• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why do I have the feelin that I'm in the middle towards the end???

What was the question again???

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
If you're talking about the Nirvana song, sure :2razz:

[Moderator mode]

Thread moved to the more appropriate location...

[/Moderator mode]

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Welp it woulda been nice if you put that appropriate location down for me to find it.

????where are we now????

Scroll up to the top of the page....

Music & Entertainment...

LOL.....

Nirvana rocks. Glad we're on that topic and not, say, the deodorant.

I honestly think its because you're not having enough sex.

galenrox said:
[mod mode]
:smash:
Just for absolute proof that I've sold out, I've gotta call this out.
For one, Trojan, that was a terrible burn.
For two, this is the wrong forum for that sort of stuff. It's not a big deal, but yeah, you know where that goes on, BASEMENT!
[/mod mode]

he started it

Anyone here remember Teen Spirit???

And the award for the worst thread staring post ever in all the history of the internet and for all of the future posts forever and ever Amen and how can I say that without seeing the future, goes to?

Attachments

• My guys 007.JPG
    My guys 007.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 3
teacher said:
And the award for the worst thread staring post ever in all the history of the internet and for all of the future posts forever and ever Amen and how can I say that without seeing the future, goes to?

ya well check out the poll section to the why am I so great thread?

galenrox said:
I never said that he didn't, you only got mentioned by name because of that spectacularly awful "burn" you claimed on him.

Damn so Galen has crossed over to the dark side now you are officially the man. As in THE man not Dee man.

Do you listen to Mobey and nsync now too . . . sellout :mrgreen:

Oh ya well the Egyptians used ramps to build the pyramids, the whole counter lever theory is simply impossible, and anybody who hasn't realized by now that 9-11 was an inside job is just plain naive. :mrgreen:

I'm logging off.....

Back
Top Bottom