• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Did Thekiller Get Banned!

LORDDEATH

Reaction score
Y Did My Friend Thekiller Get Banned! He Made A Leegatment Point But U Cannot Handle It When Someone Wants To Have A Real Debate. These Forums Should Be Called The Anti-debate Forums Because Thats What U Do Anti-debate Every1 Agrres. Lol I Cannot See How He Broke Ur Rules Perhaps He Broke Ur Ego But Neway If He Broke Ur Rules Then Ur Rules R Gay And U Should Think About Reform This Is A Debate Forum Y Dont You Dare Debate Why He Got Banned U Shuld Be Arrested For Being Communists And Against Freedom Of Speech My Family Fort Wars So U Guys Can Be Free To Surpress The Truth.

Oh Yeah U R Wasting Ur Time Debating Politics U Wont Ever Be President You Might Aswell Be Mass-debating On The Internet. Haha. Rofl.

I banned you friend for 2 days for the same thing you are doing now, insulting people. I can see your no different.

I gave him a warning and still he ignored it.

Yeah freedom of speech is one thing, insulting people slanderously without putting any political point across is another. Just like you did just there now.

Y Did My Friend Thekiller Get Banned! He Made A Leegatment Point But U Cannot Handle It When Someone Wants To Have A Real Debate.
Debate isn't calling other people gay or any other names. It is discussing topics of politics.

These Forums Should Be Called The Anti-debate Forums Because Thats What U Do Anti-debate Every1 Agrres.
Have you even read any posts on this site?

Lol I Cannot See How He Broke Ur Rules Perhaps He Broke Ur Ego But Neway If He Broke Ur Rules Then Ur Rules R Gay And U Should Think About Reform This Is A Debate Forum Y Dont You Dare Debate
I'm not sure if our rules have a sexual orientation or preference. Do rules come out of closets? Maybe you should give us an intelligent reason why we should reform?

Why He Got Banned U Shuld Be Arrested For Being Communists And Against Freedom Of Speech My Family Fort Wars So U Guys Can Be Free To Surpress The Truth.

Freedom of Speech is allowed, but we have to respect each other as individuals. Calling people fags and communists (I'm guessing you don't even know what true communism actually is), isn't debate, isn't mature and it isn't respectful.

In short Beavis tell your friend Butt-head to be more mature. We have 14 year olds here with more maturity. You or your friend haven't made a political point at all.

Why would anyone go about capitalizing Every Single Word? That's strange.

GarzaUK said:
We have 14 year olds here with more maturity.

I'm 15, not 14 :)

I support you Garza, ban them all.

Yeah...even me...was it you who did that a while ago, lol?

Anywho, these people are anything but communist for the most part....in fact, they are likely to be the people who are fighting it....

LORDDEATH said:
Y Did My Friend Thekiller Get Banned! He Made A Leegatment Point But U Cannot Handle It When Someone Wants To Have A Real Debate. These Forums Should Be Called The Anti-debate Forums Because Thats What U Do Anti-debate Every1 Agrres. Lol I Cannot See How He Broke Ur Rules Perhaps He Broke Ur Ego But Neway If He Broke Ur Rules Then Ur Rules R Gay And U Should Think About Reform This Is A Debate Forum Y Dont You Dare Debate Why He Got Banned U Shuld Be Arrested For Being Communists And Against Freedom Of Speech My Family Fort Wars So U Guys Can Be Free To Surpress The Truth.

If his typing was anything like yours I'd ban his a$$ too.

Back
Top Bottom