• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why did the War start?

Donkey1499 said:
Was Billo talking aboot the Gulf War?..... and were you in it?

He's referring to the sorties that were flown prior to 2003.

liberal1 said:
2. Suddam Hussein is already a disagreeable character around the U.S. and blaming him again, this time for non-existent WMDs, was a perfect excuse to not only bring freedom to an oppressed people but also to secure worldwide safety.

Haha, ever get the feeling that we went after the wrong guy? No evidence of nukes were ever uncovered, but Iran could very well get a nuke shortly, and our hands are kinda tied in Iraq on this mawkish escapade. Maybe we should have left Saddam in power, as he seemed to think he was the "power" of the Middle East, he could do our job for us, keeping Iran in check.

kal-el said:
Haha, ever get the feeling that we went after the wrong guy? No evidence of nukes were ever uncovered, but Iran could very well get a nuke shortly, and our hands are kinda tied in Iraq on this mawkish escapade. Maybe we should have left Saddam in power, as he seemed to think he was the "power" of the Middle East, he could do our job for us, keeping Iran in check.

Wait for the headlines.

Billo_Really said:
Since you brought up the subject of failed obligations, while we were supposed to be enforcing the no-fly zone, we were busy bombing the crap out of his country to try and provoke him into a war. It's convenient not discuss that part, isn't it?

Don't question his honesty when you are the one trying to change the subject with an outright lie.

We bombed Saddam while he was under the no fly zone restriction for specific, and very justified reasons each time. The only problem was when Bill Clinton was doing all this, he should have had the spine to do more than drop a couple of bombs.

The Democrat who bombed Saddam during this time period you are referring to did so when we found out he tried to have Bush senior assassinated, when Iraq VIOLATED the no fly zone, and when Saddam shot at our planes.

Lie through your teeth to generate pity for our enemies all you want, oh patriotic liberal. Saddam was a genocidal terror-sponsor and those of us who do have a shred of integrity will call you out on this habitual anti-American lying every time you do it.

Originally posted by aquapub:
Don't question his honesty when you are the one trying to change the subject with an outright lie.

We bombed Saddam while he was under the no fly zone restriction for specific, and very justified reasons each time. The only problem was when Bill Clinton was doing all this, he should have had the spine to do more than drop a couple of bombs.

The Democrat who bombed Saddam during this time period you are referring to did so when we found out he tried to have Bush senior assassinated, when Iraq VIOLATED the no fly zone, and when Saddam shot at our planes.

Lie through your teeth to generate pity for our enemies all you want, oh patriotic liberal. Saddam was a genocidal terror-sponsor and those of us who do have a shred of integrity will call you out on this habitual anti-American lying every time you do it.
Bring it!..................and what is this so-called lie you speak of?

Billo_Really said:
Bring it!..................and what is this so-called lie you speak of?

Whilst suggesting that a single infraction is what you might need to defend, those of us who know you well enough know you to exxagerate any "fact" and embellish any event.

Of course, we also know not to expect to see you type anything of the type of garbage you spew forth about Iraq with regards to Afghanistan. Two wars being fought with the same military and the same training. Why is it that all of your pictures, stories, fables, "attrocities," and complaints are focused on just the one? There is hypocrisy in this. And simply saying that you agree with the other is not honorable protesting. It is simply painting the worst picture with the select war you don't agree with.

If you're going to protest war, protest war. Don't raise up the evils of war for just the ones you don't agree with.

Last edited:
Originally posted by GySgt:
Whilst suggesting that a single infraction is what you might need to defend, those of us who know you well enough know you to exxagerate any "fact" and embellish any event.

Of course, we also know not to expect to see you type anything of the type of garbage you spew forth about Iraq with regards to Afghanistan. Two wars being fought with the same military and the same training. Why is it that all of your pictures, stories, fables, "attrocities," and complaints are focused on just the one? There is hypocrisy in this. And simply saying that you agree with the other is not honorable protesting. It is simply painting the worst picture with the select war you don't agree with.

