• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why didn't Obama call negative coverage the White Devil News?

Newsmaking interviews aren't press briefings.

The White House doesn't grant newsmaking interviews to everyone.

Your quote from Earnest doesn't back up your claim that Obama tried to ban Fox News from the press corps.

That's nice, tres.

Remember when Obama called Fox News yellow journalism?....That and he called their point of view “ultimately destructive for the long-term growth” of the U.S.

That's not really much different than Trump saying, fake news is the enemy of the people.

Remember when Obama called Fox News yellow journalism?....That and he called their point of view “ultimately destructive for the long-term growth” of the U.S.

That's not really much different than Trump saying, fake news is the enemy of the people.

Yes, Trump's lies are the enemy of the people.

That's nice, tres.

yep facts are nice and the fact is your link doesnt support your claim :shrug:
like i said maybe what you claim did happen but you link factually doesnt show it lol

How would you of felt if Obama constantly berated negative coverage as the White Devil news?

If he had been subjected to as much non-government related hostility, negativity, and absolutely distorted, unethically slanted, or outright falsified information as the current President and Administration, I would not only have supported him in that assessment, but I would have championed it.

If he had been subjected to as much non-government related hostility, negativity, and absolutely distorted, unethically slanted, or outright falsified information as the current President and Administration, I would not only have supported him in that assessment, but I would have championed it.

Trump, like Obama, gets what he deserves. If Trump would stop tweeting his brains out from his toilet every morning, he'd have a lot less problems. The guy is a ****ing moron.

Um.. the Tea Party was basically a We hate Obama parade the whole time.

Trump, like Obama, gets what he deserves. If Trump would stop tweeting his brains out from his toilet every morning, he'd have a lot less problems. The guy is a ****ing moron.

No he wouldn't. The left hated him from the beginning and have done everything they can think of that is rotten and loathsome to demonstrate it. His tweets probably don't help, but he could walk on water and end world hunger and cure cancer and they would still treat him as scum.

No he wouldn't. The left hated him from the beginning and have done everything they can think of that is rotten and loathsome to demonstrate it. His tweets probably don't help, but he could walk on water and end world hunger and cure cancer and they would still treat him as scum.

Perhaps "the left" hated him from the beginning because from the beginning Trump set out to wage political warfare on everybody as he denigrated, insulted, and bashed his way into the hearts of his irrational constituency. Even the GOP begged Republicans not to vote for Trump in the Primaries. And in quick enough fashion, Trump's unprofessional demeanor managed to draw criticism and hate from plenty of the world's governments and institutions. People like the idea of "the left" because it allows them to think in terms of left/right, but even Republicans find themselves denigrated as "rinos" by conservatives if they dare criticize Trump. So, in regards to defaulting to "the left," it appears more that hate for Trump spans most of the political spectrum. Trump & Co. does get what it deserves, because it is constantly begging for the repercussions of its behavior.

Now, the opposite is true when it came to Obama, a man despised from the beginning for no reason as the right (to include Trump) paraded him around as an African-born Muslim who hobnobs with terrorists and hates America.

Last edited:
Not sure what the "white devil" reference is, but he did berate negative coverage and tried to ban Fox News from the White House press corps.

I think this thread is just grasping for invisible straws.

We know he had issues with the press, so why is this even a topic?

That's not accurate. Every rational adult who accepts reality, of any political persuasion, has hate Trump from the beginning.

Mafiosi are evil. They deserve to be hated.

Of course the Left didn't like Trump, but let's not forget so did a lot on the Right. The difference being that the Republicans recognized the election results and moved to work with Trump rather than spending two years being butthurt about it.

If Trump could walk on water, end world hunger and cure cancer, he wouldn't be a scumbag. He can't and he is.

He brought up "banning fox" because another poster made the claim and he was simply questioning the claim. And then you attacked him for bringing it up. Did you even read his post before replying?
I said, my bad... what do you want, a medal?

And you folks jump on a single mistake in order to ignore what slenderman actually did to reporters/journalists. I get it.

Please provide a credible link for that claim. We don't have to accept that claim as valid without if being supported.

Are you joking?

Take your pick from a smattering of various news sources, or read them all. Read em and weep.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fox-ne...ored-by-obama-administration-court-documents/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...788030e6b44_story.html?utm_term=.c5231861fa76

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...7aba60512a7_story.html?utm_term=.240c9de44cfb

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/may/20/obama-doj-james-rosen-criminality

Reporter James Rosen Says Nothing Trump Did Comes Close to What Obama Did to Press

How lost is your side? Hear no evil see no evil, eh? How come you folks have such ability to speak a lot of evil?

Yes, a lie...in fact the "Lie of the Year", but is that really the same as declaring fellow Americans to be enemies?

Were those fellow Americans lying to the American people and the world on a constant basis, influencing them in devious ways to gain power for the corrupt?

Yes. Then with yes, those fellow Americans and corporate entities ARE enemies of the people.

We clear?

Of course the Left didn't like Trump, but let's not forget so did a lot on the Right. The difference being that the Republicans recognized the election results and moved to work with Trump rather than spending two years being butthurt about it.

If Trump could walk on water, end world hunger and cure cancer, he wouldn't be a scumbag. He can't and he is.
Pffttt.

Problem for all the naysayers is he is doing more for America than anybody since Eisenhower. Including the great Reagan.

Plus...it was actually the left AND both establishments, [ actually just two different faces of the same establishment] that didnt like Trump. He is ruining their game.

Back
Top Bottom