• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Did These People Set California, Oregon, & Washington on Fire?

Why did these people set California, Oregon, and Washington on fire?

• They like playing with matches, believe MSM only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're clumsy, these were accidente only senior

• Other- I'll explain

• Putin hypnotized them through RT to set fires that make leftists look bad

• Total voters

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Anita Esquivel, arrested for starting the first blazes that kicked off the West Coast wildfire epidemic.

anita-esquivel.png

Forrest Gordon Clark, arrested Aug 9 for starting the Holy Fire in Cleveland National Forest, near Corona, California. Burned. Estimated to have burned over 20k acres

10CA-ARSONARREST-01-facebookJumbo.jpg

Jeffrey Acord, BLM activist, arrested for starting a fire along State Route 167 in Washington.

TPM-Cover-Photos--46-.png

Domingo Lopez, arrested Sept 13 near Portland, Oregon for arson, released same day, arrested Sept 14 for using Molotov cocktails to start 6 additional fires.

33170074-8731471-image-m-21_1600099761029.jpg

Osmin Palencia, was charged with one felony count each of arson during a state of emergency and arson of a structure or forest.

Osmin-Palencia.jpg

Simple answer is they didn't.

There's a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.

In before the first apathetic liberal says 'Q', and then thread quits.

Simple answer is they didn't.

Thanks NZ for checking in. You've been right about so little though, that I remain skeptical.

You assume I care about your opinion.

So what are you objecting to exactly ? The fires aren't happening? The photos from the OP aren't of real arsonists?

Strange thing, when I attempted to verify the claim in the OP the Only sites I could find that claimed this accusation are all far right sites, I wonder.....

Not saying there are no fire bugs, big fires bring them out of the woodwork, that is usual. Where the conspiracy runs into trouble is that this is not the first year of huge fires ravaging the west coast all one has to do is go all the way back to 2019. So color me skeptical, Very skeptical.

I say give all of them the ****ing electric chair, and I want to watch em!

I honestly don't know why anybody would deliberately start a wildfire in CA.

Maybe pyromaniacs.

Maybe anarchists.

Maybe environmental activists trying to stir up emotions about climate change.

Maybe social activists trying to advance some cause, hurt some group of people, terrorize some community.

Maybe right wing nuts trying to impersonate left wing nuts in false flag attempts. (I mean I wouldn't put it past some people.)

Unfortunately for these souls, I neither care what their motivations are nor do I determine my positions on national borders, BLM, climate change, California taxes, the political left, the political right, the price of rice in China, or anything else based on the number of fires that are/aren't burning in California. I suspect I'm not alone in this.

Anita Esquivel, arrested for starting the first blazes that kicked off the West Coast wildfire epidemic.

anita-esquivel.png

Forrest Gordon Clark, arrested Aug 9 for starting the Holy Fire in Cleveland National Forest, near Corona, California. Burned. Estimated to have burned over 20k acres

10CA-ARSONARREST-01-facebookJumbo.jpg

Jeffrey Acord, BLM activist, arrested for starting a fire along State Route 167 in Washington.

TPM-Cover-Photos--46-.png

Domingo Lopez, arrested Sept 13 near Portland, Oregon for arson, released same day, arrested Sept 14 for using Molotov cocktails to start 6 additional fires.

33170074-8731471-image-m-21_1600099761029.jpg

Osmin Palencia, was charged with one felony count each of arson during a state of emergency and arson of a structure or forest.

Osmin-Palencia.jpg

Some people will believe anything.

Why Did These People Set California, Oregon, & Washington on Fire?
Why do you presume it would be the same single answer for all four cases? And how do you expect anyone to reach any kind of conclusion when all you present in each case is an apparent headline and a mug shot?

So what are you objecting to exactly ? The fires aren't happening? The photos from the OP aren't of real arsonists?

Nope.

Oregon Officials Warn False Antifa Rumors Waste Precious Resources For Fires : NPR

The Douglas County Sheriff's Office in Southern Oregon took to Facebook this week to knock down rumors about six antifa members being arrested for setting fires.

"THIS IS NOT TRUE! Unfortunately, people are spreading this rumor and it is causing problems," the agency said. "Rumors spread just like wildfire and now our 9-1-1 dispatchers and professional staff are being overrun with requests for information and inquiries on an UNTRUE rumor."

Some of those pics came from Republican Michael Cross, who is running for Oregon attorney general in November's election.

"It seems like some of these are organized," Cross told OPB. "I don't know that antifa is behind it. I think that somebody is behind it, because it seems organized for it to happen all at once."