If you're going to protest war, protest war. Don't raise up the evils of war for just the ones you don't agree with.
It is important to note that this embellishment by you and your people is only your perception of the facts I present. I might add, you react this way over every fact I present. Which does nothing but show your hand for what it is. Saying I embellish while you try to make excuses for the obvious is a joke. What you need to do is stop lying to yourself and stop spreading hate.

As for Afganistan, how can you possibly draw any conclusions from what I haven't said about Afganistan. But if you want to know, we again attacked a government that did nothing to us. I have also posted comments we made to Taliban officials five weeks before 9/11 that if they did not agree to our pipeline proposal, that if they did not accept our carpet of gold, we would bury them under a carpet of bombs. But I guessed you missed that with your selective memory.

You need to get better at your dis-information. This one was a little weak.

Billo_Really said:
It is important to note that this embellishment by you and your people is only your perception of the facts I present. I might add, you react this way over every fact I present. Which does nothing but show your hand for what it is. Saying I embellish while you try to make excuses for the obvious is a joke. What you need to do is stop lying to yourself and stop spreading hate.

Who said anything about "excuses?" You present a fact of war and I present the reasons such events occur. You're the one looking for the moral "right and wrong" during combat.

Billo_Really said:
As for Afganistan, how can you possibly draw any conclusions from what I haven't said about Afganistan. But if you want to know, we again attacked a government that did nothing to us. I have also posted comments we made to Taliban officials five weeks before 9/11 that if they did not agree to our pipeline proposal, that if they did not accept our carpet of gold, we would bury them under a carpet of bombs. But I guessed you missed that with your selective memory.

More angles to explain away personal inadequicies.
Billo_Really said:
You need to get better at your dis-information. This one was a little weak.

Not to anyone that has seen your posts.

Who said anything about "excuses?" You present a fact of war and I present the reasons such events occur. You're the one looking for the moral "right and wrong" during combat.
You present reason's that occur in an unjust war as if this were a just war fought on moral grounds. Which it is not. This is a black mark on America as well as being the most cowardly war ever fought. A country that has the firepower the US has attacking a country full of goat herders is disgusting. Yet you defend this action. Which is even more disgusting.

More angles to explain away personal inadequicies.
Well this isn't eloquent. This is incoherent. I have no idea what your talking about here.

Not to anyone that has seen your posts.
Your feeble attempt at being witty falls far short of its mark.

Billo_Really said:
You present reason's that occur in an unjust war as if this were a just war fought on moral grounds. Which it is not. This is a black mark on America as well as being the most cowardly war ever fought. A country that has the firepower the US has attacking a country full of goat herders is disgusting. Yet you defend this action. Which is even more disgusting.

Meh......Opinions.

Billo_Really said:
Well this isn't eloquent. This is incoherent. I have no idea what your talking about here.

Meh.
Billo_Really said:
Your feeble attempt at being witty falls far short of its mark.

Meh.....Who was being witty? Your reputation is what it is.

Why did the War start? You don't really want to know do you?

To fulfill a clearly layed out NeoCon plan by Wolfowitz to establish a military foothold in the Middle East to protect the strategic flow of oil!

9/11 changed everything! It provided the golden opportunity and cover story of emotional support for Wolfowitz's 1992 Defense Plan. Saddam was a made to order brutal dictator patsy. He had to poke his fingers at us and maintain the myth of still having WMD and nuclear missiles to hold on to his power based on fear and brutality. If he told the truth his enemies would get him, so he tried to maintain the bluff and played into the NEOCON's hands. They spun intelligence, made him part of 9/11, frightened the U.S. Public with images of WMD and Nuclear Attacks in 45 minutes, then and against the advice of Middle East experts and international allies the began the Wolfowitz Defense Plan to establish a foot print of military power in the form of permanent bases from Afghanistan to Qatar to Iraq The war began and mysteriously Saddam never even threatened to use WMD to try to get a peace treaty and save his skin! Wonder why? He knew it wouldn't fly according to our own inspectors! The intelligence that was discounted, not part of the "spun intelligence package". The "FIXED" intelligence of the Downing Street Memo! These NEOCON permanent bases we now have follow the newly built natural gas lines in Afghanistan and oil production in Qatar and Iraq! The Wolfowitz Plan is under way! Good or bad, we weren't involved in that decision! Democracy isn't predictable enough for NEOCONS! They don't trust it, people don't always vote your way!

