• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Did These People Set California, Oregon, & Washington on Fire?

Why did these people set California, Oregon, and Washington on fire?

• They like playing with matches, believe MSM only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're clumsy, these were accidente only senior

• Other- I'll explain

• Putin hypnotized them through RT to set fires that make leftists look bad

• Total voters
jeff-acord-antifa-protest-washington-arson-600x417.jpg

There's Jeffrey Acord in his black protest gear, raising his fist in solidarity with the radicals. The media supports BLM and Antifa. The Sheriff's office in Portland is under the command of mayor Ted Wheeler, who tried to protest with BLM and Antifa.

images

The average American doesn't believe in anything, unless it's spoonfed to them by their media gods.
Yet you and others will believe in anything that is spoonfed you by social media, CT gurus, and alt-right websites/groups. Anything that they say, you believe with little to no evidence.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

5 cases. And this site's restrictions on the number of pictures that can be uploaded in a single post prevented me from showing more.
Way to avoid the point. Again, why do you assume the answer must be the same for all of those different case?

That's more info than CNN uses when they want to cast a kid as an evil villain. The people in my OP committed actual crimes against society.
We're not talking about CNN, we're talking about your OP. So again, how do you expect anyone to reach any rational conclusion based on pictures alone? Or didn't you want rational conclusion but just for groups you already decided you hate to be cast an evil villains? Are you really any better than CNN?

For the rational response you didn't want, it seems all of these cases are all under investigation, from what I found on very brief searches, only one of those people has been charged, the rest have only been arrested on suspicion and there is nothing conclusive reported about any actual motives (though a few references to mental health evaluations). When those investigations have concluded, the actual answers to your question should be available, though I very much doubt you'll care unless any of them can be spun to confirm your preconceived biases.

So funny that trumpists want to blame everything, global warming, wildfires, bad fishing and pedophile pizza basements on the Democrats. That way they'll never have to help govern, like they've not been doing the past 16 years.

Ah, scapegoating - the last bastion of right-wing politics.

Yep... just like the Dems want to blame everything on Trump, White Supremacy, religion, etc. :shrug:

The OP provided no link to where the information came from.

Strange thing, when I attempted to verify the claim in the OP the Only sites I could find that claimed this accusation are all far right sites, I wonder.....

Not saying there are no fire bugs, big fires bring them out of the woodwork, that is usual. Where the conspiracy runs into trouble is that this is not the first year of huge fires ravaging the west coast all one has to do is go all the way back to 2019. So color me skeptical, Very skeptical.

You didn't try very hard. Perhaps you hold political solidarity with them?

Arson Suspect Charged in Cleveland National Forest Wildfire – NBC Los Angeles

Standard Disclaimer: I'm in Yorba Linda, sits right next to Corona on the Cleveland National Forrest.

You didn't try very hard. Perhaps you hold political solidarity with them?

Arson Suspect Charged in Cleveland National Forest Wildfire – NBC Los Angeles

Standard Disclaimer: I'm in Yorba Linda, sits right next to Corona on the Cleveland National Forrest.

Thanks for the link. I for one hold nothing but distain for arsonists.

That said, I generally expect the OP to provide the sources they used in starting a thread.
I generally provide sources to back up posts I make in replying or rebuttal, when appropriate.

Anita Esquivel, arrested for starting the first blazes that kicked off the West Coast wildfire epidemic.

anita-esquivel.png

Forrest Gordon Clark, arrested Aug 9 for starting the Holy Fire in Cleveland National Forest, near Corona, California. Burned. Estimated to have burned over 20k acres

10CA-ARSONARREST-01-facebookJumbo.jpg

Jeffrey Acord, BLM activist, arrested for starting a fire along State Route 167 in Washington.

TPM-Cover-Photos--46-.png

Domingo Lopez, arrested Sept 13 near Portland, Oregon for arson, released same day, arrested Sept 14 for using Molotov cocktails to start 6 additional fires.

33170074-8731471-image-m-21_1600099761029.jpg

Osmin Palencia, was charged with one felony count each of arson during a state of emergency and arson of a structure or forest.

Osmin-Palencia.jpg

I don't take pictures without a link seriously. Show your work. Otherwise it's not worth noticing.

Anita Esquivel, arrested for starting the first blazes that kicked off the West Coast wildfire epidemic.

anita-esquivel.png

Forrest Gordon Clark, arrested Aug 9 for starting the Holy Fire in Cleveland National Forest, near Corona, California. Burned. Estimated to have burned over 20k acres

10CA-ARSONARREST-01-facebookJumbo.jpg

Jeffrey Acord, BLM activist, arrested for starting a fire along State Route 167 in Washington.

TPM-Cover-Photos--46-.png

Domingo Lopez, arrested Sept 13 near Portland, Oregon for arson, released same day, arrested Sept 14 for using Molotov cocktails to start 6 additional fires.

33170074-8731471-image-m-21_1600099761029.jpg

Osmin Palencia, was charged with one felony count each of arson during a state of emergency and arson of a structure or forest.

Osmin-Palencia.jpg

Can you provide the links to your claims or did I miss them? All I see are photos of people. Thx.

Back
Top Bottom