When pressed repeatedly, Cross couldn't provide evidence of those cases. Rather, he cited a case in Douglas County, which the sheriff's office has dismissed as untrue. Cross also cited a case involving a man arrested in Lane County for arson for a fire that's currently listed as 100% contained.

And what do they claim is the cause?

Fire officials, however, have been clear about what is driving the fires that have caused tens of thousands of Oregonians to be under some level of an evacuation order. Those include a once in a century windstorm that began early this week, high temperatures and downed power lines due to the wind.

Some fires have been caused by people, but those causes aren't necessarily intentional or criminal. At least one fire in Clackamas County last week started when an RV pulling a vehicle had loose chains dragging that sparked a nearby field.

Police and fire officials say they will investigate the causes of all the fires the state faces, after conditions are more stable and life and property are protected. For now, those officials are clear: There's no evidence antifa or any other political group is committing arson at this time, and online speculation wastes precious resources needed to save lives.

Please add this guy, Matt Gaetz, to the photo list of suspects.

matt-gaetz-mugshot.jpg

Don't know, don't care if they are "real arsonists". It is quite possible at least some of them are arsonists (for some resemblance of legitimacy), but the rest of the story is social media fabricated lies.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Strange thing, when I attempted to verify the claim in the OP the Only sites I could find that claimed this accusation are all far right sites, I wonder.....

The claim in the OP was that the 5 pictures posted were of accused arsonists who'd been arrested recently in CA, OR, and WA. So there was no 'claim' for you to disprove.

Not saying there are no fire bugs, big fires bring them out of the woodwork, that is usual. Where the conspiracy runs into trouble is that this is not the first year of huge fires ravaging the west coast all one has to do is go all the way back to 2019. So color me skeptical, Very skeptical.

But this season is different, as you may already know.
What's Driving California's Biggest-Ever Wildfire Season

California's Wildfire Season Is Record-Breaking: Here Are 3 Reasons Why : Consider This from NPR : NPR

Anita Esquivel, arrested for starting the first blazes that kicked off the West Coast wildfire epidemic. .. <snip>

So what you're saying is that Antifa terrorists have been responsible for an increasingly worsening wildfire season over the past decade?

I just want to see you post that.

That is just how I was able to see through your bull****...

Some people will believe anything.

Nope.

Oregon Officials Warn False Antifa Rumors Waste Precious Resources For Fires : NPR

Some of those pics came from Republican Michael Cross, who is running for Oregon attorney general in November's election.

And what do they claim is the cause?

Don't know, don't care if they are "real arsonists". It is quite possible at least some of them are arsonists (for some resemblance of legitimacy), but the rest of the story is social media fabricated lies.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

So what you're saying is that Antifa terrorists have been responsible for an increasingly worsening wildfire season over the past decade?I just want to see you post that.

jeff-acord-antifa-protest-washington-arson-600x417.jpg

There's Jeffrey Acord in his black protest gear, raising his fist in solidarity with the radicals. The media supports BLM and Antifa. The Sheriff's office in Portland is under the command of mayor Ted Wheeler, who tried to protest with BLM and Antifa.

images

The average American doesn't believe in anything, unless it's spoonfed to them by their media gods.

Why do you presume it would be the same single answer for all four cases?

5 cases. And this site's restrictions on the number of pictures that can be uploaded in a single post prevented me from showing more.

And how do you expect anyone to reach any kind of conclusion when all you present in each case is an apparent headline and a mug shot?

That's more info than CNN uses when they want to cast a kid as an evil villain. The people in my OP committed actual crimes against society.

images

There's Jeffrey Acord in his black protest gear, raising his fist in solidarity with the radicals. The media supports BLM and Antifa. The Sheriff's office in Portland is under the command of mayor Ted Wheeler, who tried to protest with BLM and Antifa.

The average American doesn't believe in anything, unless it's spoonfed to them by their media gods.

So what you're saying is that you feel that if it weren't for Antifa and BLM that we'd have had much fewer wildfires over the past 10 years?

Are you the one who came up with that pizza basement thing?

So what you're saying is that you feel that if it weren't for Antifa and BLM that we'd have had much fewer wildfires over the past 10 years?

Are you the one who came up with that pizza basement thing?

Do you know who this is? Do you know why you sound like her?

images

Do you know who this is? Do you know why you sound like her?

So funny that trumpists want to blame everything, global warming, wildfires, bad fishing and pedophile pizza basements on the Democrats. That way they'll never have to help govern, like they've not been doing the past 16 years.

Ah, scapegoating - the last bastion of right-wing politics.

images

And what does that asshole have to do with the actual fires? I mean beyond invented bull****. Got anything real, or is this the typical Cultist Faux-Rage Fake News?

Back
Top Bottom