Last edited:
Mr. D,

To fulfill a clearly layed out NeoCon plan by Wolfowitz to establish a military foothold in the Middle East to protect the strategic flow of oil!

9/11 changed everything! It provided the golden opportunity and cover story of emotional support for Wolfowitz's 1992 Defense Plan. Saddam was a made to order brutal dictator patsy. He had to poke his fingers at us and maintain the myth of still having WMD and nuclear missiles to hold on to his power based on fear and brutality. If he told the truth his enemies would get him, so he tried to maintain the bluff and played into the NEOCON's hands. They spun intelligence, made him part of 9/11, frightened the U.S. Public with images of WMD and Nuclear Attacks in 45 minutes, then and against the advice of Middle East experts and international allies the began the Wolfowitz Defense Plan to establish a foot print of military power in the form of permanent bases from Afghanistan to Qatar to Iraq The war began and mysteriously Saddam never even threatened to use WMD to try to get a peace treaty and save his skin! Wonder why? He knew it wouldn't fly according to our own inspectors! The intelligence that was discounted, not part of the "spun intelligence package". The "FIXED" intelligence of the Downing Street Memo! These NEOCON permanent bases we now have follow the newly built natural gas lines in Afghanistan and oil production in Qatar and Iraq! The Wolfowitz Plan is under way! Good or bad, we weren't involved in that decision! Democracy isn't predictable enough for NEOCONS! They don't trust it, people don't always vote your way!

What is this?

Tell me who/what are the "Neocons"? Do you have any real base for these ideas.

Mr. D said:

Attaching labels like "NoeCon" or "The Wolfowitz Plan" to it to suggest some sort of evil scheming plot to take over the world is rediculous. Wolfowitz, like so many others, merely predicted the coming storm and was ignored until 9/11.

:roll:

Even "real" conservative republicans see the danger of the NeoCons. Have you read Wolfowitz's writings?

I suppose you prefer to believe the Walt Disney/John Wayne version (patriotic music begin here) that after decades of propping up brutal dictators all over the world with CIA operations like "Condor" in Latin America, arming Middle Eastern dictators, sleeping with the Saudis and blindly supporting Zionist aggression and theft of Palestinian Muslims historical property, for American anti Communism and pro corporation reasons now we "finally" noticed that Saddam was a bad guy and ran to protect the people of the Middle East! If Saddam had not gotten greedy and invaded Kuwait he'd still be in power.

The support that the "murdering terrorist" Osama Bin Ladin gets from many is because his goal is to drive the U.S. out of the Middle East and reduce it's blind support of Israel! Those are the unifying cards he's playing! Our leaders' stubborn ignorance have played right into his hand! His big problem WAS that majority of Muslims don't support his fanatical desire to return radical fundamentalism to Islam Taliban style! Most Muslims want to modernize and liberalize and see the Middle East develop! Many are sick of Tyrants and religious dictators! So Osama's goal is to trick the U.S. into wars and attacks on the Muslim world to unify it against Westerners to increase support for his goals. So he attacked U.S, embassies, ships and finally the World Trade Center. The U.S rightly goes after him in Afghanistan, but then uses it as an excuse to invade Iraq and attack Saddam who was clearly hated by Bin Ladin a rebuffed in a meeting in 1998 when he tried to get Osama's Support! Bin Ladin publicly hated Saddam as a secular leader who disgraced Islam and Sharia law! 9/11 was the perfect excuse for the NeoCon Wolfowitz plan to establish a military foothold of permanent bases in the Middle East to protect oil and natural gas interests! The American public given one sided intelligence of WMD and nuclear attacks within 45 minutes would naturally support it out of fear!

