• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do people still deny the evidence that Obama was born in America???

Mensch

Mr. Professional
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I guess for the same reason people still deny 9/11 or the Holocaust or the Moon landing. Stupidity!

Because people dont like losing

If a conspiracy is true, of course there's no evidence, because the man destroyed the evidence. Therefore, when there's no evidence that a conspiracy is true, that proves that it is true. Obviously

Because all information on the TV lies..unless you like what it says.

I guess for the same reason people still deny 9/11 or the Holocaust or the Moon landing. Stupidity!

People still question who perpetrated 9/11, but I have yet to see anyone deny that it happene...

secretary_part_3.png

Scratch that.

It's the same reason why people still believe Bush staged 9/11 despite the evidence. Hatred. People hate Obama so much that they want to believe he was born in a foreign land. They want to believe that he is some radical Muslim deep down inside. The want to believe these things because they hate Obama, and it's fuel for the fire. It was the same under Bush, and the same with Obama in office. Hatred is part of human nature. It spawn illogical, irrational, and fact-less beliefs.

It's the same reason why people still believe Bush staged 9/11 despite the evidence. Hatred. People hate Obama so much that they want to believe he was born in a foreign land. They want to believe that he is some radical Muslim deep down inside. The want to believe these things because they hate Obama, and it's fuel for the fire. It was the same under Bush, and the same with Obama in office. Hatred is part of human nature. It spawn illogical, irrational, and fact-less beliefs.

Some poll from CNN was talking about this as well. I also like the one where Obama is trying to take United States from the white man. I think a bunch of people formed a club around it even.

What? He posted his certificate of live birth on the internet and his campaign allowed several organizations to come see it in person. WTF are you talking about?

Are you aware that there have been 4 different BCs posted on the web for Barry?

Name the "several organizations" that have been allowed to see Barry's BC.

The title of this thread is "Why do people still deny the evidence that Obama was born in America???".... I answered the question. I also might add, what evidence?

And last but not least, let me point this out.
Capture-13.jpg

What Barry posted on the internet is only evidence in a court proceeding.... not as a JPG at the DailyKos, Fight the smears, or any other web site. Why you ask? Because in a court the underlying documents can be subpoenaed to verify truth in the matter.

Because people dont like losing

Bingo.

At least when the left tried to portray W. as the idiot son, puppet president with Dickie's hand up his back, there was evidence...

Are you aware that there have been 4 different BCs posted on the web for Barry?

Name the "several organizations" that have been allowed to see Barry's BC.

The title of this thread is "Why do people still deny the evidence that Obama was born in America???".... I answered the question. I also might add, what evidence?

And last but not least, let me point this out.
Capture-13.jpg

What Barry posted on the internet is only evidence in a court proceeding.... not as a JPG at the DailyKos, Fight the smears, or any other web site. Why you ask? Because in a court the underlying documents can be subpoenaed to verify truth in the matter.

So crunch correct me if I am wrong here but do you believe that Obama wasn't born in America?

So crunch correct me if I am wrong here but do you believe that Obama wasn't born in America?

Who knows?

Read my sig..... it doesn't matter if he was born on the steps of the White House.

There was one birth certificate posted on the internet for Barack Obama. You can read about the facts here or you can continue to believe lies.

LOL....... do you know the difference between a Hawaiian "birth certificate", a "certificate of live birth", and a "certification of live birth"?

Who knows?

Read my sig..... it doesn't matter if he was born on the steps of the White House.

Your signature doesn't really answer my question. It's a simple yes or no question.

So then you don't know if you think he is a natural born U.S. citizen?

Turn it around and you'd still be 5 short.

Are just gullible or stupid too?

I don't know old man but congrats, because of how thick-headed stupid you are (because you seriously believe that Obama isn't a natural born citizen and an entire Congress wouldn't go after him for it) you are the first person for me to put on ignore.

I don't know old man but congrats, because of how thick-headed stupid you are (because you seriously believe that Obama isn't a natural born citizen and an entire Congress wouldn't go after him for it) you are the first person for me to put on ignore.

If you can't take the heat kid, stay out of the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom