• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

why do blue states have so many homeless?

Why do blues states have so many homeless?

• because liberal policies don't work for the poor

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • because homeless feel more welcome there

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • because society does not care ANYWHERE

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • combination of or all of above

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • other

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liberals want to be elected to institute their policies, railing against the one percenters, income inequality, and homelessness and yet everywhere they have instituted liberal policies is where we have the most onepercenters, income inequality, and homelessness and they want to expand those policies to the entire country. Show us something that works first. If they claim they have the ideas to stop it all then show us the beef.

So you admit then that liberal policies didn't create the homeless problem. Why didn't you just say so?

DEMOCRATS already stole all the money! Pelosi. how did she make all her money? 125 million is pretty good wages I think.

Oh look, more statements of "fact" with absolutely no actual facts or any reasoning to back it up. Hey, repeat it 3 more times while clicking your heels and it will come true

Notice, not a shred of any reasoning behind what specific liberal policies creat the problems

However, I can point to many conservative positions that does in fact help increase homelessness

1. Worship of greed, giving tax cuts to the rich who don't need it, while cutting benefits tot hose who actually need it

2. Lack of resources to address mental health (this is on liberals and conservatives, but cons tend to not want to address root problems in anything, they think they poor and homeless are all lazy drug addicts)

3. Lack of resources to address substance abuse. People get addicted to drugs and ruins their lives, they don't have money or means to get rehab and stay clean Conservatives don't want to spend money on anything, unliess its the help them and their kind.

4. Lack of support for Veterans. Many homeless are veterans that once they serve get no help. Conservatives dno't want to spend money so don't want to help these people, they just want them to fend for themselves

5. Lack of regulation on businessses has created monopolies and mega corporations that have kept wages stagnant, or the jobs were sent overseas to appeal to their greed. So workers are not getting paid livable wages to keep up with rising costs, so all it takes is one bad thing to happen and someone can be homeless. Conservatives are against regulations and worship the rich, adn think workers should just be grateful.

Are there more homeless in California and New York or not? Are these states dark blue or not?

the realization that this is becoming a problem is less than ten years old, there has not been time to enact new policy.

LOL. Seriously? You're really going to say that this is a new problem? It's happening in blue states and it's happening in blue states for a reason - liberal policies bring on more onepercenters, more income inequality, and more homelessness.

LOL. Seriously? You're really going to say that this is a new problem?

I haven't seen the wealth gap raise to this level for decades, so yes, in that context, it is new.

I haven't seen the wealth gap raise to this level for decades, so yes, in that context, it is new.

LOL. You see the world with blue tinted glasses. It is obvious that liberal states with their liberal policies have caused more onepercenters, more income inequality, and more homelessness. I mean I get it, I really do. The left have their hearts in the right places but they just can't see that their policies either don't work well, don't work at all, or actually make the situation worse. And when their policies don't work they think the solution is to do more of what didn't work because they didn't think they did enough.

LOL. You see the world with blue tinted glasses. It is obvious that liberal states with their liberal policies have caused more onepercenters, more income inequality, and more homelessness. I mean I get it, I really do. The left have their hearts in the right places but they just can't see that their policies either don't work well, don't work at all, or actually make the situation worse. And when their policies don't work they think the solution is to do more of what didn't work because they didn't think they did enough.

I do agree that you keep asserting this.

Isn't that basically just population?

Back
Top Bottom