We played right into Osama Bin Ladin's hands and increased his support and recruitment! If we had avoided the NeoCon plan and used the world's support after 9/11 just going after Al Qaida we would have tremendous world support including Muslims! Instead we thumbed our nose at the world!

I've traveled to most every country from Ireland to the Baltics, from Turkey to China and the American people are loved everywhere I went contrary to what we are told here! They just fear Bush and our current leadership and don't understand why half of Americans are blind to what's going on!

Mr. D said:
Even "real" conservative republicans see the danger of the NeoCons. Have you read Wolfowitz's writings?

I suppose you prefer to believe the Walt Disney/John Wayne version (patriotic music begin here) that after decades of propping up brutal dictators all over the world with CIA operations like "Condor" in Latin America, arming Middle Eastern dictators, sleeping with the Saudis and blindly supporting Zionist aggression and theft of Palestinian Muslims historical property, for American anti Communism and pro corporation reasons now we "finally" noticed that Saddam was a bad guy and ran to protect the people of the Middle East! If Saddam had not gotten greedy and invaded Kuwait he'd still be in power.

The support that the "murdering terrorist" Osama Bin Ladin gets from many is because his goal is to drive the U.S. out of the Middle East and reduce it's blind support of Israel! Those are the unifying cards he's playing! Our leaders' stubborn ignorance have played right into his hand! His big problem WAS that majority of Muslims don't support his fanatical desire to return radical fundamentalism to Islam Taliban style! Most Muslims want to modernize and liberalize and see the Middle East develop! Many are sick of Tyrants and religious dictators! So Osama's goal is to trick the U.S. into wars and attacks on the Muslim world to unify it against Westerners to increase support for his goals. So he attacked U.S, embassies, ships and finally the World Trade Center. The U.S rightly goes after him in Afghanistan, but then uses it as an excuse to invade Iraq and attack Saddam who was clearly hated by Bin Ladin a rebuffed in a meeting in 1998 when he tried to get Osama's Support! Bin Ladin publicly hated Saddam as a secular leader who disgraced Islam and Sharia law! 9/11 was the perfect excuse for the NeoCon Wolfowitz plan to establish a military foothold of permanent bases in the Middle East to protect oil and natural gas interests! The American public given one sided intelligence of WMD and nuclear attacks within 45 minutes would naturally support it out of fear!

We played right into Osama Bin Ladin's hands and increased his support and recruitment! If we had avoided the NeoCon plan and used the world's support after 9/11 just going after Al Qaida we would have tremendous world support including Muslims! Instead we thumbed our nose at the world!

I've traveled to most every country from Ireland to the Baltics, from Turkey to China and the American people are loved everywhere I went contrary to what we are told here! They just fear Bush and our current leadership and don't understand why half of Americans are blind to what's going on!
Have you been taking robin's phone calls?....

Mr. D,

You have yet to answer my questions. Your post shall not be considered valid until you do.

Tell me who/what are the "Neocons"? Do you have any real base for these ideas?

