• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do democrats in DC get away with their lawlessness..?

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
(i forgot to post a poll, but anyhow, the Dems)

Smash their Blackberries

BleachBit their hard drives

Set up a private server for government work, then destroy the information that is on said system

and somehow this is not obstruction of justice ??? or destruction of government property??? Worse, not having a secure server is a huge INVITE for the rest of the world to know our Classified information.. to help them "interfere" in our elections, something the hypocrite Dems claim to care about... but don't

But hey, I say to myself

Self, such things (endangering US security) are only wrong when the schmucky little people do it.. you know, like that military guy who took .. OMG! OMG! ..photos of the INSIDE of a US submarine...OMG OMG! Such a HORRIBLE crime!!

he went to jail. Hitlery will never go to jail bc ... i guess bc she is Hitlery

Then there was Roger Stone. Government thugs raided his house at dawn when he was half-awake.. I can't even remember what his alleged crime was, it was so stupid sounding... so petty sounding, especially compared to the above crimes "allegedly" (barf) committed by the lefties in the last Admin

Double standard doesn't begin to say it

And why do supposed-Republicans let the knuckleheads get away with it?

It's the 10th great mystery of the world

Smash their Blackberries

Set up a private server for government work, then destroy the information that is on said system

and somehow this is not obstruction of justice ??? or destruction of government property??? Worse, not having a secure server is a huge INVITE for the rest of the world to know our Classified information.. to help them "interfere" in our elections, something the hypocrite Dems claim to care about... but don't

But hey, I say to myself

Self, such things (endangering US security) are only wrong when the schmucky little people do it.. you know, like that military guy who took .. OMG! OMG! ..photos of the INSIDE of a US submarine...OMG OMG! Such a HORRIBLE crime!!

Then there was Roger Stone. Government thugs raided his house at dawn when he was half-awake.. I can't even remember what his alleged crime was, it was so stupid sounding... so petty sounding, especially compared to the above crimes "allegedly" (barf) committed by the lefties in the last Admin

Because Republicans are trembling, pussified weasels - unable or unwilling to be a ruling party - even if they have the whole shebang.

I haven’t created a poll with the new platform but I’ve heard it’s supposed to be easier. Maybe you can delete this thread and try again.

Smash their Blackberries

But hey, I say to myself

There is only one mystery here, where do you come up with this BS, I Know You don't think it up so who is, Q?

Back
Top Bottom