists have an irresistible attraction for them.

What is it that so fascinates non-believers about believers ? Believers simply do not share the same beliefs.

What is it that still, here and elsewhere that non-believers come to comment, criticize, create their own theories

on the subject of religion in addition the theories about believers ?

Why does it matter to non-believers ? Why is it you feel you need any theories at all ?

What do you hope to accomplish ?;)

First, non-believers do not need theories. I do not tell believers they are robbing and stealing because of their beliefs.

Non-believers are almost always on the defensive.

In fact, if we look at the world, it is the believers who cause the most problems for society and specifically

because of their beliefs and attack verbally and often violently, non-believers specifically for their lack of belief.

How about the idea that believers feel entitled to special treatment by society because of their beliefs.

Govt, should fund their schools limited to believers.

Govt. must give them tax free status.

Believers want their beliefs taught in public schools.

Believers seek through govt., legal prohibitions in science based only on their beliefs. Just for starters

What are you doing here then? I mean, if not to troll like the rest of us. There's a Leisure Activities forum for you and your fellow non-believers, but you all are not there, are you? You're here, posting smack. Wherefore, atheist?

Leisure activities? If you are serious, then that is smack.

Last edited:
First, non-believers do not need theories. I do not tell believers they are robbing and stealing because of their beliefs.

Non-believers are almost always on the defensive.

In fact, if we look at the world, it is the believers who cause the most problems for society and specifically

because of their beliefs and attack verbally and often violently, non-believers specifically for their lack of belief.

How about the idea that believers feel entitled to special treatment by society because of their beliefs.

Govt, should fund their schools limited to believers.

Govt. must give them tax free status.

Believers want their beliefs taught in public schools.

Believers seek through govt., legal prohibitions in science based only on their beliefs. Just for starters

All generalizations are false, including this one.--Mark Twain

Atheists have an irresistible attraction for them.

Not me. I don't step foot in any religious forum, especially not here because even looking cross-eyed at religion gets you moderated in there. It's kind of stupid that the religious need a safe space.

Not me. I don't step foot in any religious forum, especially not here because even looking cross-eyed at religion gets you moderated in there. It's kind of stupid that the religious need a safe space.

To a degree, yes. It are the non-believers all throughout history...who need a safe place.

Galileo, guilty of heresy, house arrest until his death. The Spanish (catholic) inquisition.

Spinoza developed highly controversial ideas regarding the authenticity of the Hebrew Bible and the nature of the Divine.

Just to name two. Jewish religious authorities issued a herem (חרם‬) against him, causing him to be effectively shunned

by Jewish society at age 23. His books were also later put on the Catholic Church's Index of Forbidden Books.

An official theocratic Islamic govt's. Muslim fatwa against Salman Rushdie.

When was the last time a non-believer issued a contract to kill any religious leader ?

When was the last time non-believers threatened boycotts, killed, destroyed and violently acted...based on a cartoon ?

Once again...insults, denigration. Stone any gays recently ? Stone any adulterers lately ?
Do you suffer from Atheist Inattention Generalized Response Disorder? Why otherwise would you be posting about stoning gays and adulterers in a reply to one of my posts?

Last edited:

I stay away from the fantasy world of religious forums. If they come to a belief and scepticism forum then they should know what to expect.

All generalizations are false, including this one.--Mark Twain

Well of course, except that religion is one very huge generalization...about ALL of us.

Do you suffer from Atheist Inattention Generalized Response Disorder? Why otherwise would you be posting about stoning fays and adulterers in a reply to one of my posts?

Because that is a religious belief and no longer acted on, only because of secular humanism.

Just like the harmless eating beef on Friday and working on Sunday. There are books on why all of the violence,

genocide and butchery in the bible, torah and koran...are no longer practiced.

It is specifically because of secular humanism.

The British in Pakistan, found that Islam hung all women once attaining 60 years of age.

They stopped that religious butchery because of secular humanism and yes,

because the British told the Pakistani Muslims, you hang them and we will hang you.

Not me. I don't step foot in any religious forum, especially not here because even looking cross-eyed at religion gets you moderated in there.
Because "looking cross-eyed at religion" is what the "Beliefs and Skepticism" main forum is for, not the Theology sub-forum.

It's kind of stupid that the religious need a safe space.
This forum change was actually primarily requested by atheists, if I remember correctly. Yet, they seem to not even realize that the Philosophy sub-forum even exists, as it hardly ever gets used... You do know that there is a Philosophy sub-forum too, right? That is the non-believer's "safe space", if you will...

Back
Top Bottom