Iraq Chemical Stash Discovered: 14 Aug 2005
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/13/AR2005081300530.html

Russians Moved Hussein’s WMD:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/2/18/233023.shtml?s=lh
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=127232

Saddam’s General: “WMD in Syria!”
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48827

2nd Iraqi Commander Confirms WMD:
http://discuss.extremetech.com/forums/1004305535/ShowPost.aspx

Baathist Confirms WMD in Syria, part of Plan to discredit Bush/Re-instate Hussein:
http://www.stonescryout.org/archives/2006/02/still_more_on_i.html

Bomb/Sarin Gas found in Iraq:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/

Sarin/Mustard gas Found:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120137,00.html

Aljazeera.Net - Danes find chemical arms from Iraq-Iran war
Danes find chemical arms from Iraq-Iran war. Sunday 11 January 2004, 0:50 Makka Time, 21:50 GMT. Related: Tools: ... Chemical weapons used by Iraq against Iran during the bloody eight year conflict have been discovered by Danish ... weapons were left over from the Iran-Iraq war. Still no WMDs ...
http://english.aljazeera.net/...
* I thought Chemical Weapons, reported to have been destroyed, actually count as WMD? Not to Aljazeera or the liberals/Democrats!

Secret Saddam Tapes reveal WMDs Existed:
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Investigation/story?id=1623307&page=1

Secret tapes Reveal Hussein had WMD:
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/156129.php

This is a small list of links out there for anyone who wants to get off their lazy a$$e$ and do some research, but you actuallyhave to have an open mind and WANT to see the truth. I could add quite a bit to the argument, working for the HQ in charge of Iraq and briefing the Gen. on a daily basis, but most of what I could personally add is classified.

Of course, the Libs/Dems/Bush-Bashers will get busytrying to discredit every one of these links, attempt to discredit me, attempt to discredit the Iraqi Generals who have come forward, etc... in favor of believing the only ones telling the truth - the Dems like Kerry, Dean, Durbin, Murtha, etc.....the guys who want to see America fail in Iraq......

THESE GUYS:

Durbin Calls Troops Nazis:
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44804
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002764.htm

“Dem. Dickhe@d Durbin Calls Troops Nazis”
http://dallas.craigslist.org/pol/133172081.html

Aljazeera.Net - US senator stands by Nazi remark
... of US soldiers at Guantanamo Bay to those of Nazis ... authorising torture techniques that put our troops at risk and make Americans less secure," Durbin ... The Bush administration calls the Guantanamo ...
http://english.aljazeera.net/...
*Good piece by Aljazeera praising durbin for calling troops Nazis!

Kerry Calls Troops Terrorists:
http://www.cornpone.net/2005/12/kerry_calls_us_.html

Murtha Calls for U.S. to Surrender:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/11/17/murtha.iraq/index.html

Dean: America Can’t Win:
http://www.tpmcafe.com/story/2005/12/9/103530/656

Dems distance themselves from Dean
... Dems distance themselves from Dean. Printable Version. Email This Article. Leading Democrats distanced themselves Wednesday ... opponent Sen. John Kerry in radio, television and ...
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/art...

Again, this is just a small sample of the links revealing where the dems loyalties lie.......in the Dem party, NOT in America!

Mr. D said:

Yes. I suppose in the future when the American Empire rules the galaxy, we can blame it on the "NeoCon" George Lucas Plan.

Mr. D said:
I suppose you prefer to believe the Walt Disney/John Wayne version (patriotic music begin here) that after decades of propping up brutal dictators all over the world with CIA operations like "Condor" in Latin America, arming Middle Eastern dictators, sleeping with the Saudis and blindly supporting Zionist aggression and theft of Palestinian Muslims historical property, for American anti Communism and pro corporation reasons now we "finally" noticed that Saddam was a bad guy and ran to protect the people of the Middle East!

This was one hell of a run-on-sentence. I applaud your efforts. I am winded.

No one here prefers to believe the "John Wayne/Walt Disney" version. This was just triteness on your part. Surely, you can do better than this.

America, during the Cold War, supported brutal regimes and governments that had long outlived their expiration dates. We maintained "stability" for many nation's interests, not just our own. Such is diplomacy. It's as ugly as warfare. There is no great revelation on your part here.

While we're allowing the likes of Bin Laden to dictate to us who we "blindly" ally ourselves with, we might as well place all of our other allies on the list too. Perhaps another terrorist from another region will demand our militaries out of Germany next. Or does this path of thought only pertain to "Zions?"

What "Zionist" aggression? Explain this aggression. Explain to us how Israeli terrorist slaughter Muslims. Explain to us how Israelis constantly invade Muslim countries. Or does your bigotries merely keep you within the routine slogans of the "Global Left?"

Mr. D said:
If Saddam had not gotten greedy and invaded Kuwait he'd still be in power.
Probably.
Mr. D said:
The support that the "murdering terrorist" Osama Bin Ladin gets from many is because his goal is to drive the U.S. out of the Middle East and reduce it's blind support of Israel! Those are the unifying cards he's playing! Our leaders' stubborn ignorance have played right into his hand!

Bin Laden's goal is not worldy. Try to be smarter than his contradictory words.

Mr. D said:
His big problem WAS that majority of Muslims don't support his fanatical desire to return radical fundamentalism to Islam Taliban style! Most Muslims want to modernize and liberalize and see the Middle East develop! Many are sick of Tyrants and religious dictators! So Osama's goal is to trick the U.S. into wars and attacks on the Muslim world to unify it against Westerners to increase support for his goals. So he attacked U.S, embassies, ships and finally the World Trade Center.

Wow, you are cluelss. The vast majority of Muslims STILL do not support his fanatical desires. The vast majority of Middle Eastern people are sick of tyrants and zealots, yet they do nothing. The contradiction here is that you mention dictators and zealots then mention Osama Bin Laden on some grand goal of unifying Muslims against the U.S. Most Muslims aren't fooled.

Mr. D said:
The U.S rightly goes after him in Afghanistan, but then uses it as an excuse to invade Iraq and attack Saddam who was clearly hated by Bin Ladin a rebuffed in a meeting in 1998 when he tried to get Osama's Support!

Conspiracy theory. I like the emotional use of the word "rightly" though. Very desperate.

Mr. D said:
Bin Ladin publicly hated Saddam as a secular leader who disgraced Islam and Sharia law! 9/11 was the perfect excuse for the NeoCon Wolfowitz plan to establish a military foothold of permanent bases in the Middle East to protect oil and natural gas interests! The American public given one sided intelligence of WMD and nuclear attacks within 45 minutes would naturally support it out of fear!

Back to this? Sounds to me that an individual who would turn his back on a friend because a meany said so is living in "fear."
Mr. D said:
We played right into Osama Bin Ladin's hands and increased his support and recruitment!
Not true. Those that have succumbed to the narcotic of blame and hate us for their own self-inflicted societal wounds, hated us long before 9/11. We should not be afraid of alienating those that already see us as an enemy. Their hate goes much deeper than some worldy agenda. Remember, they have "God" on their side.
Mr. D said:
If we had avoided the NeoCon plan and used the world's support after 9/11 just going after Al Qaida we would have tremendous world support including Muslims! Instead we thumbed our nose at the world!

We have plenty of support. Look at Bosnia, Chad, Jordan, Indonesia, England, France (yes even them), Spain, the Germans, the Phillipines, and others. Try not to focus on just Iraq. The situation is not as dreary as you project it to be.
Mr. D said:

Most American are fed up with American blood and money being spent on foreign lands in the absence of the rest of the world. The UN was supposed to be a unification of nations to protect each other.

Oh yeah, since we are bragging, I have been to Japan, Okinawa, Korea, Australia, Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Spain, France, Egypt, Chad, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan, and Indonesia. You are right. People are people. However we do not deal with people. We deal with governments. And the governments of these people that can't understand why so many Americans are "blind," are just as dirty as we are, yet their fingers point to us. So much for "blind."

dragonslayer said:
Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and Hitler invaded poland, Bush invaded Iraq,

:shock:

You are either sick, delusional, or both if you can honestly say you believe Bush is in the same category of WW2 Japan and Hitler! Hitler tried to commit genocide by slaughtering the Jews. Hussein gassed, raped, tortured, and murdered his own people, not to mention met/worked with Al Qaeda, the guys who declared war on us and had been hunting and killing Americans for the last 10 years (from 1995)!

hey, enjoyed hearing part of your lecture in the audio tape at that high school, but I don't hope you get your job back anytime soon!

dragonslayer said:
Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and Hitler invaded poland, Bush invaded Iraq,

Clinton invaded Somalia. Bush Sr. invaded Panama. Reagan invaded Grenada. Wilson invaded into Europe. Jefferson invaded Libya. McKinley invaded Cuba and the Phillipines. Polk invaded Mexico.

Oh....my bad. I thought we were listing them all. I just realized that your post was mere ignorance to portray the current President as a Hitler or a Hirohito.

GySgt,

I would have liked to discuss the issue with you, but most of your remarks were just cutsie pie, catty digs rather than substance! Don't know where to go from there!

The only direct question I got out of your remarks was about Zionists. I suspect you know that I am referring to the fact that following WW II Jewish Zionists came from Europe and later all over the world and many of them forced Muslims off legitimately owned farms they had owned for centuries. Laws were made to take away the vote of Muslims and the Arab world refused to take in the Palestinian Muslims. Britain and the U.S. stood by because of the P.C. emotional atmosphere after the Holocaust and did not require Zionist Jews to treat the Palestinian Muslim legally.

I support and respect Jews and Israelis, but Zionism is racial and ethic prejudice! It was the establishment of a state for Jews by the misreating of innocent Palestinians! Jews had a right to move to Palestine to live a safe life, but they became the oppressers to accomplish that goal! Christians, Jews and Muslims co-existed in Palestine until the Zionist Jews came after WW II. Since then, they have payed a heavy price in hate of the Muslim nations surrounding them. Until a home is made for the evicted Palestinian Muslims by the Israelis and the Arab Nations who did not take in them in, I suspect they will be no peace. There are many dirty hands in the terrible situation in the Middle East!

Last edited:
GySgt,

Originally Posted by Mr. D

The support that the "murdering terrorist" Osama Bin Ladin gets from many is because his goal is to drive the U.S. out of the Middle East and reduce it's blind support of Israel! Those are the unifying cards he's playing! Our leaders' stubborn ignorance have played right into his hand!

You said,

"Bin Ladin's goal is not worldly. Try to be smarter than his contradictory words.

Somehow you got the idea I said some majority of Muslims support Bin Ladin. I didn't, but he does have support among uniformed and mistreated Muslims. Every time we make a dumb move that hurts innocent Muslims we help his recruiting!

Three questions for you, (1.) What did Osama Bin Ladin specifically say his reasons where for attacking the U.S.? (Not Bush's words, Osama's words!) (2.) What do you think Osama Bin Ladin's long term game plan/strategy was in attacking U.S. Embassies and 9/11? Is he so dumb as not to have learned the lesson of Pearl Harbor and predicted we'd respond? What did he hope our response would be? (3.) Have we thwarted his long term strategy or played right into it?

I won't be rude enough to assume anything about your knowledge about Bin Ladin and Al Qaeda, but a person needs to know about Bin Ladin's background, level of intelligence, administrative and organizational abilities and past accomplishments before answering. How many Americans know about Bin Ladin's role in driving the USSR out of Afghanistan and saving tens of thousands of lives by stopping the initial genocide against Muslims by the Serbians? He's vastly underestimated as it should be obvious by now. Clinton missed a number of assassinations in Sudan and he's still out there today. We'd be wise to start listening and learning about our enemies instead of making the Vietnam mistake over and over again!

Good discussing with you! I was a Staff Sgt. in the U.S. Army! Never in combat. Thank you for your service to our country!

Last edited:
kal-el said:

Very true, what do you think is going to happen when we leave Iraq? Do you think it will be a pleasant happy ending? I smell a rat.

Back
Top Bottom