• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why didn't Obama call negative coverage the White Devil News?

First of all, that's a blog post.

Second of all, Obama's rhetoric was not as caustic as Trump's. I know his administration mishandled the Snowden leaks. And aggressively went after sources of journalists. I know his administration stood idly by while the police shut down the Occupy movement. Even though, that Occupy movement did kind of rot from the inside. But, that's ancillary to the point I'm making. Obama never commanded his supporters to distrust the news the way Trump has.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...utlets-report-news-they-know-to-be-fake-false

this poll says 72 percent says the news makes up stories out of whole cloth. What percent of the country would believe the news was flat out racist if Obama had branded them the White Devil news? And can you see how that is damaging to the country.. as well as just flat out wrong to do?

So you also are in the boat of yes he did it but he was nicer about it?

So you also are in the boat of yes he did it but he was nicer about it?

I'm in the boat of Trump is a complete and utter travesty and that no press criticism of Obama's was ever in the ballpark of what Trump has done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the boat of Trump is a complete and utter travesty and that no press criticism of Obama's was ever in the ballpark of what Trump has done.

Thank you for admitting that.

It is a matter of degrees for you.

Thank you for admitting that.

It is a matter of degrees for you.

How'd that feel seeing a Trump appointed judge rule in CNN's favor?

Back
Top